Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

Indeed we make bold moves to buy altcoins and profit. This time the halvening was over and Bitcoin stable for 3 months with high dominance, so an altcoin rally was highly probable. 

Congratulations on your profits! 

• +2 1

I mentioned a very important point which is price fluctuations
Actually, the trader benefits a lot from fluctuations and makes more profits than times stabilize the price, but of course, using some intelligence

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Indeed we make bold moves to buy altcoins and profit. This time the halvening was over and Bitcoin stable for 3 months with high dominance, so an altcoin rally was highly probable. 

Feeling quite lucky this year. My both decisions were bold to make investments in ADA and OGN. So many members on Bitcointalk forum were suggesting me not to invest in the both crypto coin but I did not care. This time, only LTC is not giving me benefits otherwise almost all the coins from my holdings are more likely to give me the decent profits 😊

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

@Whited35I know about this coin , becuase  I makes a good profit from its airdop . 

i didn't try this coin for trading purpose ( but know I will surely try ) .

thanks for giving a idea and method to makes a good profit through this valuable coin. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Whited35I know about this coin , becuase  I makes a good profit from its airdop . 

i didn't try this coin for trading purpose ( but know I will surely try ) .

thanks for giving a idea and method to makes a good profit through this valuable coin. 

@gourav789So if you still have OGN holdings, do not sell them now. Price dropped to $0.29 from $0.38 . Its price is decreasing while BTC price is raising 😊 It is not a stablecoin but its a life saver for you because sometimes, it makes the sharp price increase even BTC and ETH prices are decreasing in the cryptocurrency markets. Trick for you, track OGN/BNB price strength on Binance regularly. Good Luck ! 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@gourav789So if you still have OGN holdings, do not sell them now. Price dropped to $0.29 from $0.38 . Its price is decreasing while BTC price is raising 😊 It is not a stablecoin but its a life saver for you because sometimes, it makes the sharp price increase even BTC and ETH prices are decreasing in the cryptocurrency markets. Trick for you, track OGN/BNB price strength on Binance regularly. Good Luck ! 

thanku for your suggestions , I already have a good amount of ogn in my wallet ( I just store it as a long-term holding ) . I think if ogn tied up With Amazon as a payment option then it's price even touch 1$ in market .

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

5 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

thanku for your suggestions , I already have a good amount of ogn in my wallet ( I just store it as a long-term holding ) . I think if ogn tied up With Amazon as a payment option then it's price even touch 1$ in market .

Good 👌 I have just sold 30% OGN from my portfolio rest of them are still there for a long-term holding purpose.I love its unique price volatility nature. Recently, OGN was listed on Huobi and it is also in Coinbase custody so I have faith on it. There are still some good currencies to invest. I am seeking them now. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Crypto currency as known as for prices fluctuations, and this is the really advantage in crypto, that's why so many traders attract in crypto and do trading are investment, but in your case its not only lucky factor I think you do some research and believe this ONG and ADA altcoins  projects, and some market conditions also favor your coins price increase like bitcoin prices not drop and few altcoins bull run rally also help this altcoins prices increase, but  anyhow you earn profit through this coins congratulation.

• +2 1

I agree with you, the volatility of the bitcoin or any cryptocurrency makes it unique and good for trading and investing. It gives thrill and gives big profits once big movement happens and big loss as well as vice versa. Bitcoin is really unpredictable, which makes it secured.

• +1 3

this altcoin that you invested has risen a lot in price because the bitcoin price has increased a lot in the last few days. But I also agree with you that people should do a lot of research before investing in altcoin and mainly in Tokens because they are projects that have not yet left the paper for practice

• +2 1

This is true, the fluctuation of prices in cryptocurrencies is one of the most important advantages of crypto, and through which you can achieve good profits, but you must be careful and choose the appropriate currency for investment, which has a strong project in the crypto world and its price is suitable for purchase.

• +1 2

18 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

this altcoin that you invested has risen a lot in price because the bitcoin price has increased a lot in the last few days. But I also agree with you that people should do a lot of research before investing in altcoin and mainly in Tokens because they are projects that have not yet left the paper for practice

But in the case of OGN, I am noticing an upsurge in its price independently. I mean sometime OGN price is getting raised even price of Bitcoin is decreasing that's why I am representing it as a unique token. In the case of ADA, yes surge in BTC price has played some roles plus Shelley upgrade was the main reason to increase ADA price. 

• +2 1

33 minutes ago, marce9427 said:

I highlight the error you mention, since it is the most common in the investment world. At first, many people deposit all their savings in order to make very high purchases and make large investments, 

The problem is everyone wants to earn money with little effort without patience 😊! In order to get good profits from ADA and OGN , I held them at least 6 months and actively tracked the market momentum. Fortunately, I found the best situation to sell my holdings. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, hossamm94 said:

You are right because the volatility of the cryptocurrencies makes it a good target for investment and this is really cool

Active day traders and long-term investors both can make profits according to price volatility of the most of coins/tokens. Let's imagine yourself, if an investor bought a huge amount of Bitcoin at the price below $2000(before 2013) held for more than 7 years, can you imagine how much profits he could make if he decide to sell them at the current exchange rate😊

• +3 1

We must also not forget that trading contains many risks at the present time. Every trade must be fully studied so that the risk or loss is not significant on the account.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, koussai999 said:

We must also not forget that trading contains many risks at the present time. Every trade must be fully studied so that the risk or loss is not significant on the account.

Exactly. Traders may not get benefits all the time without taking the risks 😊. As I have already said in my previous replies, I have taken a huge risk to invest in ERC-20 tokens and some of them have already given me a decent benefits from their trading. Dude, sometime we should be ready to take the bold and decision to take risks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, mhmd7 said:

Encouraging and beautiful words, but we beginners suffer from lack of experience to exploit these fluctuations in profit

What we beginners should do in this case is to invest and trade on the top 10 coins on the market first and start venturing into other coins once we get some experiences in trading. Reading the movement of coins' graphs on exchanges and finding a correlation between it and the latest news also helps sometimes.

The reason I don't do trades in crypto that much is because I have just barely learned about crypto for only a few months now, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't try. Just put some investments in the amount you are comfortable with. Thanks to the knowledge I picked up here over the months, I was able to profit with an altcoin that suddenly got its price pumped after investing and hodling it for some time, DOGE in this case.

And once the TALK token is finally available for trading, we users can have some new tokens to use our current knowledge on.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Thanks to the knowledge I picked up here over the months, I was able to profit with an altcoin that suddenly got its price pumped after investing and hodling it for some time, DOGE in this case.

I took a bold decision to choose CommerceBlock  Token( CBT) to make some investments in it.Price was just around $0.001 at the time of purchase on BitFinex exchange. Last time there was a massive pump for it to give price $0.05 and managed to make some profits from CBT trade on Mercatox exchange. Many traders do not want to take an extra risk by investing in altcoins(with marketcap under $1M) but some of them really give good profits. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yeah, the price volatility plays the vital role in the cryptocurrency because people only invest if there is the chance to earn high return if the price remains constant then noone gonna invest in the coin. Due to the price volatility we can learn more profit by trading one coin with other and take high return.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 minutes ago, Izeal said:

Yeah, the price volatility plays the vital role in the cryptocurrency because people only invest if there is the chance to earn high return if the price remains constant then noone gonna invest in the coin. Due to the price volatility we can learn more profit by trading one coin with other and take high return.

Nicely said. So many people repeat the investment mistakes. The most common mistakes are like investing in stablecoin to expect a high return after holding a long time, investing in a highly volatile useless coin/token, etc. 

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I took a bold decision to choose CommerceBlock  Token( CBT) to make some investments in it.Price was just around $0.001 at the time of purchase on BitFinex exchange. Last time there was a massive pump for it to give price $0.05 and managed to make some profits from CBT trade on Mercatox exchange. Many traders do not want to take an extra risk by investing in altcoins(with marketcap under $1M) but some of them really give good profits. 

I wouldn't be surprised if most traders do not want to invest in altcoins that much. There are too many users with harrowing experiences of losing money investing in future shitcoins that other users (me included 😅 ) are now afraid to deal with. Good for you for gaining those profits after taking those risks BTW. I personally do not want to risk investing in coins I do not have enough knowledge of... yet.

Let's also not forget that there is also potential profits to be made with coins' prices taking a dip, although this is even riskier.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 7/26/2020 at 11:38 PM, Whited35 said:

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

Investing is surely risky but it will also help you to have a bigger income. Bitcoin is one of the best place we can invest because it has a good value and good price movement that can make the job of trader easier.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Cryptonym said:

Bitcoin is one of the best place we can invest because it has a good value and good price movement that can make the job of trader easier.

I understand what you are trying to tell here but everyone may not get it correctly. First of all, Bitcoin is not a place, it is a virtual currency. Another point, you have said like  "it has a good value and good price movement that can make the job of trader easier". It can not be guaranteed regarding its price , try to understand. High price volatility is true nature of BTC anything can be happened to its price so you have to be ready to take the risks if you expect profits from tradings. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

leverage is very risky, we can loss our money immidiately, So in my opinion crypto need that volatility to attract trader to come in.

Yes, leverage trading is risky but experienced traders can managed to make benefits from this sort of trading too. Price volatility of the cryptocurrencies is the key which inspires so many potential investors to make investments in the cryptocurrency.