How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

Thank you so much for sharing the option to follow. In my opinion try to follow someone who is experienced on this platform and then we too can benefit from it. That way we can support each other and ask them questions we have doubts and we can answer questions they ask us questions.

Presently a days we can see a great deal of post about of not getting notoriety. As there are some new principles about standing individuals diminished giving rating in the posts. Still you can give a ton of notoriety in a day. Along these lines, I'll propose you to give some evaluating in the great, helpful posts. Don't simply quit rating the posts.

It's really good to have more followers, it helps to get positive reaction on our post very fast. Inorder to get more followers like you said we have to work hard, and post informative topics and post. 

It is a good idea for beginners to know how to follow any member of this forum. As I mentioned, it is optional to allow someone to follow you.
It is good for us to follow each other to exchange experience and knowledge with each other.

Personally, I follow those whose publications and topics attract me, or if he has experience in the field of coding. I also care about counting a large number of followers, so I get psychological support and encouragement. I care about the opinion of the other and accept it, whatever it is.

Cryptotalk is a good forum, here we get all the information in the crypto world.  We make money by working in this forum.  So for various help we can make friends with senior, hero members.  As a result, good friendships will be maintained with everyone in the forum

We can follow someone by accessing their profiles first and click where its indicating follow member and to get more followers is good while it comes from doing good in the forum by making quality publications.

Thanks for the way to follow a member you share with us. Basically users like to follow us whenever  we create good contents . Then they think that we are a good content creator and post informative things. So gather more followers  in this forum you must have to create the best content  related to crypto. And also you have to be regular in content creation. 

If you want to rule more followers, then for that you need to create maximum topics and whatever you post, post very well. When you do a good job and create a very impressive posts, then why many members will show interest in reading, they will also follow you. This way you will get more reputations. And in this way you will get followers too much. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if you want a friend or you want to follow a friend you must know the type of friend you will like to follow and also to make a friend with, Because some friends are very bad while some are very good,And if you want to get followers in your content make a useful and meaningful post to the forum that people will gain knowledge and understanding on the topic,

I think I would recommend joining all sections of the forum.  I'm not an expert on Bitcoin, but I enjoy reading and transferring information that I find useful in this forum.  I feel that the technical aspect of cryptocurrency is the most important and advises everyone to take part.  They can ask questions in the posts and educate the celebs.  Most posts do not contain all the details.  I suggest that if you find a misleading post or find a word that you are not afraid to ask.  Most people who are active will try to explain everything.

i liked your post and it will help many new people to understand this forum so i think we should post daily posts to learn the newbies about the forum

Hello friend I'm new member of this forum. This information helps me to taking knowledge about cryptotalk. And I hope I'm following your instructions and hope having followers. So my friend have a nice journey.

Thank you very much for sharing useful information about following other.yes, fellowing others and getting fellowers on our profile is very important for the members of the forum.

• +2 1

Following someone means you are admiring them. And followed by someone means you are admiring too to that person. Let's not afraid following someone that you think they are influencing you and give you a knowledge. There's no restrictions in following. Let's follow each other and be friendly to everyone if you wanted too. 

The idea of following up is a very good idea because it enables us to follow those who create useful and non-random content, and we must also publish articles to make people follow us.

In the event that the remainder of the individuals follow you, this is an indication of their trust in what you post, and their profound respect for your strategy for imparting data, it gives you an extra inspiration to try sincerely and become familiar with the universe of encryption.

Yes, on crypto talk followers and friends are necessary for support.

As we all are here to support wveryone.

Because we want to give some support to our family which our prime duty to fullfill their basic necessities.

So, in this forum following is a good option 

eveyone should go for it.

But remember, try to follow the person who is self expressive.

no use of other stuff in his face.

be natural and be expressive

be simple and be supportive.

good advice to follow and to be followed, friend, it should be noted that we have to have important and genuine topics so that they become popular and thus receive more quotes on our profile to get Follow us 

• +2 1

The subject matter is great and your information helps others to follow and follow each other for this information and useful posts for everyone. To keep followers, it's a good thing if we find someone's posts always helpful or useful to us, we newcomers we've got great psychological support and continue to be more resilient here ...

It's a good informative topic for all those newbies who don't know much about the forum so Thanks for sharing it but I have observed it earlier that how to follow someone. Following others is good to follow their posted content and having more number of followers increase our popularity at the forum.

I think Getting devotees is something worth being thankful for however we can possibly get adherents if our substance are enlightening and important. We should follow individuals who post great, quality, and educative substance so we can likewise profit by their posts.

Following other members or having them follow you is a good way to interact in the forum and make yourself known to other members because you can see their posts and they can interact with yours and form a network of followers that can support each other.

It's very difficult thing to make followers but you should make followers  by making useful post people follow you otherwise you should follow a lot of people and in return some people may be  follow you and give likes after a long time when you achieve a good reputation then automatically people follow you.

Follow member is a good opportunity of getting more views of our work.it is very easy to follow members and by doing this we could be able to gain much more information and guidance.