Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information now I am able to withdraw my money from crypto talkI have faced little good problem to withdraw money from the account I think there is banned from the platform show now we are able to withdraw with payments thanks a lot for sharing your experience on tiktok

• +3 1

Actually, I am very happy to see that i am able to withdraw my earnings. And the first thing that i did was i put my earnings directly into the investbox option to grow in this time. There are some changes that are currently taking place on the Yobit platform. I expect that the value of this currency will be high because this forum has been wonderfully successful.

It is incredible how much was expected from talk and nowadays that is worth nothing at all, it is unfortunate as a token with so much faith that it had been left in nothing, I think that those of cryptotalk should look for new ways to incentivize the members of the forum.

• +1 1

There are many problems, my friend, that are solved. Those in charge here at work are grateful, and if any problem occurs, I expect that it will not be prolonged and will be addressed with good luck to all.

• +1 1

It is a good thing that this problem has been solved. This allows everyone to withdraw money easily. I wish everyone good luck and more success.

I do not have enough information on this topic, so thank you for this information. I will invest on yopit. I hope to get good profits from that.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend you can withdraw your money after the termination of a percent comment without making a mistake 
Many people were able to increase their balance here.

Yes, this is very good, one percent a day. It is a good investment. We must strive to raise the ceiling of our investments and aspire to greater profit.

Ok, it good that everything has now been resolved and all things are back to normal again, as for the investment in yobit investbox, I think that it is another good opportunity for members to earn more, and the good thing about it is that no work is required from you, just invest also leave it be.

Yes you're right in the balance and buttons have been activated and turning will be start in this country after about a month this is good information you share that in the supposed I learnt a lot from your topic thanks for sharing this kind of information

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. I am new here in this forum and I need information to increase my experience in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

Thank you my friend for this beautiful talk, and I also add to my words that if you work hard on this site you will make a lot of money and it will benefit the people on the site and you will benefit and I see from my personal experience that I learned and enjoyed

Yes now you can withdraw your money which you have earned while spending your time and energy on this forum .And then invest it in yobit to earn more and more from yobit.

Edited by Usama1122
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right. I can now withdraw my distinctive speaking codes from my wallet and deposit them in the Yobit investment fund. It is a safe and secure platform and the profit in it is good. I earn 1% on my balance every day, and this is a good profit rate. Because I do not  I do something and get these profits effortlessly while I'm comfortable and comfortable sitting at home

• +5 1

Yes, you can withdrawal your earnings from yobit exchange. And its really a good advice to invest your talktoken on yobit investbox to earn 1 % of your profits every 24 hours. So beginners take advantage of this opportunity. 

The talk currency in your account on the Yobit 10000 platform must correspond to Satoshi in order to be able to withdraw it or convert it into Bitcoin. For me I put it in an invest box to get the benefit.

• +4 1

oh wow thank you dear for this post its really amazing and interesting but dear i am newbie and first payment did not come but as my first payment come i will must invest in invest box in order to get 1 percent of profit hope so my income will come soon

• +5 1

In fact, my friend, your words are correct. I would like to say that a lot of people are often beginners who do not know much about YoBiT and its investment fund. I think it is good to put a percentage of your earnings there, this will really benefit, I wish good luck to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right and thanks for that piece of advice which I am think is helpful to every member in this forum, as it's an opportunity to invest your earns to yield more profit by a daily percent.

Now it's an opportunity for us to take advantage of yobit investbox to gaining 1% interest daily intrest leaving the coins in my balance without making profit.

Hello my friend, yes, you have a great opportunity to profit when withdrawing your money and using it to participate in trading and investment operations, and this will return you a lot of money and profits. I advise you to start immediately in that and make money, but also invest your time in obtaining knowledge. This will also benefit you in your work

Yes, you are right my friend.  I am very happy to work on this platform. Because I can easily earn money and withdraw from it very easily.  In this cryptocurrency we can withdraw easily now.

Well said my dear mate. Such great information post. Cant ever miss. First of all very thanks to sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. Such a great post.

• +2 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There were some issues about withdrawing our earnings (Talk) but now everything is solved and you can withdraw you earnings. Just remember you can invest them in the yobit investbox and earn 1% of interest everyday without any action. Some members missed this at the first time, now its your chance withdraw quickly and invest.

@Whited35 Don't miss this!

Yes Dear it is not good because many members are talking about this date the withdrawal button stopped for some time I am not agree with this because many members are banned during this period and their are all work are waste.

• +3 1