Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

My dear friend I feel very disappointed to hear about your experience that you have. But dear it also motivate me that after failing many time you never give up you start investing again. Yes dear it is right most of coin are not suitable for investment. So, we always chose popular coins for investing in yobit investbox.

This is excellent stuff, my friend, and it seems to be educational. Giving this guidance to beginners like us would be extremely beneficial when it comes to saving so that we can protect our earnings and avoid losing them. I hope this article was of great assistance to those who are searching for investment advice.

thanks dear for sharing this valuable information about the investment because i joined this platform just a 1 month ago and still i am gaining knowledge and information about investment and your post proves very beneficial for me and dear from my point of view the most important and first step of investment is to collect knowledge and information about the investment websites 

• +4 1

I use yobit investment box for holding my all talk token. I think this is one of the best place for getting extra profit without doing any work. You all should give a try on yobit investment box. Never do gambling with your coins. 

Before I'm investing a coin it is very Paramount to note that always look for a profitable coin that has potential of rising before investing in such coin and secondly be ware of the platform to invest make sure it is a legit platform so that you won't fall into scammers and thirdly invest with a little amount so that if you loose it won't hurt you much.

Yes dear and I agree with you you have created topic about the investment and then they should make investment I will follow with your topic before making investment thank you.best wishes to you.

Your way or i can say trick for investment is really appreciative. I could not even suggest that at this level a person mind can work. You are really a genius in your work. Thankful to you for this.

Actually Thanks a lot for your experience sharing. I didn't started to use the invet box yet. And your advice are very useful for me to take right decision. So now I am planning to invest in low intrested stable coins like btc.

Your personal experience in investment box plan really helpful so many members, because in investment box so many new coins prices not profitable, we called them shit coins if we select this coins means we loss our funds,so first check the coin prices and search the coin performance in crypto market then invest, iam also preferred select only valuable coins like ETH, USD, RUR.

The most important thing in Investbox is choosing the appropriate investment plan and the most important thing is choosing the currency that has good trading volume and activity in the market because investing in non-trading currencies is a big loss even if the profit rate is 50% per day because you will not be able to sell these currencies easily and you will definitely lose.  I recommend you to invest in popular currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or USDT even if the profit rate is low.

These are very important advice for every beginner in the world of investment, there are many fraudulent currencies, or currencies that are unstable in value, and whose value may become zero within one day, so we have to choose the appropriate cryptocurrencies for investment. 

I hope that you compensate with all your loss with the best۔it is important that we have great experience before undertaking the investment experience and that we start with small amount۔۔

There are conditions in the investment fund that you must fulfill and then you can enter the currency and invest and there are many good options and various currencies.

I thank you my friend for sharing with us this information and useful advice. I advise everyone before making an investment to choose the correct currency that brings you profits and stay away from currencies whose investment is considered permissible

Yes, my friend, the idea of the investment fund is a great idea, but soon many currencies collapse in it due to the inflation that is occurring in the market, so I do not recommend joining it. Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Раздача еще актуальна? Или до 25-го раздавали? В группе телеграмм много еще интересного написано. Во всем принимаете участие?
    • Его не нужно скачивать. Он встроенный на бирже. Смотрите в шапке и выбирайте RoboTrade, там уже свою пару для торговли и выставляйте зазоры.    Поначалу пользовалась им. Нужно частенько поглядывать за курсом монет, чтобы не улететь как вы и сказали. 
    • Экономьте с ProxyLab!Всем, кто пользуется нашими услугами более 3 месяцев и написал отзыв оператору в ТГ - полагается скидка. Подключайтесь, экономьте и вы!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • ТОП-7 разлоков текущей недели        CryptoRank поделился разлоками, которые ожидают нас на этой неделе   DYDX — $70.4 млн;GAL — $39.03 млн;PORTAL — $27.26 млн;ORBR — $15.11 млн;BICO — $13.77 млн;NYM — $12.42 млн;ZEUS — $11.82 млн.     Обратите внимание, что практически все разлоки составляют более 8% от маркеткапа. Вполне возможно, что это подтолкнет курс данных токенов вниз.
    • Вот если вдруг кому нужен инвайт, т.к. мои закончились: https://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_KYA4xLtQR5   Хотя пока не ясно, что это даст, но всякое может быть, поэтому лучше делать это простейшее действие. Сам тоже не всегда вспоминаю, но уже удалось накопить 830 BP - выполнил все задания и раз в день нажимаю кнопку.
    • Уважаемые пользователи и посетители форума, мы рады представить Вам наш обменный сервис - mchange.net! Мы предоставляем безопасные и выгодные условия обмена во всех популярных и востребованных направлениях в режиме 24/7. Обширная площадка для ввода и вывода различных криптовалют. Прием и отправка платежей по России/СНГ/ЕС.  Мы используем в работе множество известных платежных систем, среди которых являемся сертифицированными партнерами.  Проводим обмены практически моментально в любое время суток. Вежливая, круглосуточная техподдержка консультирует, помогает и сопровождает на протяжении всего процесса обмена.  Для клиентов с большими денежными объемами рассматриваются индивидуальные условия. Предлагаем гибкую систему скидок и возможность дополнительного заработка по двухуровневой реферальной программе. Контактная информация: Электронная почта: support@mchange.net Telegram: @MChange_Obmen
    • Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!