Searching for knowledge - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Keep the hard work @Mark wood ,let keep working hard and spending more more time in the great forum so that one day we can impact a lot in newbies life's someday , I know the senior members here were also new when they first joined, we will make it here ,am sure about that.

20 minutes ago, emely jean said:

Oh my dear, after completing your 100 forum posts, Your earning start from this forum. But last update the forum changed their payments system. Now you can earn daily twenty useful posts. Without ratings for your post cannot give you payment. So you need good ratings for your post. After 7 days for your post payment received on yobit. No ratings or negative rating cannot be accept for  payment.           

@emely jean so that's what we are discussing dear first of all you will focus on getting information from all post and you make yourself able to get good reputation from other members I mean you will make such a valuable post so that members of this forum will give you reputations and you will receive payment if you not share good information then you won't be able to receive payment..

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Dear if you want to learn more from these expert members then you will spend more time here you should read their post so you will have such information as I'm reading their posts just for the purpose of getting from them a great knowledge and when I need any help I ask them so I'm also really thankful of @Honny143 because they really help me when I need..

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Mark wood  both you're doing very well and your useful contribution really helpful for new members, whenever I interact with you I am also learns so many things from you,

this is the wonderful thing on this forum, so keep share our knowledge and helps new members to learn about crypto..

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Mark wood  both you're doing very well and your useful contribution really helpful for new members, whenever I interact with you I am also learns so many things from you,

this is the wonderful thing on this forum, so keep share our knowledge and helps new members to learn about crypto..

What a honour to me and my friend @Mark wood, it indeed a honour for someone like @Honny143 saying he learn little from us, because you are one of the members in this forum I really look up to,and now you are commending my work. Thanks mate, we will continue to work hard, learn from you guys and try to impact on the newbies also

8 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

What a honour to me and my friend @Mark wood, it indeed a honour for someone like @Honny143 saying he learn little from us, because you are one of the members in this forum I really look up to,and now you are commending my work. Thanks mate, we will continue to work hard, learn from you guys and try to impact on the newbies also

Its true @Jaafar Fahad Hassan  and I know how hardly you both working on this forum, not only you both so many other good members also doing great efforts on this forum, so they are all deserved good rating and appreciation, because of their hard work and effectively helping new members.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Honny143 oh that's good I'm really happy that I listen from you that yes dear im really working hard for this and I want to be a great member here who helped alot and that will be my next target to help newbie if they really want to learn so and much thankful of you for your support ❤️..

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 oh that's good I'm really happy that I listen from you that yes dear im really working hard for this and I want to be a great member here who helped alot and that will be my next target to help newbie if they really want to learn so and much thankful of you for your support ❤️..

Surely my friend @Mark wood if this way you continue your hard work, then definitely achieved that target and I personally wish soon you will be reach your goal,

because its really such a great decision to teach crypto to new members, we are also being part and support on this great work.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Earning is a simple after you complete 100 posts .the next step to collect information about coin and earn money . that's right crypto world have many solve problems .it is located on yobit.

7 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Congratulation for completing your 100 task,now you will start earning from every post your made in a day, you will earning 10 TALK token per each quality post you contribute in forum and 1 token for each reputation that if you give to someone good or bad and if you give complete 50 rate in a day you will get double payment of your 20 daily post to be 450 talk token per day that you will be receiving.

Brief explanation for beginners, this will make them know what they will earn in this forum, though we don't know the worth of talk token, it is said to be launched in 2nd of November, Monday, but with this your explanation I can say it simple to comprehend the payment process

Well friend, I am in the same situation, now I hope to learn more with the experience of the entire community, in the best way to make better investments and to get involved in profitable projects, with what I am gradually generating here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/1/2020 at 6:37 PM, Honny143 said:

Its true @Jaafar Fahad Hassan  and I know how hardly you both working on this forum, not only you both so many other good members also doing great efforts on this forum, so they are all deserved good rating and appreciation, because of their hard work and effectively helping new members.

you are totally right..  Both of them trying to contribute in our forum from their first day... Though sometime they done mistake but we are here to help them as much as we can.... I always seen they asking question from senior member that they dont know and  its really good because they are not like those member who share wrong information.. I hope they will contribute more in our forum..                

• +2 2

Thanks for the awareness raised I have leaned a lot from this through comments and replies.. From the comment sections I have learnt that the opportunities is limitless from making extra income to investment your earnings to double or tripled it. This is a very good question thank you

Hello my friend, congratulations to you on completing your first task. Now they will pay you for every activity you do from the topics, and the knowledge will increase as you get experience

Acquisition of cryto knowledge is very vital. Don't just concentrate on commenting on post and making money but put more efforts in trying to understand wat the writer is saying. In this site I have learned more about cryptocurrency especially BTC and I know the future of the currency is cryto.. 

• +1 1

Yes we have to search for knowledge About online earning. Cryptotalk is the best forum to get some good knowledge about online earning like btc cryptocurrency airdrops telegram bot.we have to read  other persons who are  legends they have posted their   best reviews  we can get benifits from their posts and. Improve our skills for the future.

• +1 1

First of all, I congratulate you that you have completed your 100 posts. And after posting your thinking, after completing, you will now have paid for every post. You can post 30 posts daily and in this way how will you get every post and you send these token in a yobit invest box and in this way you can get much benefit. As the token has been traded till the last days and now everyone will get the payment for his post only in the token. And it is a matter of great pleasure for us that we have received our payment in tokens as earlier we get payment only at positive rate in btc but the now the payment system is changed that is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Поиск новых и полезных знаний вам никогда не помешает, ведь узнал оценку людей на то или иное новшество криптовалюты вы получите знание о спросе и предложениях.

• -5 1

20 hours ago, qashady said:

The tokens you will gey for each post or remark it will be tradeable in a couple of days and the satoshi you got keep it in your wallet

You should read forum payment update because already talk token trade start more than 2 days ago but you still talk about its trade open time..  By the way,  you look new in forum so its your duty to read all the pinned messages first in about forum Section so that you can gain some Information about forum.. Dont share wrong Information with member..               

• +3 1

we want recognition due to the fact there's a bitcoin charge for put up that get potitive popularity. we receives a commission in speak and in bitcoin however bitcoin most effective in put up which might be reputation and talk for all however need average reputation postitive for the each day. this is about the forum bills but if you ask me i can inform you to begin trading and earn better money once you have accurate at buying and selling.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I think it's good to gain more and more knowledge about trading world and about crypto world

On 7/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, Moontong said:

Hello buddy, I just want to congratulate you for completing the 100 posts, you may now be paid for every post that you will create. This time you have to work harder than before, creating new quality topics is really a great advantage for you, it will help you receive a good reputation that will make your profile goods as well. We are also be paid for giving a reputation for other members, giving 50 reputations is the maximum. 

I can't wait to also complete my 100 post, to become a member and earn cool money, Am happy for you guys who are already member. Good job guys 

After you complete your 100 free posts you will start to earn for each topic and comment and rate and these winnings will transfer automatically to your YoBit account. you can there exchange with you balance or you can create plans to increase you balance. it depends on what you want to do later with your earnings. 

For me I prefer to invest my money I feel it is more better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

We shouldnt be in haste to earn money after the completion of 100 compulsory post , you can start to comment other peoples post and if you have an information to present to the group you can decide to create a topic about it gradually you will get used to the forum and how it works after spending at least a month so we shouldn't be too much agitated.

Firstly i warmly congratulate you on your this achievement and you just completed your 100 posts and you will be get paid on the post in future. I suggest you to work more hard than before and keep posting quality content and appreciate the ideas of people much people you will interact and give them repute you will get reputed this will increases your profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Congrats for your verification after completing 100 posts.So now you have to work harder than before. The maximum limit for the day is 20posts/day. On each post you get 10 tokens.  The maximum reputation is 50/day.