Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

Yes, I have tried many times and it was profitable but you should choose the right time to enter, the timing here is more important and investing with money you can afford to lose

Sorry, I don't see any use for it at the moment. Every investment in it is a failure, the best mining operation

your grateful information and provide advice on, us investing otherwise the result will be in loss, huge loses when they want to sell their invested coins

choose appropriate currency on investing otherwise the result will be in loss, when they want to sell their invested coins

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the advice you gave us, they are of great help for us beginners! and I think that before making any investment you should have chosen the right currency, and not invest with all your money in a currency that is not popular so to speak!

In general, the coins that are in the investbox have an infinite amount for distribution, that is, inflation eats up the currency, and therefore it is not profitable at all.  It is only good to invest in the investbox when a new currency appears, since the demand far exceeds the supply.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:49 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

I appreciate the advice, it is always good to know some experience and warnings before starting to test an investment within the platform in options that you have not used before

Thank you because with this post you created awareness to me about the investbox and as a beginner I understand that I have to search a lot before investing of course and find the dangers.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and great information that you contribute to this great community of great interest since many people are grateful for topics like this where they can learn the various ways of investing in yovit
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

The investbox in the Yobit platform is not of great use, as most investment plans are weak or you cannot sell the currencies you earn. Also, some plans need to execute a lot of orders in return for giving you a profit rate. This makes many members not like the idea of investing.

Hello my friend, if you want to enter the world of investment, you have to start with a small amount in order to gain experience and in the event that you lose the loss is acceptable and harmless to you .. In addition, you have to listen to the opinions of experts here if you want to invest in a non-strong currency such as Water and Lisa to see what they think about it.

Thank you. I think these tips will be good for beginners because many of them invest in SCAM currencies or have no value due to the large percentage of profits that the investment gives.

• +3 1

I think it is important to note that we only have to invest in currencies that we are sure will not decrease in price!
As for me, I invest my money in the following currencies: BTC, WAVES, and DOGE
Also, we notice that most of the daily plans that contain USD become non-existent and do not work at all!

• +1 1

This post is really very positive and important and I think we should learn from this post, research, ask experts, ask questions before investing to know and most of the time the conditions in the investment boxThere are times when you have to play dice and I don't really believe in dice.So think before you invest. Learn from others

Thanks for sharing your experience of. My opinion is before investing you should select perfect currency. You ought not to invest all the money you have, just invest a portion of your money 

Thank you for this valuable information.As a beginner i think we should first learn about how to invest and research about the coins in which we are going to invest, after that only we should invest. We should not be disappointed after losing coins, i have read many experience of members who have lost, we should try again without repeating our mistakes and we can make profit easily. 

Wow thanks a lot for the information. This type of information is very useful especially in the crypto world because once an investment does not go right people start blaming crypto currencies. As you said its always good to start with something small and if its working out well then you can go for more

• +4 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

Grateful with the informative note, he relates what always happens to us beginners, but that gives us a good teaching, if we do not learn from our mistakes there will be no one else to correct us of our misfortunes

On 10/25/2020 at 6:08 PM, basel23 said:

Thank you. I think these tips will be good for beginners because many of them invest in SCAM currencies or have no value due to the large percentage of profits that the investment gives.

That's true mate , beginners always fall victim in scam project because they have less idea about the world if cryptocurrency, so I will urge the beginners to take their time to focus in the investbox as it is a great place to earn extra coins if one invest in it.

As a newbie I have no idea of investbox, but I hear a lot of members saying positive things about it, I will be glad if someone can direct me to a topic that explains a lot about what investbox is all about. We newbies face lots of challenges in situations like this

I really understand the lies you have in those investment in yobit investment box because I have the same problem in the past year, now with the experience I find than the majority of tokens or coins in investment box are scam and they put then there just to stole money from others, the coins are dead, if I can give you a suggestion just invest in the most famous coins like btc eth dodge 

Thank you my friend for sharing your valuable experience with the other members in this forum it is a good content which will help other members in this forum to aware about the investbox it is a great advice to the members to enter before the investment box.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us @Jami273. Because of this many new members have been warned about the dangers of investing in Yobit's investmbox. The %age profits are really alluring and many people invest without doing any research. So from now on maybe people will do some research before investing. Thanks again💙.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Thank you for these tips, it is important to think about creating a personal project, but most of the time the loss is an important part of a good start later, meaning learning from the loss is useful, but we should not risk a large part of our money