What do you think about SwapSpace exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bervard

What do you think about SwapSpace exchange?

I am new to cryptocurrency and looking for a good crypto exchange.  Stumbled across https://www.swapspace.co/ recently.  at first glance, it seemed to me very convenient for a newbie, there are many exchangers collected and the best rate is offered.  everything is simple and clear.  Has anyone already had experience with this service?  Can I  trust them?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I tried them once, I had no problem. I am often looking for new platforms for quick exchange and I think this service can be trusted as it works with several well-known exchangers. If you are in doubt, I would advise you to exchange a small amount first to check them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I do not know anything about this exchange so i don't know if it is good or bad exchange. But if you need a good exchange is better to use those which have been listed in coingecko or coinmarketcap.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, Bervard said:

I am new to cryptocurrency and looking for a good crypto exchange.  Stumbled across https://www.swapspace.co/ recently.

@Bervard Your mentioned site is no longer accessible it means the site may have already made a scam exit. I later  decided to perform a security test. Personally, I do not recommend this site. 1347724561_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.6a0fc5d0225dd2860063a336be8f4f8a.png

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

20 minutes ago, SilverF said:

Also, if you are interested in the environment around DeFi you can visit the topic of @Whited35  and so you have the combo of quick exchanges.

@SilverF Thanks for directing to a topic. Fortunately, I have already created a tutorial to help beginners and traders how to use Uniswap properly. Well, member can find the details in this topic. Thanks. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't see reason using an exchange you doubt; even if anyone try to convince you. Do your own research on the exchange properly. It doesn't look good to me but I can't conclude or advice you to use it. Performing trading on such platform isn't safe in my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think you are new in crypto then i will suggest you to do spot trading instead swap. Swap exchange charge high trading fee as compared to spot trading. So some best spot trading exchanges are binance, hoo exchange, yobit exchange. 

Furthermore you can search best exchange in coinmarketcap website. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First, the link that you put in your post to the platform is wrong, secondly, I advise you to monitor the liquidity of the platform and  If it is also real, do not forget to measure its level of protection as well , good luck 

On 9/10/2020 at 12:06 PM, Tunuu said:

I do not know anything about this exchange so i don't know if it is good or bad exchange. But if you need a good exchange is better to use those which have been listed in coingecko or coinmarketcap.

Very good answer, since in those pages we realize the liquidity, how many cryptocurrencies and volume they move from time to time, in addition to listing them by different characteristics

On 9/18/2020 at 3:14 AM, iloveyobit said:

First, the link that you put in your post to the platform is wrong, secondly, I advise you to monitor the liquidity of the platform and  If it is also real, do not forget to measure its level of protection as well , good luck 

liquidity has to do with the volume they move every 24 hours or with the liquidity of an exchange

2 hours ago, juan francisco reynaldo garcia said:

liquidity has to do with the volume they move every 24 hours or with the liquidity of an exchange

I did not understand what your intention is exactly, but one of the stages of choosing any trading platform is to monitor liquidity and it must be high in order to trade comfortably and not get stuck in it

Since we haven't heard a lot from this exchange even when dex and defi became very hot during the summer then maybe it needs to make a lot of research in this swapspace website. You ahve to make a better presentation though. The name suggests it is a DEX but is it or not? And why should we use this I didn't understand. If it is cex I prefer using the ones I am now as Yobit.

• +2 1

Never heard of it but swap is something that is not my favorite, I am learn that spot is better to trade and swap can cost a lot of fees and you buy higher so I'm only using yobit for trading and investing. If this swapspace has something better to offer from yobit I am willing to listen, but I highly doubt that as yobit has everything already and is the best of all I've seen.

• +3 1

After uniswap was set up distributing 400 coins, Jemiah is looking for swap bounties and does a stack or swap just to link the wallet to the platform. Everyone expects the process to be repeated and one of the platforms distributes gifts. I have subscribed to the swapspace bounty, but so far I have not got anything

I am ook for the swapspace on the internet and there is some good review for it, but I am need more to be convinced. So then I am try to enter the website you are gave to us with your link but I am get an error

Cannot GET /

This is my browser that shows so I am think this exchange website is not working longer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:54 PM, Bervard said:

Can I  trust them?

The exchange looks unfamiliar and  considering the review from other members it's not trustable to use this exchange. You have many good Exchange that you can trust like Yobit, binance so it would be safer for you if you go and trade within them and use that platform instead of trying newer and unreliable exchange. And you could even try DEX if you want full security of your funds while trading.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The exchange is not known to me and we have always to be very careful with new exchanges that appear out of nowhere and they can scam users from their funds, I saw that this is a swap service that usually means it is automated and you can't place order only choose coins you want to swap between them, but I'm have to warn for this one in particular as it is right now offline and if it wants to come back they need to do marketing and presentation in forums.

Nope I don't know this and this is the first time I find this exchange. I looked at this and it doesn't look bad. It is very fast and gives instantly swap rates for any cryptocurrencies we want to swap. It looks professional and I don't think this is a scam but probably needs to become more popular and needs a little marketing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, Bervard said:

I am new to cryptocurrency and looking for a good crypto exchange.  Stumbled across https://www.swapspace.co/ recently.  at first glance, it seemed to me very convenient for a newbie, there are many exchangers collected and the best rate is offered.  everything is simple and clear.  Has anyone already had experience with this service?  Can I  trust them?

Yes, friend, I do not know him, but it must be a good business to exchange there because it can allow different wallets and cryptocurrencies, now I will review it, thanks friend for the information, greetings

SwapSpace is a good exchange, but I think that if you are a novice you could keep looking for options and analyze them, I can recommend you the Yobit.Net exchange, it has excellent commissions and promotions for its users, besides having an excellent interface that will allow you to make all your trades more easily. 

• +1 1

I do not know anything about this exchange so i don't know if it is good or bad exchange but  then i will suggest you to do spot trading instead swap. Swap exchange charge high trading fee as compared to spot trading. So some best spot trading exchanges are binance, hoo exchange, yobit exchange.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:09 AM, Bervard said:

hello friend if it might be a good exchange to exchange cryptocurrencies or tokens for another more popular currency

In fact, I haven't tried them yet, but after spending a while here I haven't heard any words about them, whether it is bad or good, but my advice to you as a new member is to rely on the famous and reputable platforms like yobit and Coinbase.

I think that swapspace its okay as it integrates several swap services to make your exchanges faster and more convenient.

The problem is if we can trust exchange like that or not,the answer is not never trust any kind of exchanges like that it's all the time turn to scam and one you find doesn't work so careful with that and search for the reputation before