SUN New Token (Lock-up TRX to get SUN) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

SUN New Token (Lock-up TRX to get SUN)

I did not notice that some member write about this token, it's new token but it can be very good token.

Two main things affect on staking reward, that is how much TRX you lock-up and duration.

For example I lock-up some TRX second day when staking start and I already have SUN which I get like a reward.

Important thing is that Unlock/Claim reward will be open on 17.September and token (SUN) still is not on any exchange or swap website.

Edit: is listed on many exchanges and you can swap SUN for TRX too on:

https://justswap.org/

Staking website: https://sun.io/

Edited by BullRunBit
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

As this was launched by Justin Sun personally i think the project is good to do Invest. As initially we can mine using genesis mining and we are getting our trx back at the end. So every sun coin we will get would be our profit. Have you invested in the mining? @BullRunBit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 minutes ago, Ridam said:

As this was launched by Justin Sun personally i think the project is good to do Invest. As initially we can mine using genesis mining and we are getting our trx back at the end. So every sun coin we will get would be our profit. Have you invested in the mining? @BullRunBit

Yes you are right about that, TRX which you invest you will get back plus like you say SUN tokens is a profit.

And SUN token soon will be listed on KUCOIN:

And about my investment I lock-up some TRX and I get some SUN, but to claim reward you must to wait until 17.September. I think that this will be a good token.

• +1 1

SUN token is listed on many exchanges:

https://www.bitforex.com/en/spot/sun_usdt

https://www.bitz.ai/en/exchange/sun_usdt

https://www.okex.com/markets/spot-info/sun_eth

https://www.lbank.info/exchange.html#/sun/usdt

- https://justswap.org/

Currently price of SUN token is around 30$.

This is really good for SUN token, and more exchanges will listed SUN token soon.

Plus today they start to share SUN rewards for staking. :classic_wink:

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I get what its all about so am so really looking to understand what is happening in this place really overjoyed by the sun token , but am not really staking TRX its not really good at it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 minutes ago, Irungu said:

I get what its all about so am so really looking to understand what is happening in this place really overjoyed by the sun token , but am not really staking TRX its not really good at it

You can check out this article about SUN token:

https://medium.com/@TronFoundation/an-open-letter-to-the-community-about-sun-genesis-mining-fa8a743eca1f

I hope that you will understand better.

One more thing, do you know what is POS (Proof Of Stake), and how works?

P.S. Intreresting is that total supply of SUN is just 19,900,730 SUN (you can check in article above).

• +1 1
  • +2 2

43 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Interesting topic but now the price of the sun token is 26.999390 usdt and in the post you said the price of the token is 30 $ so the price fall 4$ so it gives lose to traders.

How I see on chart, price go down till around 23$ and back till around 34$ and currently is around 28$. :classic_biggrin:

But what about people which stake TRX and get SUN token reward?

For example, I stake some TRX and I get some SUN token reward.

I will recommend you to research a little bit about token and then that we discuss about token. :classic_wink:

• +2 1

I see their is Justin sun behind this project , is it true ? . if yes then I will surely going to stake our TRX in this project . 

I also have some TRX in tron wallet but I never used them for staking , I will surely looking at this project .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

16 hours ago, SilverF said:

There is another token or currency, I do not remember very well, is called "SUM", it is just a piece of information so as not to confuse them, it seems to me a project worthy of attention, after all it is within the DeFi ecosystem and although I consider that that  market is a bubble, I do not deny the fact that you can earn a decent amount of money.

I will have it in my sights 🤑

About first part, you are right people need to pay attention because this is "SUN" token.

And about second part, I think that too that is interesting project/token because of low supply and few other things.

Price go down from yesterday, but this is just beginning.

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I see their is Justin sun behind this project , is it true ? . if yes then I will surely going to stake our TRX in this project . 

I also have some TRX in tron wallet but I never used them for staking , I will surely looking at this project .

You can check his twitter profil and check out by yourself. :classic_wink:

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, Ridam said:

Good to know, altough i don't really trust Justin Sun he has a strong fan Base that covers up a lot.

I had to read the whitepaper after seeing you mentionin Justin, and was surprised that this was only basibally about mining and dao like community, which renderes Justin pointless as it's supposed to operate without him. 

Basically this seems to be Tron's alternative to Bitcoin and i am having a hard time understand why. Tron itself already has value. Maybe they think it will artificially raise tron's value if people lock up more tron to this for some reason. I don't get it. But this might have value if tron kicks of some day and people will invest into this rather then tron itself.

By the way @Ridam i didn't give you that -3 even though i dislike Justin. :)

• +5 1

19 hours ago, rekter said:

Good to know, altough i don't really trust Justin Sun he has a strong fan Base that covers up a lot.

I had to read the whitepaper after seeing you mentionin Justin, and was surprised that this was only basibally about mining and dao like community, which renderes Justin pointless as it's supposed to operate without him. 

Basically this seems to be Tron's alternative to Bitcoin and i am having a hard time understand why. Tron itself already has value. Maybe they think it will artificially raise tron's value if people lock up more tron to this for some reason. I don't get it. But this might have value if tron kicks of some day and people will invest into this rather then tron itself.

By the way @Ridam i didn't give you that -3 even though i dislike Justin. 🙂

@rekter As always Justin is person behind the pump and dump. I think he had set his mind for the pump of Trx but 7B+ Trx are already locked up for sun mining which is around 8-9% of total current supply of trx and still we haven't seen any huge up in trx price so he has failed in my opinion.

And as you said people will jump for Sun instead of trx in coming days.

And I have said it's good to Invest in the sense that if you are already holding trx on your wallet. Why not get some privilege just by locking them for few days?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/14/2020 at 7:47 AM, Ridam said:

@rekter As always Justin is person behind the pump and dump. I think he had set his mind for the pump of Trx but 7B+ Trx are already locked up for sun mining which is around 8-9% of total current supply of trx and still we haven't seen any huge up in trx price so he has failed in my opinion.

And as you said people will jump for Sun instead of trx in coming days.

And I have said it's good to Invest in the sense that if you are already holding trx on your wallet. Why not get some privilege just by locking them for few days?

Wait you did not see that TRX hit 450sat price (Yobit)? From around 170sat, that is not "jump"?

And why few days? You can lock-up coins and get SUN token every day.

Now is official mining pool start, you can unstake your TRX or left it and get SUN token.

About SUN token price, before few days SUN token drop till around 580 TRX (maybe lower) and currently price is 841 TRX for 1 SUN.

• +1 1

I think its a good try and am going to use it, so thanks for the add am sure am going to send some of my TRX , I have some and I want to send then to the wallet and see what happens probably they will gain me some money in the end , thanks and I will follow the rules

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Investing on new coin is profitable as well as risky because of high volatility of price. You have to be smart before investing in new coin.

I have not listen about SUN coin.  And you didn't tell how much we have to lock and how much we will get sun tokens. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 1

I bet on Sun, however it did not meet my expectations since the profit levels were very low, on the other hand, T2X has given me better results, in less time.

15 minutes ago, gutierrezmax said:

I bet on Sun, however it did not meet my expectations since the profit levels were very low, on the other hand, T2X has given me better results, in less time.

You can not compare that two tokens.

Can you tell me total supply of T2X token?

"on the other hand" that you just trade SUN you could to make x2 because price go till around 600 TRX and go back till around 1000 TRX.

5 minutes ago, Nboramir said:

Unfortunately, Justin Sun projects are not suitable for small investments. As we can see in SUN, the money of small investors disappears during fluctuations in exchange rates.

I agree that with small investment you will get low amount of SUN, but like you say this is JS project and for sure this token have some future vise verse for some other tokens.

In his infamous manner, TRON CEO Justin Sun has made an announcement about a new strategy for TRON’s DeFi sector. In recent weeks, Sun has used this strategy several times to create a hype for new products and protocols introduced to TRON’s DeFi sector. The primary goal has always been to highlight the advantages of TRON over its currently overpowering competitor, Ethereum.

In its latest announcement, Sun has now informed the TRON community that there is a change in plan for the distribution of the SUN token. According to the announcement, the SUN token will be distributed before the originally planned date.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Orlandito said:

In his infamous manner, TRON CEO Justin Sun has made an announcement about a new strategy for TRON’s DeFi sector. In recent weeks, Sun has used this strategy several times to create a hype for new products and protocols introduced to TRON’s DeFi sector. The primary goal has always been to highlight the advantages of TRON over its currently overpowering competitor, Ethereum.

In its latest announcement, Sun has now informed the TRON community that there is a change in plan for the distribution of the SUN token. According to the announcement, the SUN token will be distributed before the originally planned date.

Interesting, I did not read this information.

But question is, when all SUN tokens will be mined what will be?

What it will serve SUN token, will that be a staking and how?

A lot of questions, but I think that will be a good token. We will see.

This is before few weeks (maybe less), but I did not mentioned that in this topic.

Now you can earn SUN when you putting liquidity SUN/TRX, JST/TRX, USDT/TRX, and some more coins/tokens, you can check whole list here: https://sun.io/#/home

And one more interesting thing is that now you can stake SUN to earn SUN, which is really good.

Plus you can stake coins/tokens like HT, JST, WBTT, USDT, USDJ and earn SUN token.

Currently price of SUN is around 596 TRX, and to remind SUN token has exceeded price of 1,000 TRX per 1 SUN when token was launch.

• +1 1

Sun is good defi, that give tron users a chance to take a part in defi market but with very  low commissions and low risk, because its projected by owner and creator of tron and make good profits up to 100% apy. So if you don't want to pay high commissions in ethereum, then you can use tron and participate in sun project.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:18 AM, BullRunBit said:

I did not notice that some member write about this token, it's new token but it can be very good token.

Two main things affect on staking reward, that is how much TRX you lock-up and duration.

For example I lock-up some TRX second day when staking start and I already have SUN which I get like a reward.

Important thing is that Unlock/Claim reward will be open on 17.September and token (SUN) still is not on any exchange or swap website.

Edit: is listed on many exchanges and you can swap SUN for TRX too on:

https://justswap.org/

Staking website: https://sun.io/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SunMarket_Defi

Telegram: https://t.me/SunMarket_Defi

justin sun is one of the crypto figures that i actually admire for his work spirit, he  made me so much money back in 2017 with the trx pump, and i think we all saw how sun went up, but i actually didnt take any trx because the price of trx was pumping high a couple days ago and i didnt want to risk it.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

justin sun is one of the crypto figures that i actually admire for his work spirit, he  made me so much money back in 2017 with the trx pump, and i think we all saw how sun went up, but i actually didnt take any trx because the price of trx was pumping high a couple days ago and i didnt want to risk it.

Honestly I did not have TRX before few months, but I research and it seemed to me very interesting and I "jump in".

That was when price was around 160sat and 180sat and I wait for "pump" but when SUN was launch I stake my TRX to get SUN. And price of TRX "pump" but I did not want to sell TRX because I already get SUN (from staking) plus I had/have TRX which I stake. And if you look on currently price of TRX it's not bad, because like I say before few months price was lower.

Interesting fact is that now there are many ways to mining SUN, and if you look on SUN token at beginning price was over 1,000 TRX and currently is around 600 TRX which means that is around -50% from ATH.

• +1 1