Is this how we support new members? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

This is true, my friend, there are a lot of novice members who do not know anything about the forum. We must help them to learn more about the forum and I think that giving them a negative reputation is not a solution to the problem. Among the rules of this forum is learning and teaching others this is the goal of our participation and helping others is our duty towards them so  We have to be cooperative and work together to make the forum great .. Thank you

New members need support and assistance to be able to work on this forum. Give beginners tips that can be offered on this forum instead of giving them a bad reputation. Kind words are a real catalyst for these people's success.

Hello my friend
I am new here in this forum and I did not have knowledge of all its details nor a huge amount of information about it
I got help from my friends about this topic and how to adhere to it and respect the privacy of some and support all members because at work we are one family, but it is unfortunate that beginners like me get a negative reputation because of our work. Lack of experience in this field, but we have to respect the forum’s policy in raising the quality of topics. Which
 Be published

Although it is according to rule that the post which doesn't comprise of 100 characters consider as useless and we can rate it in negative but as you mentioned we should also take care of the newbies as they don't know much about the forum so we should tell them the right way to do.

There is something old members should understand, we should know that a beginner may not have any information about cryptocurrencies. We should not compare our knowledge with their knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

We must try to guide the beginners from joining this forum until they gain enough experience to publish good topics of high quality, and not give them negative reactions that may lead to their frustration and stop them from publishing.

You are right, but there are a lot of people who are overwhelmed by their emotions and take a lot of action that is enough for the heart of the next servant.They have a profound effect on their heart. So we should not give our negative reaction to the next servant's tip. As you mentioned, whatever the boy or girl was, there were fifteen negative of comments on this topic.So I think these fifteen people didn't do it very well, so did you have to give your opinion? You've been very critical.All of you should be aware of the fact that we do not negative comment on anyone's topic but encourage them.

I am also new in this platform, so I know the pain. Cryptocurrency is a platform where we can share our knowledge and opinion. At first it was so hard to post one content but now it's not that hard. When I can't understand any post I explore some website and check old members comment and that way i can easily make my own content. I personally think that we should help newbies. Because they don't know many things so basically some of their contents are might be low quality. But we shouldn’t give them negative react, it'll make them disappointed and they'll lost their interest. We should help them not giving by positive react but share some opinion or advise. It'll help them to improve themselves.

We should support the new members to appreciate them and giving them the positive reputation on their posts. The seniors members should help the new members and gives them the guidelines of this forum. And we should giving the positive feedback. By this they do more hard work. By doing these we can help the new members. 

• +2 1

The beginner must, before participating, read the rules of the forum, adhere to them, read the rules of publication, and see the topics of the old people in order to gain some information, but we must help them and give them an opportunity that we should not forget that we were beginners too

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you on this, unfortunately there are many members who give a negative reputation to the new members if they make a mistake, but these new members do not know anything about the forum, so we have to teach them and advise them, to become active members, as they may have distinct ideas in the cryptocurrency that everyone can benefit from.

Yes, my friend, you are right that we all have to support the new members, because they are beginners and do not know how to work here, so giving them a negative reputation makes us frustrated with their advice and not destroying them. 

• +1 1

it is unfair we should not give negative reaction it demotivate a person instead we can give him positive reactions as well

This is totally unfair and intolerable to do this to any member and specially beginners. I am a beginner and I do make mistakes but that doesn't mean that you become harsh on me but you can guide me to create good content and earn more rewards. The more you guide me the better member I will become of the forum.

This is totally unfair and intolerable to do this to any member and specially beginners. I am a beginner and I do make mistakes but that doesn't mean that you become harsh on me but you can guide me to create good content and earn more rewards. The more you guide me the better member I will become of the forum.

Dear members, I am a new member here, and I don't know much about including tweet, reviews and rules, and I always need help like me like all new members so I hope and suggest everyone to help each other and give positive reviews which is a shame when I find a new member who got a negative evaluation and Warning alert to try to inquire

Hello my friend, you are absolutely right that the new members may not know the forum rules or not understand them well. We, as the CryptoTalk community, must support each other better in order to raise this forum to better levels, and we must not give bad reviews before knowing all the details and the best We should leave this matter to the forum administrators, as they can handle the matter better and with greater wisdom

Indeed, my dear friend, we have to support new members so that they do not give up on work and help them to know the rules and choose topics with good content to earn a good reputation and thus earn better

we support new membranes by encouraging them and giving them ratings on there posts and comments, that is will left there spirits and make them want to achieve more 

Absolutely right bro. We want to live in this forum by a family. We must help each and every one who are ready to effort on this forum.  I will assure that when we help another person in right way we must get a bonus satisfaction. 

Of course, there is no person who can not make mistakes, and it is our duty to support each other in this forum because this forum is based on cooperation, so there is no mistake if we correct someone’s concept of the world of cryptocurrencies without letting him take warning points.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

Its a very good topic. After Reading your comment its great to know about many things, your post is very helpful and useful. I must appreciate you for this. Helping others is very good specially in this platform by this we will be able to learn different things.

Thank you, my friend, for providing this advice. Yes, I expect you to support us. We are novices so that we gain the necessary experience to create good, useful and fulfilling topics. You should give us valuable advice. Thank you.

You create a very cool theme against new members, this forum built for learning purposes, if someone joins this forum again and doesn't know how to create a proper message, then justify and help a member, don't offer negative points, because current earnings rely on these points, if we can't support new members, then I don't think new members will succeed in this forum. Please  think about this negative point before offering it.

I agree with you my friend on this matter, we must give beginners a chance to learn in the right way instead of giving them warning points from our negative assessments that are unnecessary. We can simply tell him to read some articles on coding and explain briefly to him about coding and tell him to read the rules of work in  This forum I think we would be of great use in this way.

• +2 1

To be sure, this is a very bad thing. Senior members should support beginners because some beginners are not able to understand the rules well, so they should not be given a negative reputation when they commit some violations.