Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

On 9/15/2020 at 12:09 PM, gourav789 said:

really , I am great fan of twt ( trust wallet coin ) . I got some twt Coin due to its airdrop or binance anniversary . 

sometime I really got a massive profit by it ( via trading ) , now this coin tradable on good price . whenever twt list on binance surely it's price touch a great value .

@gourav789...We all know that the banking company created Trust Wallet to keep its users' money safe.  Currently Trust Wallet is a good wallet.  And the token in that wallet must be good.  We can all use that token.  And with that token I will be able to trade and invest on the Banyan site.  Which is beneficial for us

3 hours ago, febriyana said:

I never think wanna to invest in TWT, because the utility is still unknown until now. I see the graph trading is suspicious maybe there is any group who controlling the price. So the demand is not natural. Maybe i don't lucky because don't get any free TWT. But that is doesn't matter. Just play normal and don't get hype.

Yeah, the real utility is really hidden from us. Thas is why i am quite surprised when people in different chats tell me that it is going to cost 1$ and more. Why is that? What makes them so sure?

On 10/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 A few things are quite relatable with DLRS and TWT market conditions. I am noticing a rapid pumping on DLRS and I think so many investors are getting interested to investbox to invest DLRS. I suspect a sharp dump is on the way but if price keeps going up, it will definitely the best coin to get benefits off Yobit investbox or we can perform active tradings on exchange. 

Yobit exchange never hurts us.  I dodn't sell DLRS came from air drop. Now it's price is increased more than opening price. I have TWT in Trust wallet & I haven't sold it. What will be it's future sir? 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, ShiNorton said:

Yobit exchange never hurts us.  I dodn't sell DLRS came from air drop. Now it's price is increased more than opening price. I have TWT in Trust wallet & I haven't sold it. What will be it's future sir? 

I can not guarantee for Talk token's future but signs are appearing as a good to show some brightest side of the TWT tokens in the cryptocurrency markets. As I have been always telling more use cases indicates and determines its upcoming future. 

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I can not guarantee for Talk token's future but signs are appearing as a good to show some brightest side of the TWT tokens in the cryptocurrency markets. As I have been always telling more use cases indicates and determines its upcoming future. 

I don't like pump & dump markets of TWT. Some players are getting benefits according  to their interests but more investors  are not getting benefits in fair trades so I'm concerned for its future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/8/2020 at 8:36 PM, ShiNorton said:

I don't like pump & dump markets of TWT. Some players are getting benefits according  to their interests but more investors  are not getting benefits in fair trades so I'm concerned for its future. 

Unfortunately, it was a reality even for TWT but once a biggest announcement to list TWT on biggest exchange like on Binance, its price is supposed to get increased dramatically because there are so many potential investors even for TWT. 

• +2 1

I also got twt in april but i didn't used the best of it. I also thought that it won't be listed in any exchanger. So some people offered me with very low amount. I thought i can have recharge with that. So i sold 3500 twt for 4 $ only. Now i am regretting. Cause now the price is way beyond my imagination. It will be more when binance officially list it.

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, it was a reality even for TWT but once a biggest announcement to list TWT on biggest exchange like on Binance, its price is supposed to get increased dramatically because there are so many potential investors even for TWT. 

Altcoins  are turning into tough speculative  assets. I want to place investments in YET that's an untility tokens from Trust wallet but price is not satisfying for so many investors. Price of YET in $0.25 is the top best price. 

On 8/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

Where the exchange does the trust wallet token are eligible to be traded? Or it traded through their trust wallet or it is only used to be holding on wallet?  

• +2 1

In my opinion trust wallet token has a bright future, I don't like long term investment, but if I am going to do it someday I will definitely go for TWT.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

1 hour ago, REZUAL KARIM said:

And about trading Twt, why not? if it proves to us it's really valuable so i will trade it and it may be even better than many cryptocurrencies in my opinion.

It is better than other useless tokens because it is from the biggest name company Binance. I am still waiting for the announcements of TWT listing on the Binance exchange. 

34 minutes ago, Abdalrazig said:

In my opinion trust wallet token has a bright future, I don't like long term investment, but if I am going to do it someday I will definitely go for TWT.

Long term investment in the TWT may bring the fruitful results for your satisfaction or may not. 

Edited by Whited35

14 minutes ago, andresarrieta said:

It is very likely that Binance has an ace up its sleeve and the price of this token will exceed $ 10, it has good volume and so far they only play with its price, surprises are expected so do not give these TWTs.

It will be still the best price for TWT if it reaches $0.50 mark ! I have been patiently waiting to see the best rate for TWT as I am one of the potential TWT holders. I am expecting the news for TWT listing on the biggest exchange sites. 

• +3 1

On 10/22/2020 at 12:02 PM, Saj555 said:

I had some TWT.But I sold it a long ago because the price was not increasing  at that time. So I thought  the token is not worth of holding. But at that time I earned it through referral. But recently  I noticed that the referral system is changed and tough to earn from it actually. The coingecko has also listed TWT and it's  higher in price now. I hope to earn more TWT in the upcoming days. 

Trust wallet token is a promising project; its team is very active and (even os social media) and they are doing several partnerships with different crypto businesses (like binance dex platform), I think it will rise soon

25 minutes ago, setifien said:

Trust wallet token is a promising project; its team is very active and (even os social media) and they are doing several partnerships with different crypto businesses (like binance dex platform), I think it will rise soon

Check bold line ! Token itself not the project but it is product.Anyway, I am locating TWT to perform some market analysis but its price is stocked around $0.09 after a massive pump and dump. Just waiting to see more usecase of TWT. 

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

As I know trust wallet is very big wallet so also its token must be a big token such as BNB, so its were supposed to be listed in biggest exchanges such as binance, bittrex etc. But they dont have to end only in those exchanges only.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

10 minutes ago, joemcgwa said:

As I know trust wallet is very big wallet so also its token must be a big token such as BNB, so its were supposed to be listed in biggest exchanges such as binance, bittrex etc. But they dont have to end only in those exchanges only.

As TWT is utility token from Trust wallet, yes there is the maximum chances for it to get listed on Binance soon. There are already three major exchange sites where TWT is listed. I am also expecting to see announcement regarding the listing of TWT on the biggest exchange sites. 

Trust wallet token is a utility token that can only be used with the app . This will be used to incentivize all trust wallet users. encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space .The main goal is to give everyone access to crypto currency and educate through owning Their first Crypto

On 15/8/2020 at 4:05, Whited35 said:

¿Prefieres invertir en TWT? Si es titular de TWT, ¿está decidiendo cambiarlo? Espera, tengo algo que decirte. TWT es un token BEP2 que se opera dentro de Binance Chain. Según el anuncio de Trust Wallet, TWT es un token de utilidad y solo se puede usar dentro de la aplicación Trust Wallet. Inicialmente, dijeron que no tienen planes de incluir a TWT en un intercambio diferente, pero si existe, se hará un anuncio por separado. Esperé sus anuncios de lista de TWT pero aún así no tuve suerte. Tres Exchange MXC, HotBit y Hoo ya han incluido TWT, pero no hay un anuncio oficial del final de la billetera Trust (si lo ha visto, consulte aquí). 
Trust Wallet comenzó a mostrar el precio de TWT después de un largo tiempo en la lista de TWT y cada vez que hago una pregunta sobre la lista de TWT, ningún personal de soporte ha respondido mi pregunta. En Telegram, creo que a los administradores / moderadores les encanta suspender a los miembros más que responder a sus preguntas. Logré ganar 4k TWT a través de su programa de referencia anterior y hace 2 días, los cambié después de notar una bomba masiva en HotBit. Como era dinero gratis, no me importaba la pérdida 😂 . Ayer, el dolor de cabeza comenzó de nuevo porque había otra bomba masiva y podía ganar exactamente el doble de beneficios del comercio de TWT.
Me pregunto ahora, ¿Binance mismo está jugando un juego detrás de escena bombeando y descargando TWT en los diferentes intercambios antes de permitir el comercio de TWT en su propia plataforma? 

I have a lot of confidence in the TWT Token and this due to its implementation and realization of events, I have some money saved and I hope in a long time it will generate enough profits, so I would recommend it many times for a long-term investment, because it has much potential.

• +1 1

I really hope it will cost much. That is a coin from one of the best Crypto Wallets, and I don’t think that it will cost little because of it. Also admins often burns TWT tokens with community’s permission. So, lower the number of coins, higher the price of that coin)))) And I use TWT Wallet for a long time and don’t  have any admonition about it.

Edited by Makarius13
  • +2 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post about TWT coin, yes I am holding twt coin for the future and I believe TWT coin will be listing at Binance exchange very soon. So this is very good chance to buy TWT coin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trust wallet token has not been listed in many exchange. There's no official announcement regarding the listening of trust wallet token in binance exchange and others. 

Certainly Binance plays this game, the strange thing is that although this token is for a Trust wallet which is also owned by Binance, I do not find any support for this token like what Binance does with BNB coin, there is a big difference that even most people do not know that TWT is owned to Binance, therefore, this token did not get the required attention and its price remained low. Binance appears to be using it for other purposes.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, jackycrypto485 said:

Certainly Binance plays this game, the strange thing is that although this token is for a Trust wallet which is also owned by Binance, I do not find any support for this token like what Binance does with BNB coin,

I have no evidence whether that games to create price raise and fall for TWT token were played by Binance or not but some players were there to do so. Currently, TWT price is stocked at $0.10 and I have been expecting ATH price for TWT for a long time. 

• +5 1

On 12/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, Tarek Hasan Khan said:

The currency is also listed by TWT and is now even more expensive.

Lol, TWT is itself token abbreviation due. Don't get confused with TWT and exchange. It is expected to be launched on Binance exchange to trade against the desired coins but there is no announcement from Binance yet. TWT is listed on BinanceDEX, you can trade it against BNB. 

• +2 1

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) 511 is a utility token that can only be used within the app. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users.

What are the Incentives of (TWT)?
Governance token that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet repository 59.

Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.

Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.

• +3 1