Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

If the votibility of cryptocurrencies is very beautiful since those who must operate in the trade make very good profits since right now there are many cryptocurrencies with a lot of voteability and they can get very good profits.

• +3 1

The fluctuation of the prices of cryptocurrencies is an opportunity for all traders to make a good profit, but a technical study of the price fluctuations of the currency we want to trade in and knowing its path after hours or days must be done, for me the best short-term trading.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:38 AM, Whited35 said:

Los recién llegados al campo del comercio de criptomonedas pueden repetir el error de inversión más común, es decir, invertir las buenas cantidades en monedas estables para mantenerlas con un propósito a largo plazo. 
Quizás este sea el año más afortunado para mí para obtener los enormes beneficios de las operaciones de cifrado de acuerdo con la volatilidad de los precios de la criptomoneda. 
Honestamente, soy ese inversor criptográfico que se inspiró mucho en la naturaleza de volatilidad de precios de Bitcoin para ingresar al campo del comercio criptográfico. La última vez, logré obtener una buena ganancia de las transacciones de tokens OGN de Cardano (ADA) y Origin Protocol. Es posible que se sorprenda, compré tokens OGN a HODL cuando su precio era inferior a $ 0.15, pero recientemente, hubo un aumento masivo en su precio que fue de $ 0.38. OGN es uno de los tokens ERC-20 únicos que he encontrado en el mundo de las criptomonedas. Antes de invertir en cualquier moneda / ficha, primero realizo un estudio en profundidad sobre una moneda criptográfica específica. Una vez que decidí invertir en ciertas monedas, nunca me importaron las exageraciones de los medios.
Entonces, muchachos, diversifiquen su cartera de inversiones y nunca se asusten debido a la volatilidad de los precios de la mayoría de las criptomonedas. La volatilidad de las criptomonedas es su amigo, no un enemigo. Así que nunca pierdas la esperanza. ¡Nunca sabes lo que te traerá el mañana 😊 !

Totally agree, although we do not all take the same paths or ideals, we must understand that the most incredible thing about cryptocurrencies is their volatility, and this is good to take advantage of it and much more when there is news of any cryptocurrency pumping.

• +1 2

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

Sure friend, the volatility of cryptocurrencies is what generates a business, but you have to be clear about something that everyone can never win because if there were no business, trading with cryptocurrencies, dealing with price rises and falls takes your study, it is not trading to trade, you have to educate yourself a lot not to lose money...

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right that we have to make research about everything if we want to invest in a coin and flectuation give high profit. These things are favourable for a investor.

• +1 1

Yes indeed the price volatility is the beauty for cryptocurrencies.

As the market's fluctuations  causes the prices goes up or down

If a person have knowledge and experience he'll definitely earn profit from it. Investors create huge profit from this volatility. 

One of the beauty of crypto currency is price volatility traders are always conscious of the price volatility and through price volatility you can earn profit and through price volatility you can loose all your money .

On 26/7/2020 at 11:38, Whited35 said:

Los recién llegados al campo del comercio de cifrado pueden repetir el error de inversión más común, es decir, invertir las buenas cantidades en monedas estables para mantenerlas con un propósito a largo plazo. 
Quizás este sea el año más afortunado para mí para obtener los enormes beneficios de las operaciones de cifrado de acuerdo con la volatilidad de los precios de la criptomoneda. 
Honestamente, soy ese inversor criptográfico que se inspiró mucho en la naturaleza de volatilidad de precios de Bitcoin para ingresar al campo del comercio criptográfico. La última vez, logré obtener una buena ganancia de las transacciones de tokens OGN de Cardano (ADA) y Origin Protocol. Es posible que se sorprenda, compré tokens OGN a HODL cuando su precio era inferior a $ 0.15, pero recientemente, hubo un aumento masivo en su precio que fue de $ 0.38. OGN es uno de los tokens ERC-20 únicos que he encontrado en el mundo de las criptomonedas. Antes de invertir en cualquier moneda / ficha, primero realizo un estudio en profundidad sobre una moneda criptográfica específica. Una vez que decidí invertir en ciertas monedas, nunca me importaron las exageraciones de los medios.
Entonces, muchachos, diversifiquen su cartera de inversiones y nunca se asusten debido a la volatilidad de los precios de la mayoría de las criptomonedas. La volatilidad de las criptomonedas es su amigo, no un enemigo. Así que nunca pierdas la esperanza. ¡Nunca sabes lo que te traerá el mañana 😊 !

There are always surprises there, so it is good to stay in good projects that despite its value the cryptocurrency can explode at some point and if you save a small or medium amount of money in the long term you could have a lot of money.

• +1 1

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

I think the idea is to understand that volatility to be able to take advantage of it when investing and withdrawing, that helps a lot to obtain income and many gains are due to the type of market that cryptocurrencies are.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, BTC Future said:

Indeed we make bold moves to buy altcoins and profit. This time the halvening was over and Bitcoin stable for 3 months with high dominance, so an altcoin rally was highly probable. 

Congratulations on your profits! 

Bitcoin touch the high price this time but the other ALT coins are not move good high and i am just waiting for that becasue soon market go to high and it make a great high record and that time i sell my coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, khan22 said:

Bitcoin touch the high price this time but the other ALT coins are not move good high and i am just waiting for that becasue soon market go to high and it make a great high record and that time i sell my coins.

Top altcoins are still in the pace to reach maximum height. Sometime Bitcoin raises independently by  leaving so many altcoins far away. If you notice major altcoins like ETH, XRP, LTC, etc. They are still making the good moves in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, Sadia Batool said:

that's why you are getting a good profit because you are a experienced member and you know that which coin will give you a good profit it all depends upon the knowledge and I also am also glad to tell you that I am also getting a good profit from Bitcoin.

Volatility does matter. In this topic, I tried to make a reference of some volatile coins to exhibit how volatility does make the sense in case of cryptocurrency trading. Due to this crucial feature, so many traders are here to make profits off cryptocurrency trading. Skills and experiences are necessary in order to determine which coins are the best suit for us to generate benefits. 

@Whited35 you have said it all dear the price volatility has been the beauty of cryptocurrency currency the reason why we work is to see us going up, and now the price of cryptocurrencues is always shooting up day inn and day out, but the higher volatility of the price the riskier it becomes 

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right crypto's are highly volatil and it can cause huge profits and huge losts. That's why we should be very careful while investing crypto. If  can't accept the lost you shouldn't invest crypto because it's not like stock market, you can lose half of your investment in one night and you can also make 2x in one night. I think it's the beauty for people who can take profit from it.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Harbeeboullah said:

@Whited35 you have said it all dear the price volatility has been the beauty of cryptocurrency currency the reason why we work is to see us going up, and now the price of cryptocurrencues is always shooting up day inn and day out, but the higher volatility of the price the riskier it becomes 

@Harbeeboullah So nice 😉 ! Volatility is the key of cryptocurrency which every traders or investors in crypto sphere finds it attractive. Honestly, myself got attracted to this field due to this crucial feature of cryptocurrencies. Due to volatility, there are profits and losses while performing the trades. 

Yes, my friend, the matter gets very excited, as the cryptocurrency fluctuates from time to time is a very important and enthusiastic matter, for example, last April, Bitcoin was priced below $ 9,000 and it is now $ 27,000. That volatility is enormous in less than a year, so it is a very beautiful thing. Thank you.

• +3 2

Price volatility is the beauty of cryptocurrency, price fluctuation help to buy low and sell high, which make trading possible and also investment to bring good profits, even with  the risk involve in the volatility of the market, we still trade with the knowledge to make good profits.  

Thank you for the tip and your experience as a trader. This also gives me confidence to buy some low value coin hoping it will rise in the future. Volatility in Cryptocurrency makes the market interesting and profitable.

As You said in your post that cryptocurrency price volatility is our friend so I would say yes it could be our friend if we made a proper research and have good crypto market awareness then we could get benefits from it but if we are unknown with the basic information and doesn't know the history of the coin in which we are investing then the volatility could be damaging for us as well.Stay Blessed!

• +5 1

The fluctuation of the costs of cryptocurrencies is an chance for all merchants to make a suitable profit, however a technical learn about of the fee fluctuations of the foreign money we favor to alternate in and understanding its course after hours or days have to be done, for me the nice momentary trading. 

Volatility of cryptocurrencies are good only when you are a long-term trader or investor. Since to back money or save, it is usually a bit counterproductive You can lose money when you just wanted to back up

The volatility of cryptocurrencies are good only when you are a long-term trader or investor. Since to back money or save, it is usually a bit counterproductive You can lose money when you just wanted to back up

This market is for brave and professionals people. The current market situation is the biggest example of the volatility of bitcoin, we just broke the support level $10,500 last week and I was scared seeing the price going down but now the price recovered once again. If I didn't scare I could make a lot of money.

Volatility is just one aspect of crypto beauty. I think what is more interesting than that is fast recovery. Volatility is not exclusive in crypto world. We have it in other areas of trade too like Forex and even Gold. However, what really distinguishes crypto from all other types of trade is that you can recover your losses as fast as possible. Sometimes you can even recover your lost money in less than a day which is fantastic! The only thing you should know is to choose coins with this feature. Coins with slow recovery should be avoided

Not so much people use purchases using cryptocurrencies as trading on the markets. Due to the large fluctuations of cryptocurrencies, they are used in trading. Most likely, cryptocurrencies are a tool for earning money.