Ambition is the first step to success second step is action - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ambition is the first step to success second step is action

On 7/26/2020 at 10:21 PM, Moaz said:

I agree with you that ambition is the first step towards success and without ambition, you cannot make any progress in your field, whether in crypto or otherwise, and when you have ambition then you must work hard to complete this ambition

That's true, ambition starts our dream and hard work, we want to achieve something then basically we will put effort to achieve it. You won't grow if you don't have any ambition in your life. You will stay as what you are now.

• +1 2

On 7/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Ashsh said:

My first entry to the forum was my ambition of getting money

But when I started no longer interested in money, I want to know

I want to learn everything

Well, all of the members here are the ambition is to get some money here by doing posting, and the good thing here is when you're earning sone profit, you are also getting some information and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For success in our life we must be ambitious either it's the forum or any other sectors. And if we could do enough struggle for fulfilling the ambition sure the success won't be too far. And ambition also provides the purpose of doing something for accomplishing the same thing. But struggle and effort should  be real and from deep heart for success.

• +2 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Set our goals then don't give up until we reach what we want.

We need to set our goals and pursue with great effort to meet your goals. Our ambition here in this forum is to earn and this has to do with our contribution.

You are right, ambition is the first step to success because without ambition you will not have anything that will push you to fight for your goals. Ambition happens anywhere, it can be in crypto world or it can be in anything else, but its very important because it makes us to be motivated and take action.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agreed with this topic because I myself is an example of such issue, I currently have the ambition to become a professional trader in the future and for that i am currently learning more about trading in this forum and investing the talk token I earned from this forum in the investbox so that in the future I will have funds to start my career with.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Ashsh said:

My first entry to the forum was my ambition of getting money

But when I started no longer interested in money, I want to know

I want to learn everything

me too
I was interested in getting more money, but after a while I discovered that the knowledge I gained from the forum was much more important than the money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ambition is thr motivation to do something but until the practical step is taken nothing iz more practical and useful and anythu5an be happen, so stay active all the time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/22/2020 at 10:58 AM, Solex said:

I currently have the ambition to become a professional trader in the future and for that i am currently learning more about trading in this forum and investing the talk token I earned from this forum in the investbox so that in the future I will have funds to start my career with

That's is true my friend the forum  is the best place to get yourself prepared to get knowledge about trading and choosing trading is a profitable career or job that gives you clean profit after successful trade at the end of the day 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:35 AM, Izeal said:

Many people thinks being ambitious is bad but for me more ambitious thinking leads to do hardwork and I want to push myself upto maximum level. I would recommend everyone reading this post smart hard work always pays off your ambition so work hard and smart.

Well said buddy, if you are ambitious then you are motivated to do things just to reach your dreams. You have the goal and you have the eagerness to do al the process just to reach it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

That's is true my friend the forum  is the best place to get yourself prepared to get knowledge about trading and choosing trading is a profitable career or job that gives you clean profit after successful trade at the end of the day 

Trading is very good source of income and that is why i choose to be part of the job but due to the risk attached to it that is why i am currently investing and training myself on the field because without experience about trading one can easily lose huge money.

• +2 1

yes there are two fundamental characteristics to be successful in the world of crypto as the first you need to have a great ambition to succeed then in my opinion you need to read a lot and learn as much as possible but not waste too much time, so when you feel ready, obviously go to action even if at the beginning there may be failures or even losses you have to persevere success will come sooner or later...

• +2 2

On 8/22/2020 at 6:03 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

me too
I was interested in getting more money, but after a while I discovered that the knowledge I gained from the forum was much more important than the money.

Well, don't be a rude mate, we all know that our purpose or goal here is to get some profit and this informations and knowledge about cryptocurrency is just a bonus for us to have an idea about it.

• +1 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, Solex said:

Trading is very good source of income and that is why i choose to be part of the job but due to the risk attached to it that is why i am currently investing and training myself on the field because without experience about trading one can easily lose huge money.

That is good suggestion you took mate! Trading is Profitable to those that have the determination and are always ready to take the risk because currently the cryptocurrency Market is volatile.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, Solex said:

Ambition and work cannot be separated between them. They are inseparable, as it is not possible to work continuously if we do not have a goal and ambition, so often we will reach the stage of fatigue and boredom, which is the stage at which we will lose so work in the field of cryptocurrencies needs patience and patience will only awaken within us except ambition

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is good suggestion you took mate! Trading is Profitable to those that have the determination and are always ready to take the risk because currently the cryptocurrency Market is volatile.

Yes mate i can see that bitcoin has even dropped to the region of $10,000 since yesterday but I hope it rise again soon because we are about to start receiving some satoshi in this forum for our post.

3 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes mate i can see that bitcoin has even dropped to the region of $10,000 since yesterday but I hope it rise again soon because we are about to start receiving some satoshi in this forum for our post.

Yes the chart is going on dampeners so we don't know what step the chart is about to move on. Therefore predictions have fail because we expect it to rise. That is why predictions are not reliable.

They say a man with No ambition is dead , so its important to really define and identify some of the reasons as to why you need to work as hard in this place but as to it be catious because in the end its going to be a little bit difficult to understand how to run this place

• +1 2

I totally agree with your point of view that ambition is first step to succeed. Someone says to me that if you want to start a new journey, you have a strong thinking in your mind and than you have to take s step to reach your destination. Everyone have a ambition but they fail to take action. So action is a crucial step which is necessary. I further want to add a point in it that if you fail than Evaluation is third step which help us. By working on this forum we have a ambition to be rich . So we should take action by gaining Knowledge of cryptotalk currency and its trading forum. By applying these rules. We confirm succeed in our life

On 9/7/2020 at 10:59 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yes the chart is going on dampeners so we don't know what step the chart is about to move on. Therefore predictions have fail because we expect it to rise. That is why predictions are not reliable.

I don't 100% believe in prediction because they do lead to lose especially while trading but we don't have to worry much because sooner or later bitcoin will rise again since we all believe it's a promising coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

On 9/8/2020 at 12:54 PM, Solex said:

I don't 100% believe in prediction because they do lead to lose especially while trading but we don't have to worry much because sooner or later bitcoin will rise again since we all believe it's a promising coin.

Not everyone depends on predictions but we believe in some of the predictions that seems to be legit and can be trusted but not all can be trusted 100% we out failing.

We need ambition and as you say to move we have to make the action too. I like this message and gives some hope that maybe we are on the correct path and we only need to make the moves and not just sit back and watch. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, Babubu609 said:

Not everyone depends on predictions but we believe in some of the predictions that seems to be legit and can be trusted but not all can be trusted 100% we out failing.

That is exactly what i mean because no one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow and in order to reduce the risk of losing i always prefer to go for the likes of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin since those coins are always performing well in the market.

You are right. Ambition is the first thing that you need in order to start. Also, ambition will also guide you to your success. It is because it will drive or motivate you to work hard or the action, so you will meet your expectation and make your ambition come true.