Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!!

We all must work to improve the quality of support and posts in forums. We should not make our goal in the forum just to earn money. We are here to establish a conversation between members and to share experiences in all areas of encryption.

Yes, thank for clarifying these issue, and I don't think that any serious member would actually blame those members who report spammers and those who do plagiarism, infact, that report is actually an obligation on all members so that we our posts can be safe.

The spam or scam reporters are very right because they need to be reported in other not to be a victim because the scammers are very smart they can pack all the coins in your wallet within a short period of time so we need to take note 

You have shared some wonderful information that we all need to know. We should not focus only on income.  We have a lot to learn from this forum. That will help us in future.  

I agree that there is this section where we can report spammers but unfortunately there are people who abuse this and report people who work honestly and transparently. I don't know if the direct sanctions or there is some kind of filter by the administrators investigating the cases.

First of all I would like to say that you make a great post by using the useful and informative content and secondly I am agree with your all given points that you shared in your post . We should always follow the rules and regulations to avoid the warning points or getting banned because we cannot survive at this forum without following the rules. 

As we have noticed, there are increasingly many scam posts in the forum that are created intentionally to trick the system and avoid plagiarism with paraphrasing tools. Scammers thought they are straight forward to such forbidden acts, but leaves the evidences that portrays their unethical behavior, and gets ban from the forum with repeated violations.

• +2 1

I do not agree with this statement because we all should report the report and scammers to the admins and the moderaters this is the part of our responsibility .

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting are among the penalties that the forum violates by completely banning it, so we must avoid repeating such topics and search for new ideas that are not yet on the forum, to contribute to raising the level of the forum and enriching it with information.

Actually reporting spammers is one of the obligations we have been granted with in this forum but we should only report where we are sure and do so with solid evidence to avoid being questionable in the forum.

• +1 1

I think it is our duty as members who contribute to the development of the forum and clean it of fraudsters to report all suspicious posts in order to help the mediators in their work, we cannot blame the member who reports a post because this is in the interest of the forum

This forum provided us with a lot of good things that help us and became a part of our daily life and provided us with experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading, earning money and getting to know new friends and our duty is to provide our best work and effort and spend long hours to work and develop the forum

• +3 1

Blame someone for reporting a breach of rules? This should be that the member was to blame himself or herself instead, I don't think that someone is so stupid to blame someone for reporting when they are those that make big problems to the forum. Anyone reporting spam or plagiarism.

Thank you, my friend, for your wonderful post. I think that this forum provided us with a lot of useful and valuable information, in addition to obtaining a fee as well. I believe that we, as members of this forum, must abide by the laws and guidelines, I am very grateful to this forum and will Preserve it as much as possible

• Useful or interesting 1

The forum has so much advantages to her members, so we most not allow the fake people damage the forum, moreover I think that appropriate reporting is the best situation that will keep the forum safe, thank you for this reminder.

We must all work to support the forum and improve the quality of posts. We must not make our goal in the forum to earn currencies only. We are here to establish a dialogue between members and exchange experiences in all fields of encryption.

• +2 1

Hello guys, I think appropriate reporting is a duty to all the members of the platform, and I see nothing bad in doing that, so we most support those members that make report of unnecessary situations to the moderators, this is my view on this.

• +2 1

In my own opinion, I think that the members who always report spam and plagiarism case are helping the forum to grow bigger than this and they are also easing the work of the moderators, so we can't blame them for this,, thank you so much. 

plagiarism is not good that's a very bad thing to practice. I think all these scammers have to try and check on thier work also, the moderate should take nite of them.

Thank you for this wonderful and educating post, in fact I have come across the word stuffing post but I couldn't understand what it means not until just now that I read this post, so I have learned a great deal of knowledge from here. Thank you so much.

This is the responsibility of everyone on this forum
 We must all work to support the forum and improve the quality of posts.  We should not make it our goal in the forum to earn coins only.  We are here to establish a dialogue between members
 And members who wish to violate the rules of this forum.  If they like, let them keep blaming this forum is not to blame, and also, if they are breaking the rules, their accounts will remain blocked, especially after reporting them for good reasons again.

When we find that someone is copying and stealing other avmar we have to report also short and unhelpful publications should be reported, especially for non-beginners I do not think there will remain a problem if we apply the rules and as I said that creating posts is easy and not impossible at all there is no need to steal .

Doing plagiarism and copypaste is strictly prohibited in this forum. These two are against rules of this platform. So we need to report all such scammers and spammers as they are affecting dignity of this platform. So such scammers never want to blame reports. They need to improve their own mistakes.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

there has always been and will always be people around to scam you. this is more common in the crypto market since it is a more unregulated environment. as beginners, you should do everything you can to learn to avoid these kind of misinformation, spams and scamming attempty. it is crucial to protect your investments.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png