Be Careful ! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Be Careful !

Your recommendations are very good, I think rest your mind, read and prepare in the content we want to publish, to take inspiration and explain it in a simple and simple way, the more prepared we are on certain topics, the more fluid our post will be and the easier it will be. It will make us reach the goal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Caution is always required, especially in trading and listening to destructive news about cryptocurrencies. This traders panic, then sell and lose their currencies because of this caution, then caution.

Be careful if it is a word widely used lately and with respect to society and the tasks we all have because it would be best to do things very well and patiently because we all know the famous saying that says that the only thing that remains of fatigue is the error or good I do not remember well but something like this is and I encourage all many successes.

dear friend you have to be careful while investing in any coins because there are millions coins that have no volume but that can be represented to you as a new investment opportunities so they can sell their dumped coins to make other persons fool

We must commit to publishing everything that is useful and important, and it does not matter that we reach the number of publications that can be published, but the most important thing is the quality of these publications. Because if you post useless posts, you waste your time and they will definitely be deleted, or at least you will not get a positive evaluation of your posts. I recommend being calm, understanding and knowledgeable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The main assignment we are supposed to do in this forum is to post beneficial informations so that members can learn especially the newbies who are new to cryptoworld but some of us take this chance we are given for granted, we have to be careful on the way we post in any of the sections it is not a must that you must complete your 20 daily posts instead give your best and leave the rest because posting useless posts can make you lose your account completely.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Writing a few posts doesn't mean we're lazy and inactive

You can write 50 topics in low quality or 20 topics in excellent quality

what are you going to choose

The supervisors realized that writing more than 20 posts per day would make the quality of posts decrease, so they put an end to 20 posts per day.

I advise you to refer to the forum rules and re-read them because you tell me the necessity to write 50 posts and the maximum is 20, and this is contrary to

• +5 1

Of course, you need to be always happy, and with a great desire and motivation to move towards your goal in order to achieve success! Of course, it is difficult at first, but always to get some experience, we must make a free act. Good luck to all!

• +4 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, SuperCrypto said:

it does not matter that we reach the number of publications that can be published, but the most important thing is the quality of these publications

Well said mate, posting a useful and quality post is very important here because this is the moderators wants to have a good discussion and also by seeing that these members are deserved to get a good profit.

Everyone as you say want to finish all post in the same time but it's really a bad idea I think you need to take your time and write slowly dont be fast and specially enjoy your time surfing the forum and talk about what you love and what you know this is how I really do

You are right, some individuals will come and be posting useless thought, just because they just want to finish the first 100 post. So I think the group admins should be aware of useless post. 

50 post a day it's not an easy task for me it's difficult to 20 because it's so time consuming to read all the post then considering the replies and then comment. 

He or she should be honest in his work just. 

• +1 1

That's really good think ,we must be careful of what we are sharing in the platform because there are alot of risk behind it.i think we should be   focused to the quality of our topic .I think we should be careful about the to topic to share the good knowledge and information at this forum because you will copy and paste in the future you will be banned

Just as forum rules state you have to take care on special ocasions where you must obey no matter what to those rules for not getting into trouble.

Eventually you want to take a break meanwhile posting so it does not becomes considered as burstposting.

Also make sure you know that you are allowed to do 50 posts per day and only 20 counted for payment.

Just do meaningful content and you will be ok 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

What an amazing quote "Don't work hard, work smart", yeah I absolutely agree in this quote of yours, smart way of working is much better than working so hard. Always seek for the easiest way of doing things and don't pressure yourself, of course you should also make sure that you done your job very well with high quality output. Just enjoy your job, in that way for sure you will get your job done in an instant. 

I think we should complete our 50 or 20 post in steps. My mean to say that if we work continuesly 2 or 3 hours then our interest and Focus disturb and we posts low quality so we should complete in 2 or 3 Step and in each step is about 1 hours. So our posts will  be sensable .

On 7/9/2020 at 1:53 AM, iloveyobit said:

Everyone has to work hard and dedicate to the forum if they want to get the new currency, you are free to work or not, but you will not get the new currency without beneficial participation.

It's a good posts which is very important for working at this forum. After fisrt 100 posts you have to deliver 20 posts per day ,but they must be contained useful data and information related to the topic. Otherwise you will not received the payment if you have get negative reputation. So be careful while doing work.

Been careful is when you don't rush in doing something, just like here one need to be careful because there are rules and regulations guiding this website in other not to be penalize one need to be careful.

Be careful! You really gave a good advice for newbies to be careful and not to rush to post. We all need to post useful comment and not to rush to complete the 100 post. 

49 minutes ago, Kashif saeed said:

Most of us make useless post ,because we not take more time to make a psot .we just do this because, we want to complete our daily task as soon as possible.in this way we can ban from this forum. So if we want to go long we need to work carefully.most of us push more word ,which is not attractive and  baseless meaning 

not just ban , but the information in the forum will be useless too due to the duplicated and nonsense topics and posts , every one should give more effort in making the forum better without look to the payment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Be careful on what you see or post you read and replies you get from many people here, some people just use to give reply for there own benefit in a way so that they can complete there daily task or post.

Lots of people just try too hard and make a mess of the posts or comments which could land them in trouble. They should understand that this is a forum to be just being themselves, and not put so much pressure on themselves instead of having fun.

Yes this is most intersting point to work here don't make posts to complete the daily tasks understand that posts and give your suggestion carefully if you are tired then dont post relax your mind and then posts don't make useless posts rapidly to complete task so i will always care about this you also have to care

• +1 1

Your words are correct and I totally agree with you, if the comment is not useful, then there is no need to write it, personally I do not write a lot of comments, I have not completed 20 posts two weeks ago, I write a few comments a day, maybe five or six comments, maybe more or less, I do not Calculating the number of comments I write because I am not looking for a number of comments, but rather I am looking for knowledge, to learn and teach others, this is more important than money, and sometimes days pass when I do not write any comments because I am busy or in an bad mod .

Thank you for the good feedback to my topics and its really overwhelmed to see a positive comments to everyone. Hope you learn something about this post. On today, in the present the total post you can make are 20, so I think thats enough already and easy to finish in a short period of time but I advise to not get too fast, consider the quality of post you make so that you all avoid getting a warning points or get a deleted comments. Goodluck everyone!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day