Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Yes i am preplaned to enter here. Some of my friends convince me and guide me about the awareness of this forum so now i am little bit experience man here. I have no problet het to stuck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I really only joined this forum for leisure, after being registered I found out about the different opportunities campaigns that this forum offers to its loyal users, which undoubtedly interest me, payments for doing something that I like will always be welcome.

• +1 1

I initially joined this forum for profit and only, but after I wrote several posts, I found myself searching all the sites and forums and social media to get information from here and there, and I found myself reading and reading about everything related to the field of profit from the Internet and I knew a lot in particular about the forex market and the cryptocurrency market Therefore, I say that the cryptotalk forum is one of the greatest and best forums that provide abundant information about profit from the Internet, and this forum will become a beacon of knowledge for every beginner who wants to know everything that is new and distinguished in the field of profit, especially the field of profit from trading, as it provides him advice and advice so that he does not fall prey to swindlers And thieves

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Well I've joined this forum to earn money as part of a small earning and it was suggested by a friend of mine. But later when I started searching more about it I realised it's knowledgeable too, I can learn about crypto currencies and more. It has been useful so far though I'm still a newbie.

At first I joined the forum thanks to an airdrop and made some profit, but then I liked being here, one learns a lot and expands their knowledge about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi friend, I joined this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency, which was an unknown topic for me earlier. But now I am able understand many concepts and earn money out of this. And may be in future after learning in depth about trading practices I may start to invest. But still i have a lot to learn. Each day I am learning new things through this platform. I am grateful for getting a good opportunity to learn and earn. 

• +1 2

Every one that come with good aim he or she his/her welcome by all members of the forum so you are now in the rught place to earn you daily income and learn platform

• +1 1

while my buddy counseled me this platform, i gladly accept his provide. commonly, i got here right here with the motive of earning handiest. however by browsing different subjects and sections, i learned that we can not handiest earn from this platform but additionally earn knowledge from this platform

• +1 1

On 10/19/2020 at 3:04 PM, Ponnnu said:

But still i have a lot to learn. Each day I am learning new things through this platform. I am grateful for getting a good opportunity to learn and earn. 

So to everyone @Ponnnuwe have a lots to learn, we still have a long way to go, one good thing with the world of crypto currency is that every blessing day one must learn new thing. All these put together would make you to be a successful business man in both crypto and forex market

• +2 1

I have two goals that I want to achieve in this forum, the first goal is to learn about encryption and cryptocurrencies and how to choose the appropriate currency for trading, and the second goal is to collect good capital to invest in the field of buying and selling in real life.

Before joining this forum i am a networker and start my journey in cryptography through ethereum smart contracts. These projects develop interest on me and then i search multiple sites  or ask our friends how i get crypto knowledge is easy way. Then my friend recommend me on cryptotalk and i joinned this forum. With the passage of time, i get more knowledge about crypto field with the help of this forum, and also earns money through cryptotalk. My basic aim in this forum to gain more knowledge about crypto world and start my journey in crypto trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we cannot lie when we say that we are not here for the money, because an income is welcome, since there are many people in need and with difficulty in finding work. But to improve this, we find a lot of content and, with that, we can learn and use that knowledge to make money. Nowadays I can say from my heart that money alone would not help, because without knowledge I will be nothing, and with knowledge I can evolve and grow and fortunately, we have knowledge and financial help. We will not find another opportunity so complete and good for us. we have to be very grateful for that.

Having a designed plan to carry out gives you purpose and direction, and it helps you contribute positively to the group at large, nice one here mate.

Actually, at first I was not sure what exactly I'll get after being here but as time goes by, I decided to dig deeper for me to know the real essence of this crypto currency and I think this is not only about money but making friends as well. 

Yes i have a goal to join this forum. First of all my friend refers me to join this to earn money and when i started i learn about many thing that i want to learn . And then i realized that this forum is like the sea of knowledge and crypto currency

On 7/21/2020 at 4:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

I came with the aim of earning but I did realize that this forum has countless benefits now I have changed my mindset toward this platform. And so proud to tell you I did regret every step I took joining this forum.....

First of all , am not going to be shy when I say I joined this forum to make some post and educate other people , but I joined this forum to make sure that am able to balance a lot of activities and so its becomes easy for me to really define what is a good thing and in the end this is what we have to keep on pushing for there is a lot of work to be followed here and anybody who feels there is a strange tack to it , should be careful , they I read the rules and I felt then for me not to be kicked out I have to be serious then on and on and fell with so many people here with the knowledge that now this days I come in for knowledge and nothing else,the pay is good and especially right now but the knowledge is even better.

• +4 1

Yes my plan on this forum was to earn some capital and gain some knowledge about trade. My main focus is trade due to which I am in this forum.

I chose to be in this forum because of the fact that my friend offered and convinced me to be a part of this community. Also, this forum helped me a lot in many ways. Yes, earning in this forum is a factor why I am here and also my knowledge and learning about these digital currencies were improved and developed in so many ways. The fact that I am using English as my medium in this community helped/enhanced my skills with the language a lot. 

My dear friend, one of my friend suggested this platform to me. When I entered into this I really start enjoying too. I have entered herecfor 3 reason firstly to earn secondly to gain knowledge and thirdly to improve my reading and language.

Yes my friend told me everything about it i like it and now i want to achieve my goals i want to do my best i hope my every post will useful

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

I have joined cryptotalk form with full interest in cryptocurrency. 

Before joining this platform i haven't any knowledge about cryptocurrency. Once my friend thought me basic about cryptocurrency i fond it very interesting. And then i have joined this platform and learned all about cryptocurrency from this platform. 

Now i am working properly on this platform and also started trading in cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So basically I've joined this form just to know that how trading work and to earn money online so this is was a quite good experience and I'm happy of what I'm doing

I listen about cryptotalk from friends.and register my account yesterday..i posted around 50 comments.for me its a great platform for sharing your thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency .Every person should try this and visit it to earn.because every one want to earn without investment.so its an opportunity for all people who looking for jobs in this Pandemic.

Yes, I joined the forum with a detailed plan, and this plan was to learn and gain experiences from the forum and from the participation of experts within it, in addition to achieving some income that helps me in trading and investment

• +4 1