What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

The quality of our post matters a lot because these is where they will differentiate between a top qualified quality post and a low quality post and in the issue of reputation it depends on how beneficial the post is to other members and actually here in these forum the moderators don't give reaction rather they left everything to us among the members to judge one another ability.

2 minutes ago, The Game said:

The quality of our post matters a lot because these is where they will differentiate between a top qualified quality post and a low quality post and in the issue of reputation it depends on how beneficial the post is to other members and actually here in these forum the moderators don't give reaction rather they left everything to us among the members to judge one another ability.

That's the fact, how we ear actually depend on how we devote our time for the forum,and also ,how we get knowledge here depends on how we also devote our time, quality post and well constructive post will surely make us earn per post through talk token and also positive reputation through 1000 Satoshi per post given @The Game

I am a prisoner to join a former short day, just try to learn from the topics of older and members so we all improve the quality of our publications and become the forum by successful our own publications and do not forget that the new payment system is benefiting the members and forum as well as the useful posts and assessments will only be used for useful participants.

19 hours ago, riazpakistani said:

And you said well that we must play our role to be promote this good forum so that many will join this and in this way forum will furnished quickly

Of course @riazpakistani and such will only be achieve when members are sharing good, constructive and useful posts.

That's is it @Jaafar Fahad HassanHassan top members and determine beginners must not in any way relent their efforts and desire in helping to keep the forum neat and tidy. We must all remain dodged in fighting spamming and other mischievous acts that is bedeviling the forum.

Moreover Thank you for considering my post valuable and worthy of learning and emulation as well to @Muktarysule

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Of course @riazpakistani and such will only be achieve when members are sharing good, constructive and useful posts.

That's is it @Jaafar Fahad HassanHassan top members and determine beginners must not in any way relent their efforts and desire in helping to keep the forum neat and tidy. We must all remain dodged in fighting spamming and other mischievous acts that is bedeviling the forum.

Moreover Thank you for considering my post valuable and worthy of learning and emulation as well to @Muktarysule

We wouldn't have to relent, we the members gain knowledge and also earn some coin from the forum ,so we are the ones to make the forum better, we have to do it collectively, a tree cannot make a forest, we will have to do it together

I think that this is very beautiful words, as a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence in what you publish and their admiration for your style of easy delivery of information, as there are people who work hard to obtain the latest information to communicate it to us, and in my opinion they deserve a good reputation.

It is absolutely right that your words that you write over here should be chosen wisely, correctly and should reflect some quality. Explain what you want to say in quite simple and comprehensive way so that your message, information or experience is shared evenly and conveyed to others properly. You should have a fair choice of words and a sequence among your sentences. Never try to complicate things rather keep them simple. Never try to use difficult jargons or terms which are difficult to understand. Crypto is all about sharing knowledge and experience. It gives us the opportunity to earn and learn along with sharing our own knowledge with others. This is the platform to be nice and helpful to others. 

Of course, the way we publish our topics is reflected if we are really learning and if we know about the subject since quality information and highly argued with important information is a good publication and a bad publication poorly made, we realize that that person does not know  nothing on the subject.

• +1 1

To improve the quality of the post we should take the following steps.

1. know your audience 

2. know your topic 

3. write the way you speak

4. include data

5. uses examples

6. include visual 

7. Format properly

8. edit and proofread

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone this platform has bring a lot of opportunity making useful content on the platform get you paid for that post where you could earn huge amount of money and gain knowledge and experience, bitcion has over take all other coins when it comes to business transactions because is fast and affordable to use 

Edited by M.bello

When we make a post, of course we will check and sort the post, because if we post incorrectly, this post will not be accepted, there is a possibility of deletion. This forum has given you a lot of opportunities, first to look at the posts, then to understand the post and allow you to post.

New payment system would get its existence for long time as it urges it's members to write well to achieve good reputation points that makes your payment more. But still as u said brother there are also scammers who would get reputation in a bad way and I think moderators should take a serious act 

I think begginers should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works in this forum. Finishing first 100 posts could be little hard but it totally worth your effort, as we all know bitcoin price is increasing big time whic is perfect for us because we're getting paid with satoshi. Sometimes we can see spammers and every member should report those spammers and scammers so the admins can do what is needed.

• +1 1

I agree with you, if we create quality content then our reputation will grow faster. as long as our topics are interesting, we will get more positive reactions from other members and vice versa. reputation system in this forum works this way to reward people who create and share decent content

• +3 1

It a bonus for us that The Forum js giving us BTC payment so we should avail this opportunity and should post quality Content  in order to receive good reputation on them and It is also our responsibility to create quality posts and do useful comments to improve the forum as The Forum is giving us so many benefits.

• +1 1

I think that the existence of a Bitcoin payment mechanism has a reason, which is to actually assist the Tolk currency until the completion of its development and put it to actual use on the blockchain, and this matter will contribute to raising its price automatically, so it must be certain that the work here is planned with high accuracy and confidence.

• +2 1

Precisely the reason for the gathering ought not be twisted, which is to teach and help every one of its individuals, similarly everybody will get rewards when they arrive at 100 distributions, to surge and compose just gibberish things to arrive at the objective, it will just load up with Spam, also of sitting around idly since those posts will be erased.

Your post is so good and creative and useful, which will benefit so much of the rest of the members, your post will also be good in its quality and it will also get definately likes and positive rating.Only you have to see the quality, along with quantity, like if you have to do 20 in one day, then their quality should also be good. 

• +5 1

This forum provides to everyone the great opportunity to their members and people all over the world, the present earning system is better than the past. This forum has progressed if you get more earning then your post quality should be useful and informative. 

Of course, I agree.  Every post in the forum is very important.  Research each post carefully and highlight the desired content.  Which is easy and acceptable to everyone.  Create relevant and high quality posts here that are useful and important to everyone.  Payment is based on post ratings.  So do each post from your own knowledge.  Which should not be completely new and repetitive post.  Authorities delete useless and low quality posts that are not acceptable in the forum.  So make a useful post.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, Projectcrypto said:

This new payment system will surely bring some changes in the forum since you can only get paid when your post receive a positive rating and for that everyone will be serious to make sure they post beneficial stuffs which will make them earn rating but i will earn is to be mindful of the way we will be giving ratings because the moderators will be watching and i will suggest we report any form of violation that we may see in the forum because spammers will use this opportunity to cheat.

Quality of my post matters to me . Because my payment depends on it. This forum system is you get payment for the most positive reputation of your post. So you have to post good topic to get good reputation. If you get good reputation you get good payment. So my payment depends on my quality of the post. 

I really agree with this because once write up will determine all about you and the quality of which type of human being you are. It may be your post the topic one create and it likes thanks.

I really agree with this because once write up will determine all about you and the quality of which type of human being you are. It may be your post the topic one create and it likes thanks.

• +1 1

Yes I am agree and it is very important for all of us to know that the forum is only paying with bitcoin the comment and posts that only have good reactions but if we see post that are not worth this the forum will not pay these and I think that the moderator and older member are help a lot with reporting the spam post they find.

• +1 1

As for the payment for his work, the payment for giving evaluations has been canceled Likewise, the double payment can be canceled if the 50 reviews are given daily due to bad use of them This means that the administration follows all the developments of the site and deals according to the need, and now I think that the continuation of paying Satoshi is until the completion of the development of the Talk currency and adding it to the blockchain, where the matter will contribute to raising its price again after its decline now.

Edited by Alimhana930