Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Dont waste your time in beginner section only!!!!

Well you have a point here. But I think as a new member it's from the beginners section we will gat to know more about this forum and what it stands for, like The rules and regulations governing this site. I think it a good thing for a beginner to spend most of his time in this section

On 8/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

Thank you for the advice, by the way. I guess members/users who are spending most of their time in this section find this as a way of helping the neophytes. Let us all normalize that everyone doesn't have the same perspective about a certain thing as we do, therefore we should respect it. As for your advice, this is true that there are other sections in the forum that will help us become more knowledgeable about things since the goal/aim of this field is to inform everyone about cryptography and cryptocurrencies. 

As for me, I participate in almost all the departments that you mentioned in addition to the beginners section. If there are no experts in the beginners section, how can they increase experience and learn

All sections are wonderful and useful. I am wandering among them not to learn everything about crypto because it is a big sea and it needs a lot of time to learn and follow up on its news in order to keep pace with the rapid development within this field

Yeah ,I really agree with you mate, but as a beginner I don't have option than to spend most of my time in the beginner section, because I don't have any idea in other sections. So Been in the beginner section is the best option for me to learn

of route, for every segment for this forum you may to learn and understood, for example in case you need develop your expertise in buying and selling go to this phase and seek what to you want to learn about it or ask your hassle and read the ansewrs by way of customers

Most of the members enter  in this forum without any knowledge about crypto world. So it is very necessary to spend time in begining section so that we can understand basic of coding. Then investment, trading section we can enter

20 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, I agree with you. Many members remain in the beginner section only, although the rest of the sections contain a lot of good publications that contain a lot of useful information that helps them develop themselves.

But still some member misunderstanding with me that i have asked them to dont stay in beginner section always.. Even me waste my half time in beginner section to know some update plus help Newbie.. But my another half time i use to move in other section as there sometime i learn many thing.. So every one should understand my topic deep meaning..                  

• +2 1

Yes dude, you are right! There's a lot of things here on crypto which we can use. All we have to do is to power ourselves with knowledge about the different areas of crypto.

• +2 1

I really agree with you  but I think this section needs more topic because many beginners are new to crypto so they need more information and knowledge about crypto. As long as they are posting relevant and useful posts and they are obeying the rules and regulations of this forum, then there is no problem with that. 

Beginner section is not misuse of time. It is extremely beneficial for beginners and newbies. In this partition as a rule of the newbies collect further comprehension about cryptocurrency. For every division of this forum has its personal magnitude and advantages. 

On 8/3/2020 at 12:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hey guys,today i have come towards of you all with a topic and its about  to dont waste your time in beginner section only.. Becuase of some reason..let me explain it.. 

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.

@Dorjoy12 What happens is that those of us who are starting will necessarily go to the beginners section, while we adapt to the forum and we are reading and learning, over time we will go deeper into the other sections and then as the forum gains time everything It will go normally towards what it should be, with the implementation of yobit of the airdrop and the task of coming here to win the DLRS, the number of new users has increased and that is why we see the exponential growth of this section, but I am sure that As the months go by, the others will also be more visited and commented on, as well as a growth in publications.
I also looked at what you say, but I understood that it is transitory, greetings.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Seeing this topic encourages me to interact more with the other sections in the forum but since I am still a newbie, I need to make sure that I am equipped with the knowledge to successfully interact in the other sections.

I think that there is no problem for new members to spend most of their time in the beginners section because they do not have much information about cryptocurrencies .That haven't been asked and more experienced members can post general information So it is necessary for them to look into the beginner section in the beginning and later they can explore this forum

21 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

21 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

over time we will go deeper into the other sections and then as the forum gains

Why not??  I always said to new member stay in beginner section and in about forum section to know properly about forum rule as well as some information in beginner section but we shouldnt forget a thing that this forum is a crypto discussion forum plus a place to learn trading and investment from senior member.. But if any member think they will stay in beginner section just for done daily activity then its really bad..                     

Edited by Dorjoy12
Network problem so made multiple content automatically.. Trying to deleted the extra content..
  • +2 2

I think for we being a newbie here all we need or where we need to be is in the beginners section because we can't jump from low to high at once everything need time.

I think all of us need to go in beginner section, why? Because as a newbie in crypto industry, we need a guide so that we could continue exploring the cryptos. Beginner section is the best way to earn knowledge to start cryptotalk. That's just for me because when I'm newbie here, there are so many pinned posts on beginner section that helps me to start in cryptotalk.

It is true that the beginners section is one of several sections, perhaps at the beginning it is the most important for new members, but it is necessary to review the rest of the sections to increase knowledge about cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

Indeed,the point of this post is valid i agree

But this is not suitable for the beginners because they came here just to learn what is cryptocurrency and how we can earn  by using this wonderful forum.

Seniors help and  intension to learn will make a newbies to earn and learn more. 

According to your opinion you right said but I think beginners need to know basics about forum strategies. Beginner page is not waste of time here we learn a lot of important issues. So we should not go those page about this we do not know anything. 

• +3 1

On 8/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Firstly we all come in this forum to learn about crypto currency as it a crypto related forum  .. But from someday i noticed that most member  waste their time in beginners section without thinking that what they learn from beginners section??  I know well if you waste your all time in beginner section      then you can only know about THIS forum rule  and etc but you cant learn  about crypto currency  related news.. So my advice  to those member who waste Their most time in beginners section please go on crypto world section, bitcoin section, token section, exchange section and trading section because if you waste your  time in those section then be sure your knowledge about crypto currency will increase more.. Now it depend to you all that will you received my advice or still waste your time in beginners Section and keep weak in knowledge about crypto currency.. 

Best of luck all the cryptotalk member ❤                                 

I disagree with this because here we can learn about the mistakes that beginner make and we can genuinely gain experience and knowledge about different topics . Basically for a new member this environment would be unfamiliar . And while working if we start from beginner section then it would be easy for us. 

On 11/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I didnt said that dont stay in beginner section

Well, i didn't say that you say this quoted above, my point is there's no problem with staying only to for beginners section because they want to learn basically about cryptocurrency and there's a lot of new members joined here. I hope you totally understand.

• +1 1

It is a good message because I use many sections and in some I don't see many members but I see most being in the beginner section stuck here. There is a lot of knowledge in other sections too and you will find the forum has a whole new world in each of the sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's a good forum for newbies because they seek information from the Sr. Member, every newbies should spend time here to learn and understand this, from the beginning they will learn the crypto currency accurately 

Thanks, best of luck

• Useful or interesting 1

I am agree with your statement because beginner's main purpose to understand about crypto as we get knowledge we should go ahead and learn more though and difficult things which give as more payment and knowledge about cryptocurrency.in the beginner we only learn basic knowledge we can not know about depth of crypto so as we understood we should try to know about hidden things.