First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

First attempt is not good enough, keep trying until you win the race

When I started, it took me sometime to make a few posts, and found later they were deleted. What is needed by the forum is two things. Quality, and uniqueness. Always use the search option to research the forum and if there is another post about the same thing you want to post, then don't make another post about that.

In every success, there is hard work and by no means think these big writers have long past up to that stage without difficulty because it is very tough to create always right subjects as most of the matters are already posted and they have to do a lot of difficult work and homework. So, never think of turning into profitable without challenging work however center of attention on doing clever challenging work. 

Dear friends I agree with you our every mistake is our experiences  when we work  in new field we face lot of challenges. To overcome these challenges we work hard at the end we got success.

First you must get the information from the source and then post the hard working post with useful information usage content.Easily acquire a positive mindset due to the frustration of deleting topics or deleting posts and learn from failures and mistakes and gradually it will achieve positive results.

There are lots of chance of losses in your first attempt. You should never stop attempting again and again. Just continue your work one day you will become successful. Just wait for that moment until keep trying. 

Motivation is necessary to start anything and your post is really helpful to motivate all the members to do hard work till we don't succeed as we know we all learn from our mistake which improve us for further tries so keep working hard one day you will be successful follow rules support eachother

Is It really good to keep trying until we hit the jackpot and win, quitters never win and winners never quit. No matter the time it takes, we must always gets to the top as long as we keep trying and never give up.

You cannot be great in the first day. It is a time taking process. If you want to great you have to work hard for many years. Absence of patience leads to frustration it leads to failure.  Failure are not the end it just the start. Fail means first attempt in learning . And end means effort never dies.

Indeed, we should never give up. Every successful person has a rough past. Keep doing hardwork and remain consistent. You have to face hardship before you can achieve success.

I think that from each experience we must learn something, and continue with what we have learned, perseverance is the best guide to success, we must be professionals to be prepared for high and casualties that the cryptographic world has

On 7/22/2020 at 2:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

As we all know in everything the first step is always the hardest, when you start creating topics and your topics get deleted.

Don't feel discourage and think of giving up, because those who you see today as good topics writers, had created numerous topics and got deleted more than you think.

Who knows you might be the best!

So Learn from your failures, disappointments, and prepare to move on to win the battle.

My brother/sister there is no success without hardship... (Sophocles)

Exactly we shouldn't loose hope in life and always try and give our best in everything beacuse we learn from failure without this we never succeed in our life don't discouraged when your topic get related because after sometime you got to know which topic is useful and its good to create that topic because person always learn from their failure..

• +1 1

I have got my first payment yesterday and it was good so my first attempt was really good and i got more encouraged and i am working more hard to earn more or equal to the amount i earned yesterday that was enough so i am doing full my efforts to learn and earn a lot from here 

In this forum when we can done our 100 post after that our earning process will be start and we can start the new post which are change from every one and this forum gives us how maney post are excepted that they gives us rating on thats post. we can check how is our use full post get the best rating in its convert it into bitcoins we can change it in any other currency.

Yes a lot of attempts are made and we seems to be discourage due to the fact that we don't see anyone giving us an advice or encourage us but by making a research we seems to be much focused so as to be much dedicated and give it a better try. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my dear friend, no success without failure. You must try to succeed. My dear friend. I will tell you about my experience in my first 100 posts in this forum. Many posts were deleted for me in order to be able to get the first 100 useful posts. Then I was banned from the forum and I don’t know why, but I was not disappointed, I continued with this work and managed to get the first 100 posts from my new account, and now I am happy that I am making a lot of money.

It's not only about cryptocurrency but in every walks of life. Good things come to those who wait. If anything you venture into is so hard then you should know you're on the right track and all you need to do is master it then be at the top of it. Consistency is everything in life

there may be for all times issues first and foremost of each victorious pilgrim's journey to a well known i'm able to make a motion without help don't admit defeat in order that delicately for the reason that some typo without help work spectacular some we tend to learn to feature up to  feel, you don't have that one may throw in the towel unless  subject purchased censored as an alternative request spectacular problem furthermore factorize the it so that a well known you can realize the overall next point.

The first attempt is always difficult .. We must always strive and work hard in order to reach .. And failure is always the way to success .. The stock turns back before it goes forward

Your post is so encouraging and inspirational .it increases our confidence level .The deletion of post may discourage new members and old members as well , your post is so positive and has positive effect on people.

If you work here, you will not have to accept the pain. You have to work hard and move forward. Before posting any subject, you need to know about the experience of this forum and post it. You will not post any mistakes. If you work here, you will not give up, but you will be able to move will be able to move towards success.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

As we all know in everything the primary step is always the hardest, after you begin making subjects and your subjects get deleted. Don't feel dishearten and think of giving up, since those who you see nowadays as great subjects journalists, had made various subjects and got deleted more than you think. Who knows you may well be the best! So Learn from your disappointments, disillusionments, and get ready to move on to win the battle. My brother/sister there's no victory without hardship... (Sophocles)

A lot of involvement in how to type in useful and particular subjects, and we have picked up sufficient involvement by attempting once more and once more, without giving up when erasing these posts, but or maybe creating ourselves to distribute posts that way better than ancient posts, more valuable, and data.

you are right, the first step you take in the field of crypto is always the most difficult step, creating topics in the beginning is difficult and perhaps most of the topics that you have created are deleted in the forum.