Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Thank you so much for your valuable information .I also want to invest and withdraw my money . And your topic give me more help.  Hopefully now I am able to withdraw my amount . 

Yes, withdrawals may sometimes stop on the Yobit platform due to some maintenance work or until the posts in this forum are cleaned up, and I also recommend investing in the Yobit platform, especially in the investbox.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend also noticed that it was possible to withdraw the conversations and profits they belonged and transferred to Yutbot through the Investment Fund. Do not worry only do not store your currencies.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for letting us know, many beginners do not know that they can earn 1% interest on their money without making any effort.

• +1 1

Yes the withdraw has been opened again now you can easily get your withdraw from crypto talk.There is also an opportunity for you to invest your btc into yobit exchange such in yobit investbox you will get 1% profit everyday and you can generate good profit from it.

Thank you, my friend, for this information .. I can earn 1% per day without working, this exceeds my profit as a beginner .. so I will continue to work diligently here to reach results that satisfy me and satisfy my knowledge of my entry to this forum.

• +3 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this post and the important constructive discussion of what happened with you, what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, and what we must do.
Unfortunately, I need to save temporarily
Good luck

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for posting this valuable information, I feel optimistic about seeing useful posts, my friend alerted me to this thing for some time now, and earning a little every day is a good thing, we wish you good luck in your work

Edited by laith marouf

The value of the talk token has depreciated very severely and right now the best thing you can only do is to invest the token so as to get more out of it.

Yes, my friend, but investing in these currencies may lead to losses because their price is constantly declining due to inflation that occurs in the market, so we have to stay away from them. Thank you.

It really feels good to see the send to my talk balance working, I was trying that for the past a week now but it wasn't working which made me lost opportunity to earn additional talk token to my wallet but I am happy since it is now working and I can invest my coins now. I will also like to advise us to make use of this opportunity and make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% of what we invested in daily basis.

Daily, I send my Talk tokens to my balance and invest them into the InvestBox on Yobit, this is a good deal, the profit rate is 1% daily so in 100 days it will duplicate.

• +4 1

I just tried sending my earn talk coin into my balance yesterday, and it was good. Now it's a chance for me to use Yobit Investbox to earn 1% interest daily instead of keeping the coins in my balance unprofitable.

It's all the time like that some time the button of withdraw to balance don't work but it's from the yobit and the forum they just fix it to calculate some post and other issues but in general they come back after without losing you earn .

We thank you for raising this information ... Of course everyone should know how to withdraw money, because through this method, withdrawing money has become much easier ... And if you want not to withdraw it directly, you can invest in it or exchange it for other digital currencies, as the yobit wallet provides you with many advantages.

Can you please make a taturial on how to withdraw money from yobit as well as how to get interest using yobit investment box? If other members are agree with my openion just thumb up my reply.

On 4/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, Danyel said:

Welcome to this great platform. Sure, I noticed that and I sent all of my talk token to my balance, and I invested about 6k token through investbox in Yobit, 1% is a really good percentage as an additional source of increasing daily profits. Best of luck. 

@DanyelYobit Investbox is a great way to invest.  From here we get profit at the rate of one percent.  Moreover, the biggest advantage is that the money invested can be withdrawn at any time.

Yeah, now we can withdraw our fund from cryptotalk forum balance to main balance. Already I read official post of moderator. Getting one percent on our investments is really a great opportunity for everyone to generate a good profit daily basis. 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful and great information about the investment in the investbox of the yobit account as we know we can't withdraw our talk token until is up to a certain amount then why don't we invest the little we have in order to make profit

Now at this time I have not take a withdraw,, Actually I am the new users on this forum,I have try to learn that how I performed work and earn money.I will be try.But in a few days I play work on it impressed that cmunicate the whole world I think.

The talk tokens were successful as many members of the forum raised a lot of money from investing talk tokens in Investbox.  Investing in talk and getting 1% per day is good for everyone.

I invested my money in talk and made a lot of money through my investment in Investbox.  We have to invest what we earn from Talk Tokens and get 1% profit daily.

Already read official post of moderator we can withdraw our funds from cryptotalk forum balance to main a balance getting one percent on our investment is really a great opportunity for everyone to generate good profit daliy bassis۔۔

I agree with you, we must invest the talk that we get from the posts, especially now that its selling price has become 1 Satoshi, as it is very cheap and difficult to collect, so investing is the best way to profit from it.