Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

You have to click on the three lines on the top side of the forum and then choose the leaderboard and click on it where you will find there are more leaderboards and more posts that got a good reputation

Great information my friend. This really helps us to know more about the diverse conditions in the forum. I think it's that the Russians are more interested and active . There are lots of people there who interact and post creative content.

• +1 2

I never take a round in the Russian session because it's a very foreign language for me not like English , the majority of user in this forum are from the ex Russian countries and all talk Russian that's why,but in general I don't understand why because all talk English and can right in both of them

• +1 1

On 11/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, Suffele said:

You can reveal the source of this table personally I do not think these statistics are true I have seen other data and I never saw Ukraine or in the top 10 of the countries with the most use of cryptocurrencies it is rare that here it is number 1

I revealed the source on the third post on this thread:

I am have full faith on that study, one could argue that it could be done with different methods, but i leave that debate to experts. Because studying this on my own would be just waste of time, as not only that would be way beyond my skillset, i would also need funding and a team for that.

• +1 1

Now i understand why Russian Section is more active. They really adopt the new technology and Cryptocurrency is one of it. Additionally, Russians are known to be the hard working one. They share their knowledge in this forum everyday because they consider this forum a real work unlik most of us in English section only consider this forum as part time job.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, emely jean said:

Yes i agree with you, Russian section is more active than English section. Our English section most of the Asians country are banned for low quality poster. By this we lose our some useful member who can write useful forum post. For country restrictions they cannot use cryptotalk. The other reason is that Russian section people is more helpful with each other. I see a post on Russian sector 39k replies, some people only write this post reply in the whole cryptotalk life.       

yes @emely jean is possible about the most of the Asians country ban. But I think also is about the popularity and experience of Russia citizen. Don't forget this Cryptotalk and Yobit are from Russia. So are the first who start on this forum before will be promoted or arrives to others countries. Is possible one of the reason.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well this forum is a Russian platform as well as yobit. So that can be a cause that in their country their advertisment about this forum is easy compared to other countries. As you gave the information that Russia is more active in Cryptocurrency it is a mass cause. That's why there is a different section for russians.

Because english is more communicative languageas compare to russian language english in international languge if they post in their motherland language how can be other people understand it as we all know that world has became globe and this is only english languge that we can understand other country's culture,civilization and their society 

I don't believe theirs any connections between the Russian section dominance and the fact that it was due to the fact that some countries were banned, their section is just on fire because they have more topics to discuss about there than we do on these very section 

• +2 1

I have observed that the Russian section use to have more comments and topics when compared to the English section I think they are more focused and serious than these particular section 

The origin of this website is Russian so most of the crypto experts also are Russian. There posts are always very good when we try to understand them by translation

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hey mate!You are right russian section could be more attractive.But the section could be more attractive for those who understand russian language.We are newbies and we don't understand the russian language.All we have learned just now is the english language.And by the passage of time we will also learn the russian language.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes absolutely, agreed with your point. As we all know that the Russian section at this platform is not so active. The sole reason of this is that most of the people couldn't understand the Russian. They did not have any knowledge abot the Russian system and Russian language. If translators applied on Russian section then everyone could understand the post and give answers to this.

Do you know, useful information and earning is secondary to them, they are successful in their way of thinking and I always benefit from their great information in that section.

I read topics in russian section translated in english. I was thinking that time why there is more active members. The reputation in just one comment is in 50 and above. It is quite amazing because here we can get for about 2-3 reputations. I noticed too that every topic has a lot of replies compared here. Their topics are good and worth to read

Of course, most of the members are from Russia, because the forum owner is Russian, and he supports his country by bringing in many new members, and I think that their conditions are less strict.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Russian section is more active and more reliable than us. Do you know why? Because the English section has a lot of interlopers from different countries who have spoiled the content

20 hours ago, Karim zwidi said:

The Russian section is more active and more reliable than us. Do you know why? Because the English section has a lot of interlopers from different countries who have spoiled the content

I have no idea of the quality of russian section content because i don't speak russian. I only know that they are more active. But if you think you can contribute and provide us quality topics here in english section, you are more then welcome to make them. Being proactive is the way to go if you want to improve this section. And naturally you can report all the copy paste and spam in here.

Edited by rekter

Every these forum where active either you work with Russian part or English part of the platform is great please let not make some people think other wise. 

On 9/10/2020 at 1:01 AM, Solex said:

Fom my own point of view the main reason why the Russian forum is more active that the english language sections is for the reason that most of the countries that have high population in this forum like India, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all banned from making use of this great forum and for that the number of the english language speaking section has to be less active and also remember some were banned recently while others went offline due to payment that was stopped since June but i believe those that went offline will come back since the payment in BTC will start counting from today which 09-09-2020.

This is one of the main reason because this countries are very behind and technology they have get good reward for posting and they are very eager in crypto activities you can observe this in faucets site also it's not those countries you have mentioned their are other countries also who have been banned. The Indonesians were very actives and 1St crypto talk one BTC winner was from Indonesia .That time the Russian section don't have many members later they get good amount of members in Russian section. 

• +2 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, Rusev440 said:

Actually they banned many countries like Venezuela, Nigeria,  Philippine, Pakistan but I don't think they banned India from this campaign.

You are right on that my friend it was typing error because i wanted writing Indonesia at first, thank you for that observation and I hope you keep doing the good work because this is a sign of a good ambassador of a forum.

• +2 1

There are different type of people in different countries maybe the forum has added to local Russian language just because they are far more knowledgeable than all the other people and that is why it is more active or it will be more active section of the forum.

I think the matter being discussed is for the expert on cryptocurrency and its trading, newbies like us wouldn't understand what it means

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

With my perceptions, I think the genuine motivation behind why Russian area is ablaze this ongoing months or days is becauee that there are a ton of restricted nations from the last mission that they additionally prohibited from this mission. Perhaps the most dynamic individuals in the English segment came from those nations.

If this is true, then I am convinced that there are various reasons, including the number of Russian-speaking subscribers, and I do not think that these statistics are a measure of the activity of the members in the forum, a measure of how well they are doing and each memberI think it will help me to know more about the world of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1
  • +3 1