I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

In my opinion, there is no success from the first time! The biggest proof of this is Einstein! We all know his experience and his patience in order to succeed in the invention of light and electricity! He failed 100 times, but in the end he succeeded! So we must never give up if we believe in what we are doing

Trading needs to learn the basics well and not buy when you go down and sell when the price goes up. Depending on luck, you may win once, but you will lose a lot. Trust me, be careful and do not risk with cryptocurrencies, losing all your money.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, really a useful post because I am about to start entering the world of cryptocurrency trading and I was hesitant.

Sharing lersonal feelings, emotions, decission  will help reader to get more and more motivation  to do the hard work, so it is good that you have shared one personally.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, trading is reslly risky, you should know your limit whenever you are losing continuously, what if you win in trading, can it cover all the money that have lost on you? Always assess the situation, we should not be so trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking sbout money.

The thing is that when someone began trading he think that the price will increase without improvising the chart of that coin.But it is good to lose.Cause no path that leads to success is easy.So failure will come but you have to assure that you can get success.All we need is keep learning from our mistake.

yes man its right don't give up always learn to get success in your life if can you get lose in any thing find out what you have do wrong try to solve it learn and learn and one day you will recover your lose and you will earn and you will be reach 

Thank you for this great information. I've had the same idea to trade coins by only knowing the formula (buy when price is low and sell when it is high), after seeing this post i think, i have more to learn about trading and i need to study about the coins which i am going to trade. 

• +2 1

Giving up is not a solution  to any problem. Always  face it and try to solve it. In trading sometimes we face losses but it's  not for always. If we try and gain experience  from our tradings and also try to learn about trading then we can Actually  do good in the market. Gaining knowledge  about trading will give a permanent  solution actually and you can earn profits then. So never give up. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes, trading is difficult despite learning different trading methods, and because when you lose, you will fail. But you must always keep fighting and learn from the loss

• -1 1

yes its very good topic brother never give up don't lose  your heart do hard work and try again and again one day you will get success its 100% percent i have many example in my life of hard work ore don't lose 

without any failure I don't think anyone success, so always learn new strategies to avoid loss so should give you another push and a new determination

• +2 1

most of new traders thinks trading very easy, earn good profit with those two types of trading than any other

• +1 1

Don't worried about your failure every day is a new beginning so take a long breathe and start again you fail one time but never give up try try again till you succeed your success is your percentage failure so carry on with best wishes

I would say that the learning process when you started as a failure would be hard, since you would might to get start a mindset of being pessimistic which is bad for everyone who might be pursuing for their dreams. I would say that this kind of situation should not be any different to people who also get a fresh start being successful. The situation of being failure is actually a great boost for people who are really that eager to become successful since this could be a way for you to be able to avoid the another risks or obstacles you might encountered throughout your journey in this industry.

buying and selling isn't that clean.  there are many novices who suppose that it is very worthwhile and clean too, but while they try they fail commonly because they have now not learned appropriately. there are a few basics for everything and additionally trading that studying things deep in buying and selling might be the biggest step to creating a profit.  even in case you lose a few trades, but ensure that you will win afterwards.

Everyone should start digging up knowledge and information about a certain thing that they will associate themselves with. Growing up, I learned that it is very important to scrutinize and looking/searching for additional information about something and it also applies in trading. Let us not only focus on one thing instead we should open up and explore other things related to trading since the "buy low, sell high" perspective is not always beneficial. Be more curious about the underlying things about trading, I believe that your curiosity will surely feed you. Just always remember that your failure will mold you to become a better version of yourself. 

Yes,

The topic is great  i also  believe in that nobody  should give up we  should  learn about rhe forum we should do hard work  in the forum in just some days we can be able to earn Then we  tells new members to not give up and do hard work stay here spend more time Then everybody can earn earn every single peraone can get results.

Given up is never my thing, therefore I am very a very determined person whenever I set out to learn something. Loosing should be an avenue for you to learn more about that thing. I think failure is just an opportunity for you to do even Better. 

• +1 1

Hello, Yes, I completely agree with you, because in order to achieve something, you need to learn a lot,and you can not give up, because it can bring some benefit, because in any case you can not give up, but learn and learn again.

I don't think we should give up in any circumstances because we should struggle and hope for best and for this forum i will never give up this forum because this forum is not just giving me financial support this is giving me knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No matter how difficult it take, how rough the journey is and how glad it is you should try and endure. Patience dogs eats the largest and biggest born. So learn and get rewarded 

Верно, а главное правильно сказано, ученье свет, а не ученье тьма, научившись малому вы достигните многого естественно без ошибок не бывает ничего, но это всего лишь полезные трудности.

Luck favour's the brave.

As we all know try try again till u succeed. 

We just need to have basic knowledge of trading to get good results. 

Experience matters but it comes with practice.

You just need to focus on trading with full determination.In near future you will be rewarded.

Failures will give you experience.