2020 is the year of Bitcoin to start the Bullish trend - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

2020 is the year of Bitcoin to start the Bullish trend

On 10/8/2020 at 4:14 AM, sistemasdigit said:

At present, many financial analysts attribute a zero value to it, with clear signs of having exceeded the thresholds that would lead to collapse. If this circumstance were to occur, since it is not backed by any tangible asset, central bank, government or company, its investors would find themselves completely unprotected.

I'm curious about the signs you mean, it would be more interesting if you could send the link here, )

On 10/8/2020 at 4:16 AM, Cobijin said:

I hope that your words are true, because there is a lot of confidence in bitcoin. But if there is a new bottom, one should invest in bitcoin because it is not about if it is going up, we all know the answer to that question, but the real one is WHEN. I am pretty sure that the moon is near us.

The problem is no one knows when it happened ), and we will not be able to get certainty from chart movements, even a professional trader will not be able to determine the exact time when the price will go up or down, because a trader makes analysis to see all the possibilities that will be occur.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin price chart very well and i also have a strong faith, that after growing for years the currency go down to it's base price or will rise

• +2 1

That's a great analysis on what to expect of bitcoin price in the near future and I also believe this year of 2020 to be a bullish one for bitcoin if history is to repeat it self on what realy happens after halving events and probably the bull trend might have commenced already by looking at the charts and this is good news to holders as they prepare to harvest @Dorjoy12 

• +2 1

Despite the fact that bitcoin this year was of ups and downs I think that the remainder of the year the trend will be upward for bitcoin, this currency over the years has shown that it is very profitable for investors and for a personal one as well, With the fall of the markets, despite everything with its very good rises and falls, it continues to be a profitable investment opportunity when investing our savings.

Thank you for this detailed analysis, which I hope will be correct because I do not know the method of analysis to judge my participation, but from my experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think that a 3 year is sufficient for the beginning of the rise and the return to the price that was at the beginning of 2017 because we waited a lot because of our great loss Prices fall during these three years

15 hours ago, George10 said:

That's a great analysis on what to expect of bitcoin price in the near future and I also believe this year of 2020 to be a bullish one for bitcoin if history

@George10 there has many reason to see btc bullish... Such as you can see  Twitter ceo invest on btc around 150 millions usd.. Bitcoin hold it price 10k plus for more than 2 months and its the first history of btc price.. So this kind of sign help us to understand that btc bullish is near future.. But as it crypto market so everything can change easily..       

• +1 1
  • +2 1

After each halving history has been taught us that new ATHs will come in short time of period as bear cycle will be changed to bull run and this year 2020 should be no exception as halving alrready happened few month ago and now everybody even Instituational investors are waiting for new bullish cycle which bring us new ATHs.

Edited by justcryptofan

The peak of bitcoin in 2020 was the moment it could break $12.000 limit for a few days. This is what has happened up to now but due to massive sell orders, the market collapsed a bit and bitcoin couldn't climb higher to reach $13K or $15K. Recently, the market has started moving again and last week bitcoin could hit $11.660 for a short moment which is promising. I think we are moving slowly towards $12K again and if buyers exceed sellers this will happen sooner rather than later. A group of people believe that this record will be broken until the end of year.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2020 at 11:54 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I think that a 3 year is sufficient for the beginning of the rise and the return to the price that was at the beginning of 2017 because we waited a lot because of our great loss Prices fall during these three years

On 10/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think we are moving slowly towards $12K again and if buyers exceed sellers this will happen sooner rather than later. A group of people believe that this record will be broken until the end of year.

If based on the history of the annual chart, 3 years is the longest time bear market, but that is not enough to confirm the end of the bear market,
sViCLAtx

In the 4-hour Time Frame it has been three times that bitcoin failed to break the $12000 area, have to be a little vigilant because the end of the year is near, trading volume has to increase to support bitcoin in order to break the $12000 area

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2020 is indeed Bitcoin's bullish year. Currently the price of BTC is at $18,000+ , the highest recorded since 2017.

image.png.dd20979c3f0701ad0f1e113ef5210a20.png

As shown in the picture I have taken from Google, there has been an upward trend for BTC lately, and the sudden rise to above $16,000 the past couple of days or so has been a surprise for most people. I don't know how long this bullrun will last, but this might become a repeat of 2017. Traders should be careful not to be on the losing side like what happened back then.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Let us expect bitcoin at $20000 soon and also likely reaching all time high before the end of 2020, I can see its support now at $17500 which could later increase and break the $18000 resistance again, driving the price to $19000 is possible in very short time within weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Jandancoin said:

Let us expect bitcoin at $20000 soon and also likely reaching all time high before the end of 2020, I can see its support now at $17500 which could later increase and break the $18000 resistance again, driving the price to $19000 is possible in very short time within weeks. 

I like this analyses because it is exactly what is happening at recent, but I do not see bitcoin having any strong resistance but only strong support, which means what you commented is absolutely right, let us expect bitcoin price at high price as people are continuing to buy bitcoin. 

• +3 1

On 11/19/2020 at 10:19 AM, kyoukage01 said:

I don't know how long this bullrun will last, but this might become a repeat of 2017. Traders should be careful not to be on the losing side like what happened back then.

The bull market has just started, but I was a little surprised that bitcoin prices were pumping up so fast in November,
as you said, there will be investors who lose because they think the price of bitcoin will rise higher than today, the correction has not happened, if the correction does not occur this month it will most likely occur in the next month.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@ayatoslaw, i am projecting that it might go even over 300k this time. But as your projection goes high as 250k, i wanted to ask that what would you predict bitcoin dominance being at the time of the top related to altcoins? In other words, do you think that top altcoins will perform better in comparison?

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

The bull market has just started, but I was a little surprised that bitcoin prices were pumping up so fast in November,
as you said, there will be investors who lose because they think the price of bitcoin will rise higher than today, the correction has not happened, if the correction does not occur this month it will most likely occur in the next month.

BTC has sustained its price increase since shortly after the start of the month, and has now broken through the ~$19,000 mark as of this writing. If the correction happens during the next month, maybe it will have something to do with Ethereum releasing their newest version.

3 hours ago, rekter said:

In other words, do you think that top altcoins will perform better in comparison?

Specifically with ETH, will this altcoin perform better for December, enough to make a large dent on BTC's bullrun?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I agree with these references that you have mentioned so far. The first indication that the currency is rising before you perform any analysis during the previous years and that is indicated on the currency as being divided every four years. And 2020 is the fourth year after which the price of the currency begins to rise after a few months, and it begins to rise fantastically on 1 day. And three stages have emerged, now four years have been completed, in addition to a split, after which the price has continued to rise, meaning that one thing is about to happen.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We wouldn't have expected nothing less, with the halving and other notable cryptocurrencies changes that took place these year, these particular analysis made it clear for us to see our expectations and to also adjust to the slide If we wish to trade on a safer side 

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, 1mstfcngz1 said:

The start year for the bull trend may be 2020, but the real boom is expected in late 2022. many analysts explained this with graphs. even BTC is expected to be $ 90k by these dates. Is it difficult ? Yes. is it impossible ? never!

2020 has been a good year for cryptocurrencies but it is not a year bitcoin will reach over $90000, it is not even possible for the next 3 to 5 years. Bitcoin needs to break the all time high before us predicting if it will increase higher. 

• +1 1

2020 is kind of a confusing year to trade on cryptocurrencies, the bullish trend seems not to be lasting as expected sometimes its even confusing if  its a bullish or a bearish trend we are currently experiencing, 

BTC price just drop to $17k from $19k

Thank you for your good post.... Bitcoin is a very valuable coin.  If we look at the Bitcoin market, we see that the Bitcoin market is growing day by day, so Bitcoin is becoming a valuable coin. I think after 2020, it will definitely be better in all cases.

The price of Bitcoin has decreased a lot today, many people have made profit-taking operations and are satisfied with what they have reached. This has caused a sharp decline in the price of this currency. If this decline continues for several days, bitcoin may lose half of its value.

• +3 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:05 PM, Frodler said:

2020 is kind of a confusing year to trade on cryptocurrencies, the bullish trend seems not to be lasting as expected sometimes its even confusing if  its a bullish or a bearish trend we are currently experiencing, 

BTC price just drop to $17k from $19k

2020 has been a good year for crypto bull run, at the start, bitcoin was $7200 and now at $17000. And do not think the bull market is over yet because of the recent fall of crypto price. Very possible that bitcoin will still likely break all time high this year. 

• +1 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, Yomose said:

2020 has been a good year for crypto bull run, at the start, bitcoin was $7200 and now at $17000. And do not think the bull market is over yet because of the recent fall of crypto price. Very possible that bitcoin will still likely break all time high this year. 

And we do not know what will still happen before the end of the year, it is very possible sir bitcoin to still get to all time high before the end of this year in which very possible for its price to surpass $20000. 

• +1 1

On 11/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, ayatoslaw said:

there will be investors who lose because they think the price of bitcoin will rise higher than today, the correction has not happened, if the correction does not occur this month it will most likely occur in the next month.

I agree with brother @ayatoslaw ! Maybe investment in BTC to sell immediately after noticing raise can be the good strategy this time because anything can happen at this peak 😜. Last time I managed to earn some profits as price followed quite volatile market. Make sure you have also noticed massive dump and pump again that was lasted just for a few seconds yesterday. 

1214741137_Screenshot-2020-12-01T094509_979.png.542216c8bfac031dff91921ecb26c7c9.png

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Maybe investment in BTC to sell immediately after noticing raise can be the good strategy this time because anything can happen at this peak 😜.

As further proof that BTC is on a bullrun now, the whales might be beginning on the move 🐳 . And we might witness a few more pumps and dumps as the days go on.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Last time I managed to earn some profits as price followed quite volatile market. Make sure you have also noticed massive dump and pump again that was lasted just for a few seconds yesterday. 

Good for you to gain some profits during that time 😄 . The day traders are going to be busy here, for we may never know when the next whale is going to blow off some steam. For the forum members, hopefully the things we have learned so far here will help us decide what we are going to do next.