Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

Thank you for sharing your experience to us. Am so glad this about this at least its a lesson to us the newbies not to fall a victim of circumstances. We'll be very careful no to be so greedy and also to pay attention to real investment not unstable investment programs

3 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Thank you for sharing your experience to us. Am so glad this about this at least its a lesson to us the newbies not to fall a victim of circumstances. We'll be very careful no to be so greedy and also to pay attention to real investment not unstable investment programs

Good one mate, the investbox is really an amazing place to invest in, very transparent and legit, try investing some coin, you will get a percentage in day or week, I have invested some of my talk tokens there, and I gained some talk token back at the end of the day

The investment fund is a double-edged sword that either makes you a rich man or makes you a poor man and you have a choice, but the advice I give you is not to invest with all of your money, but to invest in what you can lose so that you do not cry afterwards.

I do not recommend investing in new currencies that are expected to drop to low levels, because by doing so, the time you spend in Invest Box will be highly valued as it loses its value. New currencies you should sell them immediately for the big currencies. And invest only in known currencies.

• +2 1

This is very useful feature of yobit. Investbix tends to increase the amount of desired coin by 1% daily from a special package in yobit exchange reserved for investbox

From  research it shows yobit is the most safest exchange site that is why it has a lot of members all over the world.. Again it has big sponsors like cryptotalk site because of its most safest.. So if a new crypto talk user want to invest on yobit then without any fear he can put his money in yobit invest box

Thanks my friend gif sharing is such an important information with us. Yobit investbox is the best to secure your amount and also from here you can make a investment in the exchange and also to purchase some coins. Because there are many fraudulent and scamm currencies are working in the market also

• +1 1

That's right! Actually, it's not that hard to understand the investment box, and we just need to understand how the system works and choose the best option, and that's great. The fact is that each of us strives to invest in some way, and I think this topic is very interesting!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right because before investing we have to search about the currancy at that we are invest. And we have not to invest all the money because if your forecast is not correct than you will lose all the money instead of gain

• +1 2

Yes, basically! Of course gif sharing is an important piece of information with us.  In fact I think eObit Investbox is the best way to secure your money and from here you can also invest to exchange and buy some coins. Because a lot of frauds and scams are also working in the currency market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing your experience so that you can learn about this topic, I think investbox is a good tool to invest, there are always risks when investing, so we must be prepared and analyze what financial movement we are going to make. Thanks to sharing your personal experience so that one can know what has happened over time and make a decision.

• +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Thanks dear for making this informative post I am agree with your opinion we should choose the right currency for investment because this is base of our business and we have to get profit from our business. So I think this post will be very helpful for the beginners also.

• +1 2

I think you are telling right about investbox because you have see experience about loss. 

But I am beginner, I invest my 60% talk token on investbox where I have 1% profit of my investment. 

Now according to your advice I will be care full for coming any bad situation. 

Thank you for sharing good, helpful information. 

On 7/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Thank you for this information, you did well by telling us what you experience, am sure you just save someone from been a victim, before you take any step or any decision try and ask questions about it someone might have experience or knowledge about it....

Thank you for these great tips, my friend!
It's nice that you are trying to help others by talking about your own experience.
I always thought that investing in Bitcoins is the best and most profitable ever!

I think you have made the good post with full explanation my friend.before investment we have to learn about the some basics skills and experience , experience to the related field. And investbox is the best for making a good amount. I have  also fix my talk token on the investbox and I am also getting a profit on the daily basis. Thanks for the topic

I actually have invested in that place and am earning something good from it, but how ever , one has to know when time has come to exit an investment that is very very important one should be very careful to know when to get out or exit an investment but right now its important we do follow strategies and structures that are far much important for us all 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

I think its a very much important awareness for the beginners because we are doing very much thing in this site but we dont know more about this platform so we shouldn't do investment in invest box as I said that thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your content my friend. This detail and really explained well thank you for sharing this. The investment is really tactical act as a person should know in advance when and where should we invest. Time is big factor.

• -1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

Hey mate, thanks for your information about investment box plan at yobit, I also got loss investing mask coin. I think you are right we must invest popular coin in the market  because those coin price not go in very low. Today I  learn lot of thing about investment box of the yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a gigantic open door for us working as of now in the discussion since you can utilize the yobitinvestbox to contribute your discussion token so you can be acquiring some rate after at regular intervals and I think it is an open door everybody won't prefer to miss, so how about we suffer and contribute our discussion token for future benefit.

Before I'm investing a coin it is very Paramount to note that always look for a profitable coin that has potential of rising before investing in such coin and secondly be ware of the platform to invest make sure it is a legit platform so that you won't fall into scammers and thirdly invest with a little amount so that if you loose it won't hurt you much .

Investbox is a section of Yobit to invest and generate dividends, in many cases the exchange house gives the opportunity that some coins that it gives away can be placed there generating a daily interest. This section is an incentive for entrepreneurs who want to save and obtain a good dividend from their cryptocurrencies, it is good that the new members of the forum know this investment alternative.

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

Thank you so much you share a very useful Information that you get from your experience. It helps a lot to us to beginners and to seniors too who never invested in investbox and now planning to invest. I appreciate your work this is a great post which helps us to save our money and invest in a good way. Best of luck for your future.