Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Right you are. But talk price becoming cheaper everyday and as the price is going down after some days your talk with profit will not be profitable that I think. So we should only invest stable coins on investbox. 

Thank you my friend, I have just started earning profits and I am very excited to invest and trade them and to withdraw profits when I have many profits from investment.

I have invested my Talk token in my investment because the token price is very low so I have also invested from there and I am getting profit. As soon as the price of the Talk token goes up, I will sale my Talk token and get waithdraw.

Yes Im also confuees about it that how we can withdraw our earnings.. I'm working on that forum for a week but till I don't know that how I can withdraw my earnings... Plz someone also help me by telling me that how I can withdraw my earnings in my country's currency.. I will be very grateful to him. 

well thank you for telling us about this I was not aware of such a error in the past time but now everything is right you can sent all your token to yobit balance

Yes, indeed, this is what we must do directly is investing, with this we may have fulfilled its right to what we have learned from forum and with the knowledge we gained from it, we have to start delving into our experience in investing and trading as well

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

That's very good we can earn and get profit from our earning i will follow your instructions after i get my first payment .

There are no issue to bed try your income on this forum I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your money in your national currency so you should not be worried about that best of luck and do your best and complete your work on the daily basis

My friend, I put these tokens immediately in the investment fund and collect them, and earn 1% of the interest from my investment without doing anything will be a great help to my profit, and the talk coin will help me earn more profits, thanks for highlighting this point my friend.

This is wonderful, all the love and appreciation for this forum, because it opens up multiple areas for gain and development for the work of members in an easy and beautiful way, this encourages us all to continue in it, we must in return for that work hard to abide by its rules and cooperate to remove fraudsters and reveal their plans so that safety and confidence prevail among all of us

Thanks for this news, I wish you good luck. Until this time I have not earned any money, but I will continue to partner with others to get the money.

This application is very comfortable and useful, and from the subscribers this application is supported and the procedures improved .. I liked this application in its elements and I want permanent support ♥ ️

Hello dear friend,

Thanks for sharing this informational news. This is really a good news for every member of this great platform. You become the reason for everyone smile. 

Thank you

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. In fact, investing is a very good way to earn more money and increase profits, but before that we have to learn more about investing so that we do not lose all of our profits. Let's win more and gain experience and invest in yobit, good luck.

Talk coin is one of the most important rewards that cryptotalk offers us, and it helps us when withdrawn for our needs in life.
But I prefer investing it in yobit because it gives us profit every day.

• +3 1

I invested my money in talk and made a lot of money through my investment in Investbox.  We have to invest what we earn from Talk Tokens and get 1% profit daily.

• +3 1

The talk tokens were successful as many members of the forum raised a lot of money from investing talk tokens in Investbox.  Investing in talk and getting 1% per day is good for everyone.

• +2 1

Yes, balance send buttons have been activated and trading in this currency will start after about a month. I’m also using the Tall Investment Box and it will be an added bonus for members who haven’t waited to be listed and find out how much they can earn first. I would also like to advise us to take advantage of this opportunity and use the investment box so that we can earn 1% of what we have invested on a daily basis.

It is uplifting news for us all that we can pull out at this point. The issue of not having the option to pull out for such a long time, is actually a matter of delight for us to be tackled. However, I have no clue about contribute. That is the reason now I would prefer not to put resources into yobit's venture box. As my insight develops I will put resources into yobit's venture box, Those who have a thought regarding contributing, obviously, can contribute.

I was also relieved to discover that I could withdraw my earnings, and the first thing I did was deposit them into the invest box option, where they would rise over time. The beauty of this investment is that it doesn't need constant attention, so the interest builds up on its own. One thing I'm hoping to see introduced soon is the ability to refresh our investment portfolio.💔

You have to link your crypto account with the yobit account, that is a good exchanger that exchange your satoshi in to bicoten and then you can easily withdraw or you can also invest them in any of the currency, thanks.

Now one can withdraw earning from the account all income which are not getting transfer from the yorbit platform due to maintanace or one reason to another that make the transfer not possible now it is going through.

It is very common and we all need to realize and understand that the withdrawing is some times unaccessible due to the private or secret reasons unknown to us but only known by the moderators. And what we always suggest and conclude to do is; to relax and be patient.

For this reason, it can be seen that this post is done last year but obviously, the problem or similar issue is still applicable now.

Hi there yes you can we draw all of your money that you earn from this platform first of all you go to the exchange is a platform like your bid or blockchain when you do that enter your account and all of your BTC will show you and you can exchange all of your coin into this big crypto currency I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Dear friends,  firstly before withdrawing any amount you have to determine the withdrawal fee. Because withdrawal fee depends on the price of coins and coins with low prices have low withdrawal fees.  While coins with high prices have high withdrawal fee.  I suggest you to keep your money in yobit before making withdrawal. Because,  it is secure and its transactions fees is low .

• +1 1