Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

Yeah I'm also agree with you. This site is not only for earning money it's a great site for learning about crypto currency. But many people promote this site as a earning site. But they just pay us for our contribution not for work here. We shouldn’t promote this site to bad way.

The majority of folks from the crypto marketplace are right here due to dollars we can get out of right here. Newsgroups are enlightening and educated platforms to put on attain and reveal wisdom and data. Crypto Talk discussion board is by encouraging friends to function from the discussion as a Way to Bring in money.

Well said @riazpakistani. It is very wrong to join this forum for the purpose of earning only, because the main thing for this forum is to provide Crypto knowledge to its members by discussions. Earning money its just rewards for our activity so that we can not feel bored, but the main reason is to learn. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Really, this reduces the value of this forum. I am very impressed with the forum on the grounds that it provided me with new knowledge that I learned in life in addition to being a commercial site and providing money to the participants.

I get what you're are saying and I understand where you're coming from. But there is nothing wrong with having the sole reason of wanting to earn money. It may not be the best but I don't think its bad either. As long as they do what the forum asks of them and abide by the rules, they get to earn their money. There is no way any one will work on this forum and not learn in the process. And there are people who already have  vast knowledge of cryptocurrency and all they want here is a little extra earnings. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/17/2020 at 9:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

@Calvinpriva yeah dear you are right and thanks for sharing and mentioned them with us. Yeah this is the bad way to popular crypto talk. If we realize that reading is more essential than earning so no one recommend crypto talk with that way. We are still here for learning not for any it is free from us so we do not recommend crypto talk for earning to others. And thank you for sharing this piece of information with us. 🥰

Yeah i also think it's wrong if we introduced the crypto tag as an earning platform. If we want to advertise our recommend the crypto talk to anyone then we should guide him that crypto talk is very good for the learning of the cryptocurrency I think that's the best way true advertise the crypto talk.if you will introduce the crypto talk as a learning platform then all the members will join only for the sake of money not for learning about cryptocurrency.

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

Dear mate I love to read those posts which are with full of information and I get a lot of knowledge from them. Dear friend you are with a good topic it is true many of us are here only for earning not for getting knowledge this is the wrong way. If someone promote crypto then the best way of promoting crypto is if you join this forum and read the post and make a comment with good content than you will be paid for it.  Than people came here and make good comments.

Thank you, my friend, for this proposal that you made .. In fact, we must admit that we are all here for money, but the difference between us is that there is a section that exists for the forum’s money and a section to collect money from exploiting the knowledge that he gains here .. If those members are sure of They will earn more money if they use their knowledge to focus on gaining knowledge in this forum

To be honest most of us nust here for money. They haven't concern with learning. So if we make mind to learn thing, then our can be good. But we are just think about our money not our post. We make post about why our post are deleting. But if we focus on how to learn and how to give new information, then it forum would be promote in good way. 

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, I agree with you that when you join the forum with the aim of knowledge and learning, then you will be encouraged and publish all that is useful for the benefit of the

Now I am not here for the free coins but some big purposes. I want to go deeper in crypto world. So if I invite anyone to crypto,  I will not bait them by offering free coin.

Thank you!

We can get for everything  in cryptotalk.you can get learning and also have a lot of knowledge regarding the virtual currencies. it is the best way to enhance your intellectual level in the digital word so we should motivate other people too for the reason of knowledge to join crypto.

All users in this forum should use the platform to learn not to earn because if any one who want to earn the most earning in the forum daily it's not more than five dollars, and it's really very low to the learning we can get from the forum

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

All users in this forum should use the platform to learn not to earn because if any one who want to earn the most earning in the forum daily it's not more than five dollars, and it's really very low to the learning we can get from the forum

@scorpiali You are totally right mate. No matter what we are earning here daily, it can't be as beneficial and useful to the knowledge on Cryptocurrency we are gaining here. Having knowledge on Cryptocurrency trading and investment will be so useful of earning much more of our daily earnings here and this is why we shouldn't just focus on earnings alone here but to make use of the opportunity to be here to learn more on Cryptocurrency.

Well we cannot deny the fact that almost all of the member here are there because they wanted to earn money and it is one of the good strategy to invite more people to join the forum, I think it is not a bad thing since they will surely join if they find out that the forum would give them money just by posting and as time goes by they will also learn. Like in my case my main goal here is to earn money, but after a week I have noticed that I also learned something new which is the another reason for me to stay here.

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes I agree with what you said mate, we should all focus on learning more about crypto currency here, because the earnings is too small compare to the learning, as you said we earn atleast $5 here daily, but I think what we learn here daily is more than $5 daily, so let all focus on the learning friends. @Cryptonas

I think many here are only interested in the money provided by the forum. I think that if a person is really interested in cryptocurrencies he will constantly inform himself about it and would like to learn new things every day.

Totally trust your words this forum is made to present humans the facts however aif a member comes right here for best earn so he must study the cryptoworld and then he can earn with out right information you can't make excellent posts and if you make vain content so and moderators will restrict you .

Greetings to you, my friend. In fact, I had an idea that this is a forum only to earn money, and then I also discovered that it was to increase knowledge and learn about everything related to cryptocurrencies.

We should know how we promote this forum to other person with adequate manner. It is good to mention them about the income they will collect here on this forum, to attract them, but at the same times advise them about the warning points, ban. And should a good/constructive post to be paid. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Never take the forum for granted. Do not promote the forum only in a money minded way. It is true that everyone requires money to live but do not be greedy. There are many other important things than money like the knowledge you gain from the forum and learning to respect fellow beings.

It is not good thing that we are only taking about the money which we get from this forum so it is make them people to earn a lot of money from this forum . They only try to put posts and get money they don't thing about the rules they break the rules and at last they get warning points and may be banned . So please all members should also make people more knowledgeable .

Bad way to promote in Cryptotalk forum We think if we can do something good here we can learn a lot here because by no means I think there is nothing bad to say because we have learned something good here because we know a lot of good things here in a new way  Hopefully one day we will know something good here, then we will discuss many issues here