Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator

19 hours ago, leomar32151 said:

Excuse my inoracy is that I am starting in mining and I read here that you can invest through a robot in Yobit automatically that gives me up to 30% interest, can you help me how I can use it

@leomar32151 Did you mean you are facing trouble to get started Yobit's RoboTrade? If yes, please check the link that I have already provided for you guys in topic. Once you get landed to the Yobit's RoboTrade page, I think you will not find any difficulties there. 

• Useful or interesting 1

YoBit has other interesting options that may be useful for those who want to explore other options in the crypto sphere. The introduction of ICO markets, cryptocurrency information boards and gambling make it an ideal site for lovers of the alternative market.

1 hour ago, Gustavowork said:

YoBit has other interesting options that may be useful for those who want to explore other options in the crypto sphere. The introduction of ICO markets, cryptocurrency information boards and gambling make it an ideal site for lovers of the alternative market.

@Gustavowork Yobit has so many exciting features and services and RoboTrade is just a part of it. Good think is, it is also giving airdrops to the users. Vmining , RoboTrade are some of the great things from Yobit exchange. 

This feature looks promising and I am sure there everyone can benefit from it. I will try it myself to see what are the results. If anyone has gotten profits from it please tell me so I can be more confident that this feature really is going to help everyone.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 10/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, Dark Shadow said:

This feature looks promising and I am sure there everyone can benefit from it. I will try it myself to see what are the results. If anyone has gotten profits from it please tell me so I can be more confident that this feature really is going to help everyone.

Topic creator has himself got profits off it, have you read my previous replies to this thread? I have earned up to 30% profits while purchasing BTC by using RoboTrade from Yobit exchange. You might give a try and if you face difficulties to get started, I am always here to answer.  

• +1 1

Well, this section I was trying to understand, the example that the partner placed, it is quite interesting to place a good strategy, and the percentages to generate profits are very good. Not bad at all, being able to place an order automatically. Thanks for the information; I will study it in greater depth to see how much you can get out of it. I had days looking for information of this type, although I see that there is not much information or explanation about it, just put the amount and place a percentage of purchase or sale and automatically the system takes the percentage of profits that simple.

On 10/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, sonic22 said:

Not bad at all, being able to place an order automatically. Thanks for the information; I will study it in greater depth to see how much you can get out of it.

@sonic22If you face any difficulties while getting started on Yobit RoboTrade, you can ask for support on Yobit exchange. You can also ask question to this community so that some experienced users can assists you in an effective way. That's why we have forum and we all are here. Yobit has provided necessary information about the RoboTrade. 

Yobit exchange always surprises us with all new and good features, automatic trading with setting a profit rate looks great for those who do not want to tire themselves by placing manual orders and leave trading for the automated bot by specifying simple conditions in trading.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is great to have automated trading robots on your behalf and earn guaranteed profits. Especially for people who are involved in trading but don't actually have much knowledge about the trading process. This is one of the reasons why automated trading systems are so popular and I hope that this type of trading will be added to Yobit.

20 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Yobit exchange always surprises us with all new and good features, automatic trading with setting a profit rate looks great for those who do not want to tire themselves by placing manual orders and leave trading for the automated bot by specifying simple conditions in trading.

Have you tried to use this perfect tool to perform trades? I have been using this tool to perform so many trades. Recently, most of the currencies' prices are following the bullish trends so this tool will be extremely useful to multiply earnings. 

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Have you tried to use this perfect tool to perform trades? I have been using this tool to perform so many trades. Recently, most of the currencies' prices are following the bullish trends so this tool will be extremely useful to multiply earnings. 

I am now going to try the trading bot after benefiting from your experience. I am thinking of starting with this experiment on the trading pair TALK\BTC, I hope it will be a good choice.

• +2 2

The trading robot in the yobit platform is very important for all of us in order to be able to place deals and pay attention to another work, and it will execute the deal through the buying and selling prices and the profit percentage that we give to it. I have not tried it yet, but I will try it as soon as possible.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

The trading robot in the yobit platform is very important for all of us in order to be able to place deals and pay attention to another work, and it will execute the deal through the buying and selling prices and the profit percentage that we give to it. I have not tried it yet, but I will try it as soon as possible.

@Omar Ommeish Really useful feature that I have ever checked on Yobit exchange. I place order to expect the profits when I see volatile market on Yobit exchange for the major cryptocurrencies. Robot performs everything automatically in our behalf. 

2 hours ago, flashrakib0099 said:

This is a great improvement over Yobit and of course it is a welcome bot. Automating trades does not help us to lose the opportunities that appear in the short window and it is a great tool for traders to use. I think it will be part of my business strategy from now on.

RoboTrade was the most anticipated feature on Yobit exchange. I still want to some more features added to this bot to make automated trades even better than before. In my personal experiences, it is still performing good and you might also give a try to generate the decent profits from the automated trading  😉

• +1 1

yobit robotrade can be a precious help for traders to minimize losses and maximize gains but you have to choose the pairs well,not  the one whose exchange value does change abruptly I would suggest starting with the doge / btc pair

• +1 1

Even though robot trade (robotrade) can be very accurate and profitable I think it's still risky and dangerous to leave trades completely under the control of a computerized extension 

23 hours ago, Frodler said:

Even though robot trade (robotrade) can be very accurate and profitable I think it's still risky and dangerous to leave trades completely under the control of a computerized extension 

Your concern is also correct @Frodler but at least RoboTrade is launched on the Yobit exchange after performing so many tests and trials. Myself, I have used this feature so often but have not faced any trouble with this RoboTrade yet. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Your concern is also correct @Frodler but at least RoboTrade is launched on the Yobit exchange after performing so many tests and trials. Myself, I have used this feature so often but have not faced any trouble with this RoboTrade yet. 

I haven't really tried it yet, perhaps because of the negative testimonies I have encountered/Read while trying to gain knowledge about robotrade, not yobit robotrade though, 

But overtime I might see what's it I haven't gotten to know from a positive perspective. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Frodler said:

I haven't really tried it yet, perhaps because of the negative testimonies I have encountered/Read while trying to gain knowledge about robotrade, not yobit robotrade though, 

But overtime I might see what's it I haven't gotten to know from a positive perspective. 

Give a try brother and let me know if you face any difficulties while getting started with Yobit's Robotrade. The team might add more features in it soon but until then, it still worths trying to get benefits according to our needs. Good luck. 

23 hours ago, rami123 said:

Hello friends. Using RoboTrade is a very time saver for market monitoring. I think using RoboTrade.
It prevents hesitation in decisions and improves circulation and hit targets for entry accurately. I will work on getting it soon. I will try it.

RoboTrade is introduced from Yobit to help traders who have no enough time to keep monitoring the market momentum but the RoboTrade from Yobit assists you to get benefits even you sleep. Try to adjust robot correctly to get profits according to your choice and market's situation. 

16 hours ago, TeterinSergey said:

The new platform robot offers a lot of great features, but in fact, I have not completely approved during my business to do this. I prefer manual exchange even if it takes time for me. It is safer and I can learn from it without relying on the robot

You can do whatever according to your interest but this feature is for the traders who have no time to actively track and monitor the market momentum. If you are comfortable with the manual trading method, you can do it for your satisfaction as Yobit exchange offers the both types of trading options for you. I am comfortable with both sorts of trading on Yobit. 

10 hours ago, DR.ORJWAN said:

I will definitely give it a try and share my experience here with everyone so that others benefit. There is also something excellent and everyone should notice, and here it is that the yobit platform develops every day a remarkable development

Good luck. Robotrade feature on Yobit is easy to use. You can get benefits from this feature only when market is at the highly volatile state. Yeah Yobit is progressing to bring so many changes in the crypto world. I hope there will be a lot of exciting features in future too. For the RoboTrade itself, I wish to see extended features to perform more customized trades. 

The profit will not be generated all the time, because the trading not doesn't do the market analysis, but it only trading automatically according to the strategy thats you have set. 

• +3 1

I think one of the best features of the Yobit exchange is the Robotrade option. Because it automatically carries out all the buying and selling transactions for you in the market. However, there is an important question to be asked here. What cryptocurrencies should you trade and what buying and selling prices should you set? So in short, when you choose the right crypto money and the right prices, I think it is a good application.

I haven't been able to use it yet. Because I currently do not have enough capital for the minimum investment amount. However, I intend to use it at the first opportunity.

• +3 1