Is this how we support new members? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Yes  dear friends it us our responsibilities to guide a juniors as a seniors just you have to joined easily and  have to work consultancy first of all they hve to complete their 100 post after they do 20 post amd 50 reacts on other post so the simple continuously work and an amount of money ok goodbye thank you so much take care.

Sometimes when a new member join on this site and without readings and following the forum rules and come to make a content so difinitly they will make some useless post here members  will rate them negetive reputation for a useless content so i suggest if new members follow up the forum rules so seniors will must guide the new members it's the basic duty to guide the new members thank you.

Yes, my friend. We must inspire new members. They cannot be disappointed. A moderate and positive assessment should be given to encourage them. We can warn against mistakes so that he does not make mistakes again and again.

I think you should know all the basic indicators before starting this forum, where they must read the rules of the forum well and then read a few topics published in the initial section to avoid such meaningless comments and repetitions.  .

I saw this injustice so I decided to post it so we can discuss it together.  একজন A newcomer by the name of Immen he / she answered the same question that I was answering and asked "What is cryptocurrency" but sadly he got more than 15 negative feedback after asking!  Now to make this point my point, we always say that we should support new members and we see it is a brand new member (0-20 terms) but instead of supporting him we gave him a warning point!  We know that writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the rules of the forum but if he is a newcomer (21-100 posts) we can at least give those warning points!  However this member has only two terms and he asked this question so that anyone can explain to him in depth about this forum.  I know that not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics to promote this forum so that we can get new members and help this forum grow more than here, if we are to respond as negatively as new members.  , We will leave them and give bad reviews for our forum!  We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining the cryptocurrency and probably let him know the rules of the post with a message!  We can use negative feedback about scammers, bad posts, nonsense, etc ... but not for new members who need support to understand the forum!  As he asked.

I agree with you. We have to support the new members instead of giving them negative reviews. It was possible to gain the approval of this member by helping him and teaching him more about the content of the forum and its topics in order to enlighten our forum more and moreذ

I think it is the fault of that new member, he/she should have read the rules before posting anything and I think just to help those newbies the administration should redirect users to the rules page as soon as they sign up.

Thank you for your criticism. Supporting them toward the start is to energize them, yet giving them an awful standing toward the start for little errors, we will make them dread composing their posts sometime later.

Since as we can see, we have to help so that many beginners do not expel them friend and make the forum more friends and by doing so they can have many more friends.

You are right mate we must not rush to give negative reactions to posts of newbies but rather find a way to encourage and support them,I believe by doing so we will help this forum to grow and continue gaining a good reputation.

I am also a New member but I have support from a friend who guided me and I make sure I ask him where ever I have difficult to understand so I will advise the senior members of the forum to please try to guide we the beginner because we don't have enough knowledge and experience we are hoping to get used to the forum gradually

Thanks of your sharing dear dear we can support of new members by helping them. And we can give guidelines . And we should to appreciate their good work . And we should to give repotation for increasing their interest. 

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:10 AM, Tunuu said:

I agree with you 100 percents. We should help each other because the forum will be better and increasing value. It is very sad to see that new member rated with negative rates just because he asked what is cryptotalk with few characters! 

I think we should support new members to stay on cryptotalk forums, if they don't know about the rules for posting at least 100 characters, I think we should tell them by replying to the topics they created, Don't rush to give negative reactions because it will make members recently not interested in cryptotalk. So we have to support it by having beginners read the forum rules.

• +1 1

First of all thanks my dear friend for this kind of topic. In the recent times mostly the new members have joined this platform. So we must  gave them the right advice to work at this platform and describe them th forum rules in a detail. 

Yes, the rules are clear here but also, we should not bother this apprentice .. we know how it works in our forum because we have been here for many months!  Sometimes asking such questions is better than spamming or useless posting .. I advise every new member to read all the pinned posts of each section more than once before starting work here .. Every job has rules and rules should be respected.

You are right in that, new members need support and assistance. In my opinion, instead of presenting negative reactions, those with experience should provide useful information, give advice, and explain the terms and conditions of the forum. All this results in encouraging new members to do their best and raise the level of the forum.

Edited by somar91

I'm really sad for this. I didn't even thought about this. The moderators should give warnings to them. I think every members should have some support and give them reputations before completing 100 posts. Because now at the starting if they get a good response and get some reputations. Then they will continue working in this forum. So be kindful members to the new-members.

- A new member has different problems. They have different problems. They want to know different things. We need to explain them to them so that they don't have any problems. We will try to solve those problems.  I think they need to give ideas so they can work and move forward in a very nice way. They will have an ID bar. I think they can establish themselves as successful members...

@F Roberto Yes, you are right. New members have many things to understand and that is why we should give them time before we punish them by reporting them to moderators or giving them negative reputations. It's hard in the beginning so we should support them.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@F Roberto Yes, you are right. New members have many things to understand and that is why we should give them time before we punish them by reporting them to moderators or giving them negative reputations. It's hard in the beginning so we should support them.

You're right @Calvinpriva when we are new in this forum then we also make some mistakes, but our senior members guides us how to work perfectly in this forum, so now we are old members in this forum its our responsiblity to guide junior members, hope everyone do this type and encourage new member.

Yes dear you are right we should to support new members and never report or negative reaction to Brand New members we should to give reply and should to guide them. Because we should not make hopeless them.

6 hours ago, Honny143 said:

You're right @Calvinpriva when we are new in this forum then we also make some mistakes, but our senior members guides us how to work perfectly in this forum, so now we are old members in this forum its our responsiblity to guide junior members, hope everyone do this type and encourage new member.

Thank you @Honny143 for your support and encouragement give to new members in the forum, of course the seniors are really trying alot with the juniors members teaching them what they don't understand about crypto currencies and blockchain since they are juniors not everything they will know until you people continue helping them until they are perfect to take their own to teach others that will come behind them too. And this is how they want someone as a seniors to doing and doing this will also make the administrator happy by the way if they see we are controlling the juniors and training them good lesson in the forum.

@dascjmonjee i agree with you, upon entering here in the forum and as we have stayed here we should support new members as how other members support as as well when we are just beginning to work here in the forum. I believe that as long as we support each other, we can be successful here together as well. 

Every new up coming member should want to read the rules of this forum before starting work here. 

Then he/she would be able to learn and earn easily by doing effective work.