Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Yobit RoboTrade: Auto-mode profit generator

I have used 2-3 times trading robot for forex trading but i don't get much profit in return.I will look in to it .where Youbit introduce crypto trading robot.But my concern is like many other members what would happened if the exchange goes under attack do we get our  assets and profit regarding attack or we face the loss.Because now a days hackers are attacking more frequently and most of the time crypto is their target.So we have to use carefully this option and make good use of it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yobit exchange always launch good features for their users, now they introduced robot trading feature I think this robot trading useful for short traders, because in short time bitcoin prices goes up and down and we know bitcoin prices goes high, then set the prices according our analysis and we don't need to monitor the prices, once we set prices reach our order successfully completed, robot trading Save's our lot of time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Yobit exchange has enabled the most awaited feature, RoboTrade. Now, we have an opportunity to buy or sell cryptocurrency in automatic mode by adjusting profit starting from 1%, 5%,10%,20%, and 30%. Today, I am about to set BTC buying rule with a profit 30%(You can see in the screenshot). I am trying to purchase 0.011 BTC with 30% profit which means this smart robot will be automatically handling my request to purchase BTC at $9144.55. Check this link https://yobit.net/en/robotrade/

265049505_Screenshot(10).png.176e0064f934f9ac9219083bdf0cdc08.png

Good Luck ! 

It's for sure interesting function/option.

And one more thing which you did not mentioned is that you can set RoboTrade on any market, for example you can set on XRP/DOGE (DOGE market) or DOGE/ETH (ETH market) which is good.

Plus, like you can see on this tweet:

that if RoboTrade become popular Yobit will charge 10% from profit for buying Yo token which have sense because Yo token is one of must popular Yobit token.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And one more thing which you did not mentioned is that you can set RoboTrade on any market, for example you can set on XRP/DOGE (DOGE market) or DOGE/ETH (ETH market) which is good.

@BullRunBit Oh, thanks for this update. At least I have directed a link in my topic 😊.

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

this robot trading useful for short traders, because in short time bitcoin prices goes up and down and we know bitcoin prices goes high,

As I said, RoboTrade can be extremely beneficial according to price volatility. Yes, traders can use it according to their trading terms and benefit percentage. If you set 30% while selling your asset but price is decreasing mode, at that condition you might allow sometime to BTC price re-bounce to give that much profits.  

9 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

@BullRunBit Oh, thanks for this update. At least I have directed a link in my topic 😊.

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

this robot trading useful for short traders, because in short time bitcoin prices goes up and down and we know bitcoin prices goes high,

As I said, RoboTrade can be extremely beneficial according to price volatility. Yes, traders can use it according to their trading terms and benefit percentage. If you set 30% while selling your asset but price is decreasing mode, at that condition you might allow sometime to BTC price re-bounce to give that much profits.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/10/2020 at 6:19 PM, Whited35 said:

Pretty sweet. Are those automated limit buy / sell orders? Difference being that you don't have to set up rule nr 2 manually after your first one hits? This could work in some high frequency trading as well i suppose.

Hopefully they keep up building more features to that. Setting up your own more complex trading bot inside the exchange could be fun.

Edited by rekter
missed a word
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, rekter said:

Pretty sweet. Are those automated limit buy / sell orders? Difference being that you don't have to set up rule nr 2 manually after your first one hits? This could work in some high frequency as well i suppose.

@rekter I try my best to deal with your questions I think everything will be crystal clear at the end. Suppose BTC current price is 10645.03 USD. You have chosen BTC/USD pair and have set the rule for 30% profits to buy BTC which is 8213.78 USD. Robot monitors the price and immediately creates an order to give you benefit and again place a selling order at 10677.92 USD and this process keep going on unless you do not cancel the rule. 

In my case, I have just let Robot to snap buying orders at the lowest rates. I expect more features on this Robot like setting up price tolerance percentage I mean Robot should be able to capture orders around the specific price mark. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

On 8/12/2020 at 12:50 PM, BTC Future said:

This is a great improvement on Yobit and certainly a bot as this is welcome. Automating trades help us not losing opportunities that appear for a short window and it is a great tool for traders to use. I think it will be part of my trading strategy from now on.

I agree with you. It is ewaly great improvement! I pou new order almost every day BTC/USD and looking for 1%-5% between high and low- Some days i have even cca 20 closed orders. Before i havent catching so small percentage. 

Realy good sistem. Now i have almost 50 different pairs of coins on robotrade.

Edited by knezulc
mistake
  • -5 1
  • +3 1

On 9/5/2020 at 4:54 PM, magd said:

The new platform robot offers a lot of great features, but in fact, I have not completely approved during my business to do this. I prefer manual exchange even if it takes time for me. It is safer and I can learn from it without relying on the robot.

This is best option. I have start colecting small % of proffit and some day i made more than 40 buy/sell trades. If i making positions one by one it wouldnot make even 4. Realy good program.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

5 hours ago, lowty it said:

I think that this trade robot that Yobit created would be more interesting if the exchange had a large volume, as it could work more times bringing more profits, with a low volume it is difficult to work properly

Well Yobit exchange is the best exchange with highly reported 24 hours trading volumes. Yes, I can agree at a point like low volume trading platforms may not allow automated robot to perform its work properly according to price volatility. By the way, have you tried Yobit's RoboTrade yet ? 

It is a really wonderful thing and it deserves to experiment .. I will definitely give it a try and share my experience here with everyone so that others benefit ... There is also something excellent and everyone should notice, and here it is that the yobit platform develops every day a remarkable development and this is very cool and makes it one of the best platforms always

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, saeedbeeles said:

It is a really wonderful thing and it deserves to experiment .. I will definitely give it a try and share my experience here with everyone so that others benefit .

I am already into it and fortunately, RoboTrade is helping me to give benefits. I am expecting some more features on it like setting up price tolerance percentage to grab orders for my satisfaction, auto order cancellation, etc. 

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, zdradozhi said:

Thanks guys, definitely will try Robotrade as it allows to negate a lot of small manual moves that consumes time and money

So far it is free but Yobit has told, if it is looking popular they may charge a certain percentage otherwise this sort of Robots for trading are not freely available on other exchange sites. I have seen, some platforms are allowing robot for the renting purpose. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I am already into it and fortunately, RoboTrade is helping me to give benefits. I am expecting some more features on it like setting up price tolerance percentage to grab orders for my satisfaction, auto order cancellation, etc. 

I was hoping more features too, while i understand it's being free and we can't hope any complex state of the art bot strategies. But as you have now tried it for a while and you talked about benefits... how would you rate it? And has it helped giving you profits that you wouldn't done without it?

Edited by rekter
  • +4 1

I am interested in the world of trading, but I am afraid of not making a profit and on the contrary losing all my money, I would appreciate if you can provide me with extra information on the subject. Greetings!

16 minutes ago, rekter said:

But as you have now tried it for a while and you talked about benefits... how would you rate it? And has it helped giving you profits that you wouldn't done without it?

@rekter It was not so remarkable due to limited features. Fortunately, last time Robot grabbed orders to give me max 20% benefits while purchasing Bitcoin. It was due to high price volatility of Bitcoin. Still, I have adjusted some orders on the Robot but markets need to be in my favor 😊

• +3 1

I think this is really great feature, I would like to try someday, maybe down the future when I have a good capital, but this only works for btc if you are willing to make Som good profits.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is an excellent way to make profits in automatic mode. In the same way, from time to time, the respective monitoring must be carried out, since the cryptocurrency market is very volatile.

4 minutes ago, semakv said:

YoBit-это то, как легко (удобно) покупать и продавать криптовалюты на своем портале (приходит на ум только на диване). Это действительно одна из самых простых страниц (бирж,exchange) в использовании, поэтому, если вы никогда не делали этого раньше, вы можете увидеть в этом плюс.

Разнообразие неоспоримо, потому что, как мы уже упоминали ранее (правда упоминали ранее?), существуют тысячи различных пар для инвестирования, таких как ETH / BTC, DASH / BTC, ZEC / BTC, LTC / BTC, ETC / BTC, BTC / USD, DOGE / BTC и многие другие (спасибо что все не перечислили). . В вашем распоряжении будут обычные инструменты анализа, такие как графики, процент изменения за последние 24 часа и объем торгов

(удобно),  (приходит на ум только на диване).(exchange) (правда упоминали ранее?)(спасибо что все не перечислили), гугл транслейт реально творит чудеса, с людьми. 

this is a reverse translation

YoBit is how easy (convenient) it is to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on its portal (only comes to mind on the couch). This is really one of the easiest pages (exchanges, exchange) to use, so if you've never done this before, you might see a plus.

The variety is undeniable because, as we mentioned earlier (did we mention it before?), There are thousands of different investment pairs such as ETH / BTC, DASH / BTC, ZEC / BTC, LTC / BTC, ETC / BTC, BTC / USD , DOGE / BTC and many others (thanks for not listing them all). ... You will have the usual analysis tools at your disposal such as charts, percent change in the last 24 hours and trading volume

12 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

I think this is really great feature, I would like to try someday, maybe down the future when I have a good capital, but this only works for btc if you are willing to make Som good profits.

Not only for Bitcoin as you can find so many trading pairs on the Yobit's RoboTrade. Myself, I am getting benefits off Yobit's Robotrade. I kindly ask you to check RoboTrade page on Yobit exchange to know the full details. Thanks.

• +3 1

Yоbit exchangе always launch gооd features for their users, now they introduced robot trading feature I think this robot trading useful for short traders, because in short time bitcoin prices goes up and down and we know bitcoin prices goes high, then set the prices according our analysis and we don't need to monitor the prices, once we set prices reach our order successfully completed, robot trading Save's our lot of time.

• +1 1

yea i see many newbies were asking if there is a feature that can help them make money while they learn trading and yobit served once again, i think now yobit just missing the margin market and future market as well and it will be top tier.

• +1 1