Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Yes it good if we use our earning to earn more. When we are collecting our coin it good that we put into investbox and can return 1 % on investment without any action. Because it good that if we use our earning into trading and we can earn money from yobit. So we have forum that help us to start trading ,how we can take step and how we can earn. So when we are on cryptotalk as beginner then we can get knowledge about trading . So cryptocurrency is valuable in trading and we can get money.

my dear friend, this post has made the problem of many people easier because there were many people who did not know anything about the west as I am new here I did not know now I take 1% profit from the YObit  exchange.

Thank you @Calvinpriva for this informative post . I was literally unaware of this feature of yobit. I will definitely invest my talk tokens to yobit invest box to earn 1% profit daily which is very handsome earning in the beginning . It will help me a lot to get good profit on daily basis.

Currently the send to my balance button is still not enabled for BTC payments for our earnings at yobit exchange perhaps it's as a result of what's going on in this forum currently but I know our earnings are safe.

• +2 1

As a newbie here, thank you for this message, my dear. Knowing that I can earn 1% interest on my investments without doing anything will be a huge help to my earnings, and knowing that I can withdraw now will allow me to see how much I make in this forum from the beginning of my journey here. I hope this post of yours is seen by the other members of your group who are looking for answers about the withdrawal.

You can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

Welcome, my friend, thank you for making this useful proposal, from my point of view, I think that before we rush to invest, we have to gain enough knowledge and experience about it so that we don't lose all your good luck. 

I saw it on the platform there, but I doubt it is a good investment in talk For every 1,000 one, you will only take ten, no pain, how will that work except with those who have good balance in their portfolios.

• +1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

My dear friend i hope you are doing well and good. 

i have not experienced withdrawal yet because i am a new member here but alot of friends are working here for long time. they never felt amy kind of withdrawal problems. I hope the problem has been sorted out now. 

Be careful and best wishes to all of you

Often times the payment is stopped for a few days in order to make some updates, and this matter causes great concern to beginners, I think that investing in Talk token is very profitable and I advise everyone to store it because it may rise in the coming days

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this useful topic .. The field of investment in the Yobit portfolio is very large .. and I think that I am still a beginner in this topic, and I cannot work with it before studying the investment work better in order to avoid loss .. I will certainly work with your advice and the advice of senior members of this forum To succeed .. I wish you success and everyone

Yes, this is good. I am now increasing my balance from Talk because I will invest more than 10,000 to be able to get a suitable profit for the day.

Thank you, my friend, I went to yopit and withdrew what I collected from it to my balance and then put it in the investment fund and every day it gives me 1% of the profits, which is good and without any conditions or steps to start investing.

This is true, I have withdrawn my balance and my profits also. It is a good idea to invest in the investment fund in Yobit. I will give it a try..Thank you for this suggestion.

There may be some reforms or change in the payment policy, and this matter may cause a delay in the payment of dues to members, but I think that the Crypto Forum continues and progresses to the better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Every one should know that . today it is possible to withdraw token talk and transfer them to yobit, and I did it we must not miss this excellent opportunity to make money through the investbox where no actions are required to earn . therefore we must continue to work with all seriousness and vigor.

Thank you for the information, well I am new here and I hope to start earning soon.The investment is really good, but if it was more than 1% it would have been better, anyway it is good.

• +4 1

In statement I hold too noticed that from in the present day it is probable to extract perfunctory slang and removal them to yobit and I did it we ought to not neglect this first-rate occasion to force to currency through the invest pack anywhere no proceedings are necessary.

I was moreover fantastically glad to realize that i was proficient to retire my pay packet and the at the outset affair that i did was i put my income soon into the investbox preference to extend in this time. The important craze about this investment is that it does not have need of every day action, hence the curiosity a minute ago accumulates on its own. The one device that I make optimism that is implemented almost immediately is for us to be competent to fill in our investment in the investbox to total our every day language token, as an alternative of dying the investment or early a new one.

I appreciate the team for solve the issue when members have problem reguarding to their earning and the platform at large. But now we are having problem reguarding to btc it unable to be sent to balance.

Welcome dear to me I find it's really a good opportunity for us, because we earn every day without any work. This is why I advise everyone to invest quickly before the investment plan for new investors expires We should all keep and invest here at yobit Thank you for your participation.

its good thing to talk about talk token on invest box , every one here should do that , because we can consider Talk token as like our coin and we should support it , cause in general crypto talkers the only users for this token , thats means if we invest in it and helped to become more valuable token , thats will insure us extra profit , yet we need to work together to make that happen .

Wow this is actually a highly beneficial feature that would unable to use to get good interest from their investments. I found this invest box a bit late but still I make it a point that I invest every talktoken I earn on a daily basis so that I would be able to have a considerable amount of talktokens to sell once the value of talktokens reaches a good stage,so that I can earn profit from it 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for your important problems, and it is wonderful that we can gain 1% without any effort, so we must take advantage of that and work hard and actively and constantly research about encryption and its advantages.

It is very true what you say friend that now if we can withdraw or balance our profits and it is a good thing because there were people or people here in the forum who were worried because they were afraid that they could not happen what they have won but this is good news for everyone because now we know that it can be passed or withdrawn.