Is this how we support new members? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

There are many ways in which you can help a new member. Providing a new member with essential information on how to make a post is part of them as posting is his daily work and places he should visit for his level.

This is right we have to support them with a lot of advice and show them ways on how to achieved success in their pursuit in discharge nice duties in the forum to be able for earn more in the bitcoin thanks.

I don't see any wrong when someone ask question on things they don't know about, instead of slamming and criticising them it's best if we support them and share our opinion with them. I think that is better.

I absolutely agree with you. New members cannot be notified as much as old members. Of course, we cannot help at all if we greet every newcomer like this at their first mistake. If it repeats this error too much, we should give a negative score.

• +2 1

The truth is that, the best way to support new members is to reply to posts. From all the posts, the begginer can start learning from them how things work in this platform. The truth is that, most begginers are not interested in learning, they just want to earn and earn. 

• +1 1

Whenever a new user joins this platform, it is necessary for him to know the rules of the platform first.After that, he completes his One Hundred Post work.the new users also use meaningful content during comments.

• +1 2

well actually higher in this place you cannot put negative ratings to all of the users that is why the people keep on watching if there is a lower value post and they put a negative rates on it that is why there were a lot of rates which are negative

• +1 1

In our opinion, it is better to give a little advantage to those who are new to corrosion because slowly others will also be able to understand.  His question is very simple because he is a newbie here, you are right about your opinion for giving bad advice to new users in this forum, you should support us and help us understand what is crypto talk.

Yes my friend, it is really a sad matter to face the negative reputation in the beginning. As well as the new members who doesn't know anything even a single word of Cryptotalk, he well definitely asked about the forum. We should be cooperate with him to give the information all about this forum, including the rule of avoiding the post contains short words.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I joined this forum just before a week. I am also a biggener on this forum . So its very hard to familiarized here . So most of the senior is also present here. They help are the biggner by share informative and understandable posts on this forum.

Wow, Someone helped that members. You are right my dear friend . We should be there for every newbie when they are having hard time. Why should we leave those negative comments to moderators. In human life there will be many mistake we should overcome those mistakes. When we find any mistake we should personally ping him and make him understand what the mistake was.  

I hope, We should help each other especially all the newbies. Because, onece time all member were new.so we had a duty to support him and direct him properly.If he was old I would have given him a negative evaluation.Thank you.

• +1 1

We can support new member on this website by guiding them. We can support them like giving information about the rules of this site that don't create a useless comment use a correct word to post etc.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 AM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

I concur with you 100 percent. We should help each other in light of the fact that the gathering will be better and expanding esteem. It is extremely tragic to see that new part evaluated with negative rates since he asked what is crypto talk with few characters!

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

Its hard for newbies to get familiarized with such types of platforms but in my opinion newbies must also do some research themselves and must not ask very basic questions. If anyone is getting negative reviews then it means that rules and regulations of the forum are voilated in some way. 

I am also new here and i am very happy with your thoughts dear and i like your concern about newbies .yes every one wants some type of help in initial stages of their work ,whatever work he do .So the other members who joined this forum early and have experience about this forum should help newbies because this forum is like a firm we have to accept this like a family because not only for us its benefits to all of us to further growup.

dear friend you are so old member in here. you can support new members many ways. you can give suggestion for new people by making new topic. if any new member text you. please don't ignore this. try to reply his message. so i request to you stay with new members. do not hate them.

Edited by Nadim Hasan

It is to easy to help the new members we should help the new members by uploading best posts and help them.we should give repotation and comment on their posts and like their posts.

Helping other is good ethicaly and as well as to develop good leadership in ourself too. A new member always need support. I'm also new here I know when I started it was very difficult for me to write first post but now with the passage of time I'm getting familiar with the rules and with the types of discussion and polite language being used here. 

I am a really beginner in this forum. Before joining here I didn't know anything about crypto. I once commented about something in a topic but in return I get negative reputation not any right answer. Is actually made me feel really bad but I didn't sit down and start to research more. So we shouldn't do this but if someone need to corrected we should inform it with the right answer. But there is also lots of member in this forum that try to help really hard so I also appreciate those members too.

• +2 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here is the reply....

Credits to @Moontong

𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨 . 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦/𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 . 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

It's hurts a lot to see how members give negative reactions to new members in the forum. What I thought is best is to quote a give a guide instead of negative reaction. This way to guide them to be better members of the forum.

Cruelty to the members, especially the new, generous members. I understand your point of view and agree with you, but this forum has special and strict conditions, and we hope that it will be reviewed so that there is no renewal.

Edited by Linaa2999

I don't get it the reason for the threatening vibe that a few individuals hold against the fledglings or against anybody until they hold back the positive assessment of comments on their posts.