Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

On 7/26/2020 at 8:56 PM, TheRaed said:

I mentioned a very important point which is price fluctuations
Actually, the trader benefits a lot from fluctuations and makes more profits than times stabilize the price, but of course, using some intelligence

The price might be fluctuating very well but if you don't know how to leverage it then you will infact lose money that is why you need to learn a lot about trading and also how to control your emotions with regards to trading.

• +2 1

Same. My bold decision in investing in Etherium this year brought me much more profit that previous year. I think that this year investitions was the best for last two years. 

Everything is really beautiful when a pump happens.

After you have huge losses as a result of the decline, you know what the stop limit is

• Useful or interesting 1

Congratulations, it seems that you have made good profits by investing in OGN, I consider OGN a very successful project and it is qualified to rise strongly in the future, the OGN team is building a decentralized market and their idea is really great and no one has preceded them.

13 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

Congratulations, it seems that you have made good profits by investing in OGN, I consider OGN a very successful project and it is qualified to rise strongly in the future, the OGN team is building a decentralized market and their idea is really great and no one has preceded them.

@Captain Karim Yes, my brother. I managed to earn a good profit from OGN tokens. I still have some OGN holdings in my investment portfolio and expecting its price to reach $0.50 milestone to sell them. Now I am seeing the similar possibility in Morpher's MPH token. 

• +4 1

It really is! When we notice that a coin that had a small value suddenly began to grow, and reached an unrealistic peak, even more than 2x - it looks very cool! Not only does the chart look like mountains, but the price becomes so beautiful and sweet, which pleases everyone!

I think you are right, every cryptocurrency falls for a long time and then rises again and reaches the goals that we have been waiting for for a while, but the issue is a matter of time and on the other hand, the investment option must be correct, otherwise it will be a waste of time and money.

• +2 1

I think there is not such an exciting thing for a trader than price volatility, and the crypto market is obviously a good place for experiencing such a volatility. Even though, I have a short career trading and investing in cryptos, I have been able to hugely benefit from price volatility in this market. For example, early this year, I invested some money in Digibyte, and by May the price had risen above 1000%, which naturally yielded nice gains. 

The crypto market for many cryptocurrencies is volatile, it increases or decreases in prices in a short time, you can make a profit quickly or lose everything. The crypto market is very dynamic, it needs to be carefully observed, its history and the elements that affect the cryptocurrency market must be identified and analyzed to get the best out of cryptocurrency operations. Now there are also cryptocurrencies whose behavior in the price variation is very slight, that is, they are very stable in their price behavior.

12 hours ago, Braulio Eurea said:

The crypto market for many cryptocurrencies is volatile, it increases or decreases in prices in a short time, you can make a profit quickly or lose everything. 

Thanks for constructive ideas. Sometime it is hard to understand the cryptocurrency market psychology in the crypto world. Price volatility of crypto inspires us to invest because when we purchase a coin at cheapest rate, we will be definitely waiting for that coin's price to raise 😊

gain some profit if there is nothing to it it will be difficult to understand and the cryptocurrency depends on so many factors like market sentiment, that activates the buying and selling process

• +1 1

price volatility and the unpredictability is the best feature of the cryptocurrencies that can make the traders earn some profit. Stable coin can never give such profits which volatile coins can give.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The price volatility is indeed the beauty of cryptocurrency. This volatility makes cryptocurrencies very tradable and offers a lot of opportunity to make money through trading and investments.

• +1 2

I do not have any concerns about price fluctuation because it is a natural thing, as cryptocurrencies are a decentralized economic system that is affected by supply and demand and therefore there will be many fluctuations, but for the investment that you are talking about, can we trust all platforms? of course no

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Ryken8 said:

The price volatility is indeed the beauty of cryptocurrency. This volatility makes cryptocurrencies very tradable and offers a lot of opportunity to make money through trading and investments.

@Ryken8 It is due to the reason, Crypto is backed by cryptocommunity and the most of the cryptocoins follow the decentralized systems. Due to volatility of crypto, we are finding so many investment and trading opportunities. That's why it is said, crypto has opened the door for an endless opportunities. 

10 hours ago, magd said:

but for the investment that you are talking about, can we trust all platforms? of course no

I am not talking about the platform, indeed there is an experience with a token and also it isn't for an investment advise but just for a reference. 

What many may see as a disadvantage sometimes becomes an advantage in one form or another. Fluctuations or volitile nature of cryptocurrencies is one of the attributes that makes it so risky still and yet so powerful and profitable 

• +1 1

I mainly have been using Bitcoin and litecoin for investment and trading i never diversify my portfolio of  currencies and comment has broadened my mindset now. I am more than willing to venture into different currencies but I don't know where to start exactly.

15 minutes ago, Michaelx018 said:

I mainly have been using Bitcoin and litecoin for investment and trading i never diversify my portfolio of  currencies and comment has broadened my mindset now. I am more than willing to venture into different currencies but I don't know where to start exactly.

@Michaelx018 Diversifying the investment portfolio is the key to get success in the cryptocurrency trading. My starting days in the cryptocurrency trading were not good. I faced so many obstacles but I learnt to manage portfolio later and it has been still working for me so I wish all the best for you. 

On 8/5/2020 at 9:11 PM, Whited35 said:

Nicely said. So many people repeat the investment mistakes. The most common mistakes are like investing in stablecoin to expect a high return after holding a long time, investing in a highly volatile useless coin/token, etc. 

Stable coin does not return high profit but your investment can be safe and if you invested in the new/upcoming coins then you will see the investment loss in the future as new coins are not trusted.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

8 minutes ago, Khan said:

Stable coin does not return high profit but your investment can be safe and if you invested in the new/upcoming coins then you will see the investment loss in the future as new coins are not trusted.

@KhanStablecoins are just to cut losses while performing the cryptocurrency trades but newcomers might commit the expensive mistake by investing in the stablecoin to expect profits. Bitcoin is the most loved currency because it follows the price volatility. 

I totally agree with you my friend! The volatility of cryptocurrency prices are what give us the best opportunities to profit. It is more profitable to invest in low value currencies but always observing the seriousness and solidity of the project. In recent weeks we have seen how low value cryptocurrencies such as Ripple, Cardano, IOTA and OGN among others have experienced increases in a short time ranging from 50% to more than 100% and that apparently will continue to increase. So I estimate that it is the exact moment to start investing in them since the profit margins that they could leave us could be very significant.

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, rockmiss said:

For any market asset, volatility can be a negative or a positive quality - everything is determined by the investment methodology that is supposed to be implemented. When planning a long-term investment, strong price fluctuations will provoke unnecessary tension in the trader. Doubts will begin to appear, which can cause rash, emotional decisions.

@rockmiss So it is advised to think deeply before investing in any coins or tokens all depends on your own analysis and investment strategies. If the crypto you have chosen is from the wrong or scam project, no matter how long you hold their coins, profits will be zero at all. 

7 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

In recent weeks we have seen how low value cryptocurrencies such as Ripple, Cardano, IOTA and OGN among others have experienced increases in a short time ranging from 50% to more than 100% and that apparently will continue to increase.

OGN price is decreased in the market now. It is amazing token. In my experience, it's price appeared to be raising when BTC price is falling in the markets 😁😂

• +1 1

Yes friend @Whited35 a cryptocurrency market volatility is more profitable than without the volatility. There are a lot of experts of traders who doing the trade every day, and they are gaining more than any expert in a such real world company. But my question, in the future when cryptocurrency will be regularized and with price stable, will be profitable?... 

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

38 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yes friend @Whited35 a cryptocurrency market volatility is more profitable than without the volatility. There are a lot of experts of traders who doing the trade every day, and they are gaining more than any expert in a such real world company. But my question, in the future when cryptocurrency will be regularized and with price stable, will be profitable?... 

@tienda If Crypto price become stabilized there will no influx of market activities. It will not be different than the traditional financial system. Speculation is still the best thing in my opinion but some guys are free to reject my opinions. You can just take Bitcoin as a reference understand a lot of things about price volatility and its significance in the crypto markets. 

• +3 2