If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

If you had to choose between faster transaction time and security/privacy what would be your choice?

Only security is my number one priority. No transaction even at a speed of light can replace robust security.

This topic reminded me of the issue that some banks have... Believe it or not, but the biggest Russian bank's online service doesn't differentiate (consider) between the upper-case letters, and the lower-case letters in user's passwords!!!

So if my password is: "iLOveYoUmUcH", and a hacker tries the password "iloveyoumuch" - the bank's system will let him into my online-bank! How more ridiculous can it get?

To the quiery on why does the bank allow such faults, their support has the best answer I heard so far: "It is convenient for the users' usability"...

If I have to decide, I would say that I prefer a good balance between the two, of course the speed would be a little better, that would be good, but if will decide, only for one of them, it would be: safety, without any doubt.

my opinion is fast and sequrity. privacy not important. every body can see my money if its sequre.also ı need to transfer money fast.

Security is the most important thing to me, I give a lot of cryptocurrency security in this world so I need it first. I think everybody must with privacy

In that case, I recommend that you work with bitcoin since there is no cryptocurrency that is handled faster and more securely than with bitcoin. With its new technology called Blockchain, it facilitates that the speeds of sending from one wallet to another are super fast with just 3 confirmations for the amount to arrive at its destination and it is completely transparent and the addresses of the wallets are changed frequently for greater security and protection. the user of any attack on their account.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:11 AM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I always prefer the security option since the purpose of the transaction is faster if it is exposed to all kinds of manipulations, it is better to have good security so you are trusting the service but the transfers would be slow although they would arrive safely.

I would prefer, without a doubt, security and privacy in the transactions, it is the best option to mobilize in the world of crypto-currencies.

I need both but mainly i will accept the security first. after that i will see the speed. also i need the speed of transferring any coin to do good trading.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, lharost said:

In crypto space we have some coins that gives you faster transaction speed but some of them might not have the best security or privacy features while there are also some other coins that offer security or privacy but they are not as fast.

What would your choice be if you had to choose only one between fast transaction speed and security/privacy?

I see that all who answered understanding security wrong they think that security is that their coins can't be stolen but it's wrong security is that the transaction is private no one can know who sent or who received or how much transferred so for me I like speed more than security

Of course, I will search for safety, so if I send large sums exceeding the $ 500 and the site enjoys the feature of conversion speed, but they did not arrive at all, I did not benefit from that feature, but rather caused me the loss, of course, but if the site will send me that $ 500, but I need enough time and I guarantee that the transfer will reach me, that is The most important, of course 

• +2 1

For me, I am the best currency that gives speed in transactions because privacy does not matter to me much, but I think that whales who have a lot of money care about privacy more.

I would choose from all of the above only the security of the entire transaction. It is better to get all the money over a long period of time than to get a part in quick

Hello friend . Actually , I want security . Because I have time for transaction but my money or coins should be safe and secure . Security matter most. Thanks for posting this topic . 

Digital currencies without privacy are useless and expensive, as they will become like traditional currencies, so I care about privacy. The availability of privacy will lead to the double benefits of cryptocurrency, as well as speed and security.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Of course, I would choose privacy and security. I don’t think the difference between transaction speed is that big. I think she can be neglected.

9 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Digital currencies without privacy are useless and expensive, as they will become like traditional currencies, so I care about privacy. The availability of privacy will lead to the double benefits of cryptocurrency, as well as speed and security.

Yep, no matter how fast a blockchain can be in sending transactions and confirming them if you can not be sure your funds are totally secure on their network you're normally not going to trust them with your money even if it's just one quick transaction and you will rather get a slightly slower speed in a more secure blockchain network that you can trust.

Blockchain is about security

About not possibility of double waste

Speed is not the case for blockchain (now)

Though there blockchains (NEM and it's coming update Symbol) that takes transaction speed up to 4000 per second

That's quite enough 

For me the main usecase is secure way to safe and send value

Speed is not the case I look for from blockchain

• +5 1

I would definitely choose privacy and security. As for the speed of the conversion, it does not matter to me.

It is difficult to answer in my case I need both, security is the most important thing for all of us who handle capital in this world but also fast is needed when doing any operation that requires immediacy

I will definitely choose the security as slow time is much better then low or no security. If we have no security than we have much chances of losing. But there is a plaform Yobit which provides both the options as it has faster transaction and it is also safe.

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:11 PM, lharost said:

Recently after learning about the zerocoin protocol flaw I think it would be better to opt for security and TX speed. Do you know much about the privacy coin exploits that had taken place?

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 7/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, lharost said:

Definitely everyone will choose security and privacy over faster transaction. Because we will get our coins late but our all coins will be safe and there will be no risk of losing. 

• +2 1