We don't see them, but the moderators does! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

We don't see them, but the moderators does!

In fact, first of all, I never see good posts getting a bad reputation, and if, if someone sees this, they should sacrifice a reputation of the same amount or more positively.

Secondly, make the moderator remove reputation of any post whatsoever, because it is the opinion of a member. There is no need to amend this, but if there is a real injustice in the posts that requires this.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I have face this problem also some time  Which lead my     got avg rate in yobit (-).. Becuase someone give me -5 reaction in one my post without any reason.. So later i contract with the moderator of this forum epidemia  then he help me by add +5 reaction in my another post.. But i still dont know, epidimia dif action or not to that member             

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Buy me coffee said:

In fact, first of all, I never see good posts getting a bad reputation, and if, if someone sees this, they should sacrifice a reputation of the same amount or more positively.

Secondly, make the moderator remove reputation of any post whatsoever, because it is the opinion of a member. There is no need to amend this, but if there is a real injustice in the posts that requires this.

I am guessing some people just get targeted, i've sometimes seen -5 with good posts that didn't seem to be copy paste with a first glance, but the positive reputation on those posts outweighted the negative so they are ok.

I might have some posts with -5 too because i reported lots of spammers publicly, but i don't pay attention to older posts.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

I have seen many people who post good posts but have negative reputations and this is unfair. Good posts can be reported that receive negative reputations and moderators will solve this point and warn the person who gives negative points

You are correct mate anything that violets forum rules deserves to be reported and we shouldn't be scared to approach our admins for this as long as we have proper evidence it's a must we can receive help.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

This is very bad if happen and I have not found a good post that had unfair reaction but from the little I understand if we give this post a better reaction from the unfair one it will cancel it and the post will have positive then, so we can fix these mistakes of unfair reactions if we see them.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

@Dorjoy12 It's true, i saw some of your posts was having -5 reputation and they were useful. But am glad because you reported that to moderators and they solved it. They see who gave us reactions so i believe they punished that member.

@rekter Yep, there are many good posts but very sadly they received -5 reaction. Many members may give you -5 reaction for reporting them after they made a mistake. Fortunately the moderators are very fair and they see who gave us reaction, so it will be a good evidence for them to prove your report when that reported member will give you -5 for reporting him/her.

@Zaino34 Absolutely. Maybe there are members who does that because of revenge or because jealous to other members! It's really disappointing for a useful post to receive negative reaction.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Really this will make me feel bad if I see in a good post of mine someone giving negative reputation and your advice is good one that we can report these posts. It has not happened to me from what I know but I don't check all my posts but perhaps I will do now that you say this happens. I hope that noone does that on purpose and I always give reputation to posts that are good.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

I have seen many people who post good posts but have negative reputations and this is unfair. Good posts can be reported that receive negative reputations and moderators will solve this point and warn the person who gives negative points

@Zaino34 Moderator wont care much if any spammer give you -5 reaction without any reason becuase Moderator has lot of duty in this forum that they fix.. So if not you report about the bad reactions to the member then you wont be able to fix the issue..my suggest is,whenever you face problem just contract with the moderator becuase they have the power only now to know about the spammer.. Hope you understand                     

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

Members spend a lot of time for creating a good and comprehensive post. But when anyone gives negative reputation to a good post, the member who post a good post gets very sad. The job of scammers is to give a good post a negative reputation. Many people face this thing. So if your good post has got a negative reputation, report it. Moderators will handle this scammer themselves. I hope that in this way, the problem can be sorted out.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Moderators do a very good job of getting rid of those who randomly generate ratings, I would like to emphasize that some of the members have concerns about complaining to the moderators as they think they will be banned so it is good to confirm that they are fair.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Calvinpriva my friend your suggestion really good report that post which post received -5 negative, but sorry my friend don't offend my word's I have one doubt,

means we work in this forum 3 are 4 hours, and later find that post which post received -5 points report that post and wait for moderators action, means work more hours what do you think this type unjustified points system we needed,

in this system one deserved member loss his earning and other side one undeserved member earn profit, 

Still I didn't understand what qualification that member had to give these points, especially I am taking about new members first they knows anything about crypto then how they judge any post, this reputation points system not good,

but  thanks for you're good suggestion and don't think iam against your topic. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Yes I'm agree with you, i see here many good and positive posts getting negative reputation that's not fair. It's important to take notice against the such type of people. I request for this. I think our moderator and admine will catch that type of people soon. Because the moderator and admine  are  active. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I wonder: what is the point of you creating this topic? the moderators have been doing their work for over 10 months and now that you have created this topic the people who do this that you mentioned will be more cautious, they will evolve to the point that it will be more difficult to find, it is not new for anyone here it's full of people with more than 1 account

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Unfortunately, we are now facing a very big problem within the forum, which is the negative reputation points that are randomly assigned to us even if our posts are good and I think that it will be difficult for the moderators to stop these people because they are present in abundance, the only thing we can do is milking these people to stop About these bad actions and work with determination and sincerity in the forum

• +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nice group of words , one surely cant see them since anybody that react positive or negative to a post name doesn't appear but the moderators surely know, if u post something useful and someone gave a negative please do not hesitate to report to the moderators since u are not only solving your problem but solving everyone problem from been a victim also

12 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Also don’t fear to report that issue to moderators because it’s your right to report anything that is against the forum rules, and the moderators are very fair to their members unless you violate the rules several times. 

Good luck.

This is a good post @Calvinpriva and before I should make a little comments, I will like to use this moment to thank you personally, for your hard work, publishing various constructive, interesting posts for us at, its most wanted time.

It's not longer a news, what is happening in this forum, some specific members giving negative reputations disorderly, beyond all reasons, irrespective of levels.

In particular the most targeted group or victims are Beginners, which make it tough time and unable to feel comfortable, welcome in the forum, despite some of them are putting up their best while posting.

This is a highlight for Beginners and effective solution for everyone.

We all have equal right to report, it our responsibility to do so.

Knowing the value of reporting, I had also play my own role as loyal, determined a member in the forum.

By embarking on aggressive awareness through creating a topic, highlighting and reminding us the importance of REPORTING, just as the mirror appeared before everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Thats very true, I have been rated 1 for a post I have taken a whole to curate only thinking that it might get me a a 3 to 5 but thats okay as long as they dont negatively vote  me, I have been very well enabled to rate anyone who is scamming this place, the good thing is that we need to keep on doing the right thing, and it will in the end be perfect  well endorsed 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Moderators have a lot of work in cleaning this forum perfectly they really need to realize the work done here is so imminence that even cleaning up everything requires they read a lot of content, they do see everything and everyone and even the hidden things people do.

Thats why its important that we all take a lot of care to avoid making mistakes as you can tell

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have never faced such problems and hope will never face it. New reward system on cryptotalk has some disadvantages and it`s one of them. I don`t completely know how to resolve this issue, but hope that admins already have plan how to fix some mistakes and make forum better 

• +1 2

@CalvinprivaSome strange activities were grabbing my serious attentions.My old posts were given random minus reputations. Honestly, I do not know what wrong I did against some members on this forum. If cheaters are taking revenge against me, it will be just their fault, I will never get afraid against cheaters and keep reporting against them to moderators because I love real members. No matter how clearly they express their opinions here. If their creation is unique(not copied) and created by themselves, seriously I love them. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I have seen some really useless posts that get positive reputation too and perhaps other members given them as posts that contain one line saying help me how to make money from this place and other like this that are against the rules and have pages of replies but I don't remember reading a good post having negative reputation, if I see one and deserves a good reputation I will use mine to help this member.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You can report those posts to the moderators (your posts) which are useful but has received negative reputations. Why reporting them? We don’t know who gave us any reputations but the moderators knows! A member who gives random negative reputations even to a useful post is a scammer! So by reporting them you will not only solve your problem, but you will help/ support the moderators to catch a scammer after they investigate him/her and find the evide

Lots of members are guilty of this and some have been caught and given capital punishment of being banned from the forum totally. Since who gives reputations aren't visible anymore, it is impossible recognising and reporting the culprit. Therefore such issues are better off directed to the moderators for proper actions. Using the reputation button undeserving whether positive or negative; unfortunates we disregard the former.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@CalvinprivaSome strange activities were grabbing my serious attentions.My old posts were given random minus reputations. Honestly, I do not know what wrong I did against some members on this forum. If cheaters are taking revenge against me, it will be just their fault, I will never get afraid against cheaters and keep reporting against them to moderators because I love real members. No matter how clearly they express their opinions here. If their creation is unique(not copied) and created by themselves, seriously I love them. 

@Whited35 Yep brother, a real member deserves to be loved because they always respect the forum and they write constructive posts. I'm not surprised to see you receiving -5 reactions in your topics because of what you are doing, you always work hard to beat scammers. But the good thing is that no matter how they'll give you -5 because we are many members to support real members as well, so they will never pull you down with their -5 because we are many to give you +5.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!