Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

Yes the members are well reminded of this subject as it forms a material joint statement and at the same time to further encourage the person who provided the information to take part in a more effective publication.

Good reputation comes from good publications that provide information and benefit to others. We must search for good topics that can earn us a good reputation in the forum

a positive reputation is one of the most important factors that motivate any member to do more effort in this forum, and I will more happy when my reputation is rises

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:45 PM, Chelsbenjamin said:

. If a person makes a mistake try to correct them instead of giving them negative reactions. 

Well, this is not acceptable reason mate, we need to give them some negative rates or report to moderators because at first, they can read all of rules and regulations here so that they're not able to make some useless or low quality post here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

we must give some reactions and good feedback to those topics that very helpful and informative for us and making sure that give for useful and not useless to encourage more the topic creator to do more useful posts and also to benefits us. Do not spam when giving reactions take time to read them first if you found it useful then give appropriate ratings.

• +1 1

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. 

I think cryptocurrency has a reputation in all countries of the world.  Cryptocurrency is a very good project.  The currencies of cryptocurrency are very high quality currencies, which are quite valuable. And cryptocurrencies have a good reputation.  Thank you

• +2 1

I agree the reputation makes the members and especially the beginners have the confidence, encouragement and motivation to continue doing good useful content and good work in this forum I give positive reactions as long as it is a useful content so you have to give positive reactions to the one who deserves it so that he has the motivation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

When you make a post and then discover that people are giving you good reputation, you will get a feeling to want to do more because you feel like people like your content.

The information and experiences that the new member acquires from the daily publications that he reads in the forum constitute a large percentage of his knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, and after a while he is able to create different and distinct topics. I strongly agree my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Crypto reputation is a source of encouragement for their members. The good reputation promotes your hard work . Its a source of appreciation . This forum is good source of earning good reputation as well . this reputation is just to encourage you and to appreciate you.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to you, reputation is more than just points, it is a stimulus because without reputations we would not obtain anything, we would not obtain followers, the ratings they give us and that thanks to the reputation we obtain we earn all that to obtain money.

Yes, my friend, it is true that the good reputation that you gain from friends through providing useful information and publications that encourage you to enhance your confidence and follow through to the end

On 7/23/2020 at 6:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

mostly people think that they are giving reptutaion to get point but it is an appreciation for other members and you hould give reputation to the deserve post so that they become morally high and they do more post with determination

Yes, you are right, when we see that members interacted with publications, we will have an incentive to publish such publications and publish the best and best topics that will attract members to us always. Whoever has a good reputation will be successful in his work and all members love his posts so I try to publish useful publications for everyone. So that they give me a good and deserved reputation.

You are right. Members should not hesitate to rate posts. The functions of the forum should be used.
Every person has a desire to be appreciated. This feeling should be experienced by not being selfish.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, as the reputation that we give will give the moral impetus to the author of the post, whether it is a comment, a topic, or a response to a comment, so we have to be careful in giving the reputation and read the post well before giving him a reputation in order to be active members in this forum Not fraudulent members

Crypta reputation and we can understand a lot from here. Reputation will increase because if we can do something good here, there is a reason for a lot of things to happen. We think we can do something good here.  We can sit here and understand what should be done or what can be done by making good and bad books. We think that if we get a lot of gifts from here, our reputation will increase. We hope there is a lot of work to be done here.  Can and do we think those who like to work here get a lot of hope that one day he will be able to do something good

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

I agree with this buddy, i think this is the reason of having a payment the reputation in this forum for them to easily locate the low quality posters to removed in this campaign, this is a good step from them because many people will used it if there's a money involved,

I agree with my friends, that reputation is very important to our work, I think this is a form of support from all the members who created the topic. Now that the rules have been changed, only those with positive reaction topics can receive satoshis.

I believe it's a support to us since it will cause us to feel glad to keep posting great themes and posts and We can likewise give great standing by making a decision about the contrast between posts which got well clarification and valuable to the clients

I agree with you, my friend, when you evaluate a good and useful post, it must have a positive evaluation and a good reputation. But if the post is of useless content, it must be evaluated negatively so that they notice it publishes it and search for something useful and publish it

Yes it like motivation and encouragement, because any one see his work taking more reward. Then he should make more post for getting more reputation. So i believesincrease in reputation as compared to your post then anyone will want to make more post for get rewards. 

Hello my friend, I agree with you on this topic. The psychological state plays an important role in any work you do. It is important to encourage and help. Thank you. I wish all success.

It is correct my friend it is a great kind of motivation for the members in this forum which helps to improve our quality of each post. Reputation is a great feature provide by this cryptotalk forum, receiving reputation is a boost from over back side to work more harder and try to make a good content.