Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

The importance of teamwork can not be overemphasized. It promotes strong working relationship. When people or group work together as a team, they equally succeed together as a team. To those who are stingy with knowledge, remember that you learn more by teaching.

I love your topic and i also want to earn in team work we also do work and we shoulf work in team work because in the team work we can improve our knowledge about the forum and we can earn better money we have to helo each other for the trading We should  tell everyone the trick and knowledge about tha trading we can work here in this forum easily but what we can do also we have to make teams for the trading because with the trading we can achieve our goals and we can  earn handsome profit also. 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, BTC Future said:

Team work always bring the best results and the reason for forums is to create better terms for all participants by increasing knowledge, providing knowledge and correcting mistakes. We work together but the results will be different to everyone according to their approach.

Yes my dear friend you are right in this post .we will work together to collect the informative knowledgeable about the crypto talk . cryptotalk forum is very helpful and useful .we can create the good post for all participants by increasing the knowledge and improve mistakes about the crypto talk .we will be work together but the results are not same .

Yes, basically! Of course we will work together to gather information about crypto talk. In fact I think Cryptotalk is very useful and extremely helpful. We can create good posts for all participants by increasing knowledge and correcting mistakes about crypto talk. It will benefit everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course,thats true.If we work here as  a team then we will gain many things. we can earn money and also we can discover something new where we can also earn money. If work as a team then we feel like that we are a family. 

Hi, yes i am completely agree with you dear. Sharing knowledge is best thing. Always Remember others to increse their knowledge. And one saying is that "1 is 1 but 2 are 11". So team work is also very important. Because A lot of things learn from it. I found your post very learning lesson for me. And request to all the peoples that please make these kind of posts that help especially newbies.thanks

• +2 1

Yes you are right dude! If alone we are smart so together we are brilliant so we all need to work together as a team, crypto is our home and we are family here so this is the best idea to work as a team .

Yes we all should have to work like a team if we want to be successful in our life. If we work together then different member of the team can give new new idea which can be helpful for us. So, for achieving the best, we should work like a team          

Yes I think if we work like this our success will be confirmed because if we suport everyone and our member then we will must be success in this form otherwise if we discouraging other and our members we will not be succeed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If we work in a team then we can be successful because there are a lot of members in a team, different team members give different ideas which can be helpful for completing the work. So i think work in a team may bring success faster       

Bonding has a power. If we work together we may win. We can support each other. We can discuss our problems with one another  then can find out the best solution. We can suggest each other. I think teamwork is the best for doing a big project or small project 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Team work is very important in any circumstance a group of individuals find them self in. It allows people to take greater responsibility for decisions making and also allow members to control more of the work progress. We to to be a team in this forum so that we can move smoothly. 

Edited by Husnyjaf
Error in typing

it is undisputed data you're proper, together we make it, we are united right here underneath one forum with same purpose, to proportion official, excellent and beneficial records approximately crypto currency through interaction with each other

We are all here to earn and learn. Some are more knowledgeable and some are just beginners, but with the new system of payment, we are all stringed together, wherein we are all dependent on each other, to get a reputation, without which we are not earning. So it is in the benefit of all forum members to work together, spread the information, knowledge and most importantly, use our power to issue reputation to each other, so we can all earn and be happy investors, traders and forum posters. 

Yes,unity is strength. With all this big number of members and the knowledge they have we can have so much information. Differemt people have different ideas and views which can help us in so many different ways. So,do not hesitate to share the knowledge and information you have and lets cooperate and grow together.

I totally agree with you. We should help each other and work together to achieve greater and we should stop being greedy on ratings.

LETS WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM is a good approach to work. Since our childhood, we read about the importance of unity. Union is strength. We we work as a team we can achieve more. We can have shared ideas and work. We can share each others' burden as well if we are a part of the team. If we experience working alone and working in a team, we willbe able to know the difference. So, where ever you are and what ever you do, just try to work in team or create your own team.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:55 AM, Tunuu said:

I am also agree with you. Team work always gives good results, there are many things that are hard to complete them by our own. But we can easily complete them when we will combine a large power by working as a team.

I prefer working alone than being in a team because I only get rush or I can't apply my own strategy especially when I need to cooperate as a team which is not really suit for me because I much prefer doing things on my own. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks my friend for this kind of information . As a team work I didn't agree with this strategy. I always did my efforts alone and by hard working I will achieve my target. Because I didn't like the team work . 

Any work without team is very difficult and if there we are not working as a team then working in this platform will be difficult for us but we wpr as a team and helping each other

If I fully agree with you and with the publication that you expose to us
Since I sincerely believe that large communities come to be realized by not the rapport that exists between users and that everyone helps each other

Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Thanks for this great topics, yes agree with your calculation there are lot of members here with different goals, i think at least 1% of the total number of members is capable of changing into a better place, team work always bring different results.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Let's work together and achieve something great in the crypto forum,let's control a conducive platform for a better and brighter future.its very important to stick to rules and maintain discipline to accomplish our objectives 

• +2 1

A scholar once said if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go with people, I so much believe in team work and I commend the writer of this post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Excellent topics, friend, I was moved a lot with your words, I agree with you because it costs us nothing to give a hand to those who need it to support each other so that we can learn together so that it becomes easier for us to reach success

• +2 1