Is this how we support new members? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

Thanks for this good concer for newbies. Sometimes we who are new at this platform have to face many troubles. We may mistake sometimes too. But some seniors are too strict to us and give us negative ratings. All should support newbies and make the platform large and great              

On 8/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

This member is very helpful has care about the others even if you're just a newbie or not. If all of us here in this forum are just like him which is helping each other with criticism then this forum could benefit for us so much. But I guess criticism is also good for us to know what is needed to change to make ourselves better.

You could be right about supporting completely new members and real novices who are doing nothing about this forum.  But there are also moderators pinned posts in the beginners section.  Every new member should read it and not need to ask such questions as this would make the forum random.  We will support the new members but they have to respect the forum first

• +2 1

Giving fame to useless posts does not mean that we hate them.  This forum is easily accessible via post.  Every post here is important so meaningful useful posts from knowledge should be made.  We who are in crypto are all like a family but here the work is evaluated more.  With work you can increase fame and money here.  Currently pays on post ratings.  So each post highlights high quality words and good aspects.  And get ideas from experts.  Post n is useful and acceptable.

It's not his fault, because that's how newbies ask useless question just be patience and give them the right answer. I'm sure with time they will learn and teach others also. 

It wasn't fair giving the newbie those warning points as said the person was still new on the forum and this act am sure as discouraged him or her

Of course we support the new members in this way.  If we do not support the new members, they will not know and understand anything about this forum so they will not be able to post properly and they will not be able to acquire the skills they need.  This forum provides knowledge and skills on many topics besides money which is very important for everyone to know and therefore newcomers should be helped to know about this topic.

My dear, this is the site where the bigginers can make debate with the professionals from all over the world about the current issues and technology from all over the world. So, we can encourage the novices by welcoming them and appreciating on their efforts.  Personally, i welcom all the novice is rs warmly.

We can help new members in many ways. And those who should follow the new senior members.  And their posts and comments should be read and verified well. Those who post new comments will get a good reputation and will understand all the beautiful informational content. We support new members in many ways.

Thank you so much for helping new members. There are many members here who have less idea about this forum they can learn to work. But there are many who are disappointed with such a reaction.For which many members do not dare to write about new topics. Please inspire us, do not despair.

They ask questions and we reply to their topic trough we help the new member's. Because they have to learn about this forum. When we are also new members the other member's help us.The new members are now our responsibility. 

I agree with you. I think this forum will go further if the seniors cooperate with the new members here. Because the senior members know a lot about this forum which the newcomers don't know.  There are many senior members here who do not evaluate the new ones so much that they cannot move forward easily.

Bro you are right somewhere but it is always advised for the beginners to stay patient and don't start new topic at their starting they just keep the patience and read the topics of the other and they can get a lot of information about the crypto world and cryptocurrency when they are perfect and they have more knowledge about the cryptocurrency they can start their new topics after making a search but at their starting they should not post such things basically you are right we should not demotivate him instead of we should guide him that he should not make such kind of posts and tell him the rules of the community so basically I am on your side and we should not do that.

Every member should help each other. This will increase the motivation of every member, and the motivation will increase.

When new people come to this forum, we should cooperate with them.First of all, he has to complete the first hundred posts, which makes him very confused.We need to encourage it and make it more regulatory. 

We can support to the newbie by ignoring their mistake in the post. We should write informative post to the user and give them positive response for their post. Then we can support the the newbie and then they will earn lots of profit

• +1 1

Well compassionately said mate. Atleast if I feel like not helping the newbie explain the terms of the forum, I shouldn't go as far as giving negative reaction. This will likely pull interest out of the newbie about the forum. 

• +1 1

I think its important in very field of life that beginners really need the advised of the senior. So like this in crypto we newbie needs senior guidelines about the rules and regulations of the crypto

• +1 1

When a newbie join in this forum he faced so many difficulties. I think we all should help them to know every rules of this forum and become successful.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Najmul2034 said:

I agree with you. I think this forum will go further if the seniors cooperate with the new members here. Because the senior members know a lot about this forum which the newcomers don't know.  There are many senior members here who do not evaluate the new ones so much that they cannot move forward easily.

Yes you are right, new members are always afraid of some mistakes. And they usually fall into making mistakes. Instead the new members should be encouraging them with motivation, some will discourage them.

• +1 1

We support new members and beginners by offering them tips and alerts to avoid making mistakes, avoid banning, and also providing them with instructions and how to gain a good reputation.

We should always help new ones because they face many obstacles in the first place. Thank you for sharing with us how we can help newcomers. The newcomers to this forum don't know much, they start working on this forum with more ideas.It is our responsibility to increase their knowledge so we must help them.

• +1 1

Good luck dear.  We should encourage the newbie.  They want to work on this amazing site.  But they don't know which type of material is required by this forum. So i will advice newbie

To follow the rules of this site and work according to the rules. 

Give useful content in each post. 

Take help to his friend who is already working here. 

• +2 1

Hello , great topic we can help new beggners by telling them all basic rules of cryptotalk that first of all they should post 100 posts consisting on 100 letters with authentic material and also aware them don't copy or paste the other posts