Now you can withdraw your earnings. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Now you can withdraw your earnings.

It is good that we can profit from the forum and the podium without anything, he is a very catalyst, we must use it with the best way.

Thank you my friend for this useful post and I hope everyone get their full profits.
I hope to increase the important topics so that everyone can gain knowledge.

It's really amazing without any action we get 1% our profit on daily basis .This is the best feature .I like it very much. I will invest and get my profit on daily basis .Thank you for sharing such nice information among us.

Am not sure if they've ran out of BTC because forum cleanup was happening in BTC payments most of the time. When the moderators announce about that we will earn BTC as well, multiple accounts created so that some members can like their own posts to earn BTC ever day. So i think it's a forum cleanup for BTC payments only.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, this is my first post in the forum, but I have little experience. I think that investment needs people. Nowadays, in the world of digital currencies, more than beginners, because you need a lot of experience in currencies.

Work well my friend

When I entered here I searched a lot until I learned that I can invest my talk coins every day with an interest of 1 percent

An important topic that we have to teach everyone also all the best for everyone

• +3 1

I was facing the problem in exchanging my talk tokens.But now from your post I come to know that this problem is solved now.And now I can  easily withdraw my pay.Thankuuu dear.

You can withdraw your earning after 7 days of 100 comments.Hope we all enjoy our time here and keep earning good.If we work with passion here,we shall earn a lot

Edited by Himel2021

Yes, you can get talk tokens from making useful posts.  I advise everyone to invest in Investbox in Yobit and get a daily profit rate.  You have to invest money in Investbox, it is safe.

• +4 1

Firstly thank you so much for tell me thing things because my friend also same problem means withdrawal problem now I can tell to my friends to withdraw and also telling that one investment scheme. Thanks buddy for giving such a great message.

Thanks for this information. Currently, I am a beginner here and I have to finish my 100 publications before I start my profit and investment process later.

we can only withdraw cryptocurrency to the yobit account and if it is bitcoin, then transfer it to another exchange or transfer it to fiat, and if talk, then only transfer it to fiat.  So it goes.

That is good news, talk token can be withdrawn from this platform, for an investbox can give us good profits by investing talk token in it, and every day we get additional money, which is good.

Yes now we can withdraw our income as balance send buttons have been activated. Moreover yobit is serving a better option of investment as by investing our income we can get increment of 1% per day that's a golden opportunity.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes you're right today iam also transfer my talk tokens in my wallet, and immediately put this token's in investment box, because present talk token plan not need to perform any task to claim daily profit, so i hope forum members also invest and earn daily 1% profit..

• +1 1

This problem occurs every once in a while but is quickly fixed. It may be a technical problem or to clean the forum from thieves and bad reputations. I noticed this thing and I can now withdraw my update codes to the balance.% 1 profit is considered good because you earn it without any  Effort, and you can earn more than that if you enter your balance in the trading

I'm not going to miss this opportunity from invest box. I think that this is a best opportunity if you don't have enough knowledge about trading or in exchange. Then the invest box is the best box to have earning without under laying of detail acknowledgement. 

Our talking tokens are an important opportunity to win 1% of our balance in yobit instead of leaving our money static in the wallet.
You know, this is really a profitable business

dear i am new so i not reached to the limit of the withdraw. but soon i reached and withdraw my working earning. so i try to good for the reputation and avoid from the account banned. i hope they do not give any problem in the withdraw.

Well, this currency has been launched and now it has an acceptable price, it is really good to get extra money by tokens, thanks to the forum for everything it offers for us, and I wish good luck to all

• +1 1

As a newcomer here, appreciate you for this message, my dear. Realizing that I can gain 1% interest on my investment without doing anything will be a major boost to my earnings, and understanding that I can invest now will allow me to see how much I've made in this forum since I first joined. I hope that other members of your community who are searching for answers about withdrawing can see this article of yours.

I agree with you. Investing is the most appropriate way to benefit from the money, but in my opinion, the investor should have sufficient experience to reduce the risk that he will face and there are basics that must be followed and known.

Thanks mate for this good news it is because I was very worried about my payment (talk) .

It was because I didn't receive my talk balance daily. Now I checked that I can receive my talk balance daily.

this is good
The yobit platform is one of the best and most popular platforms
It is also safe and reputable
I noticed that the investment in them is excellent and the withdrawal issues are starting to be solved

your post increase my knowledge that this kind of issue we also faced and not be worry it me be a technical issue i like this forum that it give option to withdraw your money and use it to fulfil your basics need.