The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

I think if you had invested in BTC in 2020 then you could have got a huge profit now. It does not mean a perfect profit however the chance of getting a profit is really high . Bitcoin is a highly volatile coin and it's price drops can't be predictable.

There are many best cryptos in the market like Bitcoin(BTC),Ethereum(ETH)and Binance coin.These coins are best to invest and bitcoin is worlds fastest growing cryptocurrency but in my opinion ethereum has a good future .It is stable and has that capacity to go further.Good luck

• +1 1

Those that bought botcoin and ether last year have make good profits from their holding and those that invest. Those two coins have level up their price which bring change in their value. 

The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020 and many years to some is Bitcoin, I am so convinced with it that it is the best crypto ever, and there are some other ones that are good for investment too like Litecoin and Ethereum and Xrp but in my opinion Bitcoin is the master of them all, it is enough to look at how much it started with and what is its price today and you will know what I mean.

• +1 1

Bitcoin, ethereum and XRP were the best investments in the year 2020 but this year 2021 maybe ethereum is still better for this year. Well I just keep hold my ethereum for long.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes dear friend you are very right that we must have to think about other cryptocurrencies and not just rely on bitcoin because there are many other cryptocurrencies in the crypto world that has good opportunities and that is the reason we should try other coins that gives us good benefits in last time thank you so much you shared a good knowledge about these coins.

• +4 1

As per the suggestion from the senior members , ETH2 is the best coin to invest during this time. Bitcoin was also suggested and there will be a good hike in price of Bitcoin after one month. So it would be good to invest on Bitcoins to achieve good profits.

Thank you so much dear for sharing this valuable topic with us. I dont have much knowledge which coins is best for investment.but your topic imcreas my knowledge.now a days bit coin is on the top. And its price is very high.

• +3 1

For me, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that we can invest, but not only in the year 2020, its yearly. Because as long as bitcoin is active on the market it will be profitable to all of us. The price of bitcoin is continuously increase and decrease so that it needs to be patient just to get profit. The move of bitcoin price is totally unpredictable so that it is needed to wait for the perfect time to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

2020 was a great year for crypto currency performance due to the halving that bitcoin went through so it was going to be great investing in this crypto and others like ethereum,xrp and ltc because they have also been helped to pump and as for now perhaps the chance is still there to invest but I don't make it an advisory tool but at one's own risk.

Yes, there are some currency I will add to the list you mentioned in your topic, currency like litecoin, Dogecoin are also good for investment because they have a good value in the crypto market and I think will also be good for investment. 

My opinion is that bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency which is using the best. Well doing investment in the bitcoin is much profitable then anything else if you want your investment safe then invest on bitcoin coins buy them at a low price and sell them with a high quality of market price it will give you profit and you will get know that how much you will be able to get more profit then before. Thanks

• +5 1

We know that it has been 2 years since bitcoin has been created.it was faster digital currency and people have accepted it because of its success the value of bitcoin is very much higher. So I know we can see so many cryptocurrencies like litecoin , ethurium,dogecoin etc. Now value of this cryptocurrencies is also increasing in the digital currency market.

I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is the good currency of the crypto market and in these days the market of the cryptocurrency is going high due to the high price of the the Bitcoin and the members of the cryptocurrency is getting the more profit

I don't think any coin is suitable for investment at present.  Because now the price of all coins is very high . So we need to wait a few more days to make the right decision. Etherium will be good for investment when prices fall. It is affordable and a well-known currency. There are a lot of possibilities in the future.  So I will choose Etherium for investment.

Hello firends ,I have seen that the most reliable coins to invest in are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. I will personally invest in one of these three coins since I do not have the necessary knowledge to invest in a new coin or new project. 

13 hours ago, Alizaa said:

Yes of course i agree to your post.Definetly bitcoins is not a firts crypto currency.But bitcoins most popular coins in whole world.And You tell these currency were very good for investment.

What do you mean? If Bitcoin was not first cryptocurrency to follow the blockchain technology then which was the first? The cryptocurrencies listed in my previous reply are just based on personal opinion so please do your own researches before investing in such cryptocurrencies. You have to take care so many factors before investing in crypto. 

Yes dear friend you are very right that I agree with you that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most important cryptocurrency for investment in 2020 because the high demand of the peoples in the market but Litecoin and XPR are also important for investment. 

My friend, there are a lot of currencies in the field of encryption and determining which currency you want to invest, this is up to you, but I am the best currency that I can dive through and strongly, so I sometimes choose weak currencies and I think that it will be stronger and its profit will be good and in a short time so I prefer to invest and trade in it

I think that dogecoin is an addition to that joins nowadays because it is doing really great from previous few days and it is touching the highest ever

The currencies that were famous in 2020 are the same that will be dominant in this year, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, and we do not forget the currency ďoge

You are right there are many coins that we can chose in order to make investments but the best one out from all of these I always think is the bitcoin and it will remain same.

My dear friend, I am a new member of the crypto forum.  I started working in 2020.  I think 2020 is the best time to invest in crypto from other forums  Already great base even their bitcoin alternative currency known as bitcoin cash which can act as the backbone of bitcoin.

On 7/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, Young001 said:

Over the years so many cryptocurrency have emerged and the crypto world is becoming even bigger and bigger by the day, but the fact still remains that bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency out there even though it's not easy to get.

Bitcoin is the best choice for the investment but we need to buy more coins also which price is low and we buy that coin in a huge amount becasue so many new coins which come in the market they make huge price when the bull is start and that time we make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I think Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin was the best coins in 2020 for investment. Because the price has been going high since 2020. In 2020, the price of Bitcoin would be about 5 thousands dollars, Ethereum's price was 200 dollars. Now the price of Bitcoin increased to 40 thousands dollars, and the price of Ethereum has been reached to 1600 dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"