Investing over gambling. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

gambling is a bad habit. you earn some and feel happy. you want to earn more. but for always what you lose is more than what you earn. I was a gambling addict too. If I had ever invested with the money I invested in gambling, my quality of life would be better. I do not recommend any kind of gambling to anyone.

I don't gamble because of many reasons known to me. Gambling has a lots of effects when you become addicted to it. But investment is a process of expecting a return. I would prefer to invest my money than gamble with my money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:00 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Depends on which one you find comfortable and profitable. I prefer trading 1000 times to gambling as I don't have any luck with it but that doesn't mean every other person should prioritize trading. It is a matter of choice, just put your investment where your mouth is, where you have full control in it.

@Raqeebzy..I never like gambling.  Because gambling is a kind of addiction.  Those who become addicted to gambling will one day ruin their lives.  Investing in gambling means gambling.  And I will never invest in gambling.  I like trading and investing.  But I like to invest and trade with cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

We have to look the risk while doing anything everything has risk but we should compare which has less risk like in investing and gambling, gambling is more riskier because while investing we can atleast get some return.

Though gambling have high reward but it also have high risk.

Gambling have its own pros and cons. So in my opinion investment is more safer way of returns.

2 hours ago, BigBoss01 said:

gambling is a bad habit. you earn some and feel happy. you want to earn more. but for always what you lose is more than what you earn. I was a gambling addict too. If I had ever invested with the money I invested in gambling, my quality of life would be better. I do not recommend any kind of gambling to anyone.

Gambling isn't  a good option to consider if we want to make or earn money online, it encourages you when you first win and when you become an addict ,one can fall into depression of loosing funds, I really don't do gambling I do legit and transparent things online to make me earn extra income

21 minutes ago, noor00 said:

Gambling is a way of life although I would not advise anyone to gamble because you can become addicted and lose your money in one second. After that it is advisable to invest in a safe place like Yobit with its coins that can give you the best% at any time

That's true, investing in yobit is something extra ordinary , you gain daily , weekly or monthly through what you invest. And it very secure, instead of gambling why not just use the money to invest in the yobit to get some things in return

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Raqeebzy..I never like gambling.  Because gambling is a kind of addiction.  Those who become addicted to gambling will one day ruin their lives.  Investing in gambling means gambling.  And I will never invest in gambling.  I like trading and investing.  But I like to invest and trade with cryptocurrencies

Yeah. Each and everyone just need to find their preference in cryptocurrency and stick to it to maximize the chance of profit taking in it. It is that simple.

If you love trading and preferred to go into it full time other than gambling and the likes, I will advice you to start taking a tutorial course in that and choose a demo avenue where you could practice in the meantime without investing. Then later, when you feel its right, you can go on and invest. If you need help about that, feel free to ask.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For me, gambling is not considered a form of profit!
Nor do I consider it a good way to make money! This method is for people who like to play and have fun and do not like to earn money through fatigue!
This method is based only on luck and not on anything else! Therefore, I advise everyone not to rely on it, because it is possible for a person to lose everything he has because of it!

3 hours ago, rigacryptosilapona12 said:

I think that gambling is really bad, because  i Have lost thousands of dollars all together, like last week i lost like 4k or something similar.

Always choose investing over gamble.

it depends on your bankroll management, strategy and the free time you have available to analyze the game you are participating in.

for example:

In the case of blackjack games people always have to study hard in order not to lose money and the management of banking and strategy will be different from sports betting

blackjack and roulette can be played every day, while sports betting has dates for the games to take place and this allows more time to analyze

It depends on your strategy and goals.. but for me , i consider gambling is the worst way to earn.. it's really risky and most of gambling sites are scam.. we should be aware about this issue especially because there are many of them have some algorithms which make you win many times then you will lose all your money in a while! but about investing , if there is no problem with keeping your money for a while so many people will advice you to invest with your money but you should invest only in trusted sites or exchanges..

• +3 1

I have not invested any money or coins so far as I am a new member in cryptocurrency. Because I think first of all I should know the details about crypto. Then I will invest as many coins as the cryptocurrency

Riskiest job! Gambling isn't good thing to invest money. You could loss your money within second. I don't invest money in the luck related platforms because they are very riskiest. I'd rather prefer to trade the money in crypto.

Always invest money because investment can give you reward but gambling is a crime.

There are a lot of sites which offer you double profit they scammed you. 

Firstly they addict you then  you'll become  addicted and waste all of your money in this. 

Shorcuts are always harmful always belief on your hardwork invest money and hardwork  and gwtvthe reward. 

The risks in investing are much more reasonable than in gambling. You have a higher rate of loss if you would choose gambling over investing. But it still depends on you whether you will choose gambling. Although if you're being practical, you should choose investing.

I think the investing better than gambling both are risky but investing you will double your money but it needs knowledge and gambling is very risky it is just a luck game

• +2 1

Почему бы и нет, если получается! Да, здесь осознаю, есть риски потери всего депозита, но есть возможность приумножить его. 
Азартные игры это немного другое, как по мне)

I believe that investing is the best option because it doesn't have the same risks as gambling. Gambling is quite a risky business, you either lose everything or raise some amount, and this business is dangerous! I believe that the right approach is important here, because if you learn how to invest, you can achieve great success!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Actually when you invest no matter how long it takes something good come out of it and it requires more patience while gambling is a means of making fast money with a huge risk and nothing good come out of it at last.

Edited by The Game
  • +3 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the currency of the future, and we notice its high price compared to other currencies, knowing that gold is the most widely traded currency of the time today.

I really don't take a gambling as a investment it's a playing game and it's about chance and in the major time you never get anything because you play against the bot and the bot never lose,the best Way to invest your money is to trade them but not to play with them 

• +3 1

For me, i will choose to invest some crypto coins than doing gambling because investing will help you to gain some earnings when the crypto coin will increased and doing gambling will let your funds lose because there's an 50-50 situation there to gain some earnings.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, daintybrat said:

I would always prefer investing over gambling because you can lose all of your money in a glimpse. Although there are times when gambling helps, it is a rare thing to happen. Investing relies on knowledge while gambling relies on luck. It's better to have an intelligent guess rather than relying on pure luck.

In my opinon investing is the best way to increase your capital and to make profits !
Gambiling in my opinion is really worse way to earn money ! because it's just depending on your luck !
and it's really dangerous ! you may lose all your money in a while because of gambiling !

•