Borrow USD Tether or Bitcoin in seconds with SWFT Lending! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SWFT Blockchain

Borrow USD Tether or Bitcoin in seconds with SWFT Lending!

1*qH046X6jBzyVOB2wzl-lcQ.png

In yet another landmark product update, SWFT Blockchain has launched SWFT Lending, a pledged collateral lending service. SWFT Blockchain users are now able to borrow up to 200,000 USD Tether (USDt) or 20 Bitcoin (BTC) in just a few seconds.

In order to borrow money, users have to access the lending page on the SWFT Blockchain app and select an amount of BTC or USDt to borrow and the time period they want to borrow it for. SWFT Blockchain will then calculate the interest rate and the pledge that the users will need to pay as collateral. Once the pledge is paid in either BTC or USDt, the money will be sent to the user’s SWFT Blockchain account.

Once users receive the loan, they are free to do as they wish with the money. They may use the loan to trade, take advantage of other financial services on on SWFT Blockchain, or withdraw it to other wallets. The only thing users are required to do is repay the loan before the loan period is over. They can always check how much time is left on their loan on the SWFT Lending page.

7yao2S7.jpg

What’s the pledge?
The pledge is the amount users ‘pledge’ to us that serves as collateral in case they are unable to repay their loan. We are currently accepting BTC and USDt with a pledge rate of 70%. That means that if a user pledges 10 BTC at a pledge rate of 70%, they can borrow the USDt equivalent of 7 BTC.

What about interest?
The interest is charged in advance at a daily rate of 0.06%
The latest feature to be added to SWFT Blockchain will begin giving users more liquidity tools in the BTC/USDt market and will gradually expand to other markets. SWFT Lending is a testament to the increasingly diverse product offering included in the SWFT Blockchain wallet app and the team’s commitment to becoming the ultimate one-stop-shop for all your crypto needs.

You can now download the latest update of the SWFT Blockchain app on the App Store or Google Play and take advantage of SWFT loans and all other features like 0.1% fee swaps, decentralized swaps, SWFT Pay, SWFT Red Packets, and more!

About SWFT Blockchain
Founded in 2017, SWFT Blockchain is a next-generation, worldwide cross-chain transfer protocol and payment network. SWFT Blockchain’s technology combines blockchain, machine learning and big data to enable direct swaps between nearly 200 cryptocurrencies at record speeds. SWFT Blockchain’s wallet app features one-click in-wallet transfers, decentralized transfers, red packets, and peer to peer payments using SWFT Pay; offering a fast, affordable, and secure cryptocurrency experience. Meanwhile, SWFT Blockchain’s cryptocurrency transfer protocol enables users of some of the top cryptocurrency wallets to swap cryptocurrencies at the best rates, with record speeds and super low fees, without leaving their wallet. SWFT Blockchain has received funding from top VCs, including Draper Dragon and was in the first cohort of startups at Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator.

Edited by SWFT Blockchain
change of spacing in post
  • +3 2

thanks for sharing this amazing information these days so many lending website available on the internet but most of the website are fake because cryptocurrency transaction is untraceable but I think this website is genuine

On 7/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, happyboy123 said:

thanks for sharing this amazing information these days so many lending website available on the internet but most of the website are fake because cryptocurrency transaction is untraceable but I think this website is genuine

Thank you for your reply! 

We also offer other services such as Cryptocurrency Swap, Crypto Exchange and more! visit www.swft.pro to get started 😁

There are other company that is offering these same kind of service. What is so unique about you and why we should chose your company? 

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think that this company SWIFT Lending provides a lending service to crypto users in Europe and America only and it is not available in all countries of the world and will ask you specific conditions in order to ensure the repayment of the loan

I have some queries against this borrowing money sites because i can't use this sites before, and I have no proper information first if we borrow money then before we need to invest money, how much intrest these sites take and we pay this interest rate daily are monthly, 

Thanks fr sharing, i believe this company is very good and they have good rules. I never tried to borrow crypto from anywhere but i wish to deposit some amount the i try to trade P2P with the money which i borrow so that i can not risk it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

DeFi profitability is going lower and is not helping the price of Bitcoin. It looks to me that all DeFi services will create losses for their customers instead,especially if a Bitcoin dip happens.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:21 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks fr sharing, i believe this company is very good and they have good rules. I never tried to borrow crypto from anywhere but i wish to deposit some amount the i try to trade P2P with the money which i borrow so that i can not risk it.

Have a look at pledge rate  which is 70%. If I pledge 10 BTC, I will be able to borrow 7 BTC equivalent of USDT !!  Clearly 3 BTC will be reserved ! I need to check whole agreements on this site to determine its credibility and uniqueness otherwise as you have said, it will be riskiest. 

In fact, cryptocurrency lending has become very relevant recently, and it really makes us understand that this is the future for many! In General, there are a lot of advantages, but also disadvantages, which may not affect the best case for the buyer!

The year 2020 was the year of decentralized financing par excellence, many decentralized financing projects and loans appeared in this year, but the majority of cryptocurrencies that operate in this field fell sharply.

• +1 1

The financial services market has been almost always dominated by banks and microfinance institutions, but in the last 10 years and with the development of information technology and the Internet, the situation has changed. Now there is a large variety of emerging companies and online services that provide financial assistance.

• +2 1

I would like to suggest for those who are borrowers, it would be better to borrow using usdt because it is stable, but if you borrow cryptocurrencies, there might be advantage or disadvantage, but mostly is disadvantage when the coin has grow more let's say it pump twice, so this must cost you. 

• +2 1

Borrow the money is not a good idea because in the crypto market no one know that on what time market will touch the sky or touch the ground so just invest low money and forget that i mean hold your coins for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many lending projects trending in these days but my dear friend scammers also take step in this so always be careful.

On 7/15/2020 at 9:15 AM, SWFT Blockchain said:

Thank you for your reply! 

We also offer other services such as Cryptocurrency Swap, Crypto Exchange and more! visit www.swft.pro to get started 😁

Swaping or offers like that can't help. If you are providing coins for trading to user so they can learn and earn like the ICO are doing then please that, so new user can take benefit from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.