How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Yes. Being scared and afraid to make a topic is not good. We have to learn to face our fear for us to make an improvement to ourselves. If we are still holding the fact that someone may correct your topic or debunk your opinion. You will not grow up. You can not accept criticism means you are not ready to make yourself better and add your knowledge

On 7/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Thank you for this is helpful for people who wants to complete their 100 first posts and also for people who wants to start a topic! I am aware too about the forums and regulations here, and I respectfully will and follow it!

I think we can be good contributors if we make good post, comment or topic that will benefit the forum members, through that we can be good contributors of the forum,and many would like to follow us because of our good contributions

• +1 1

If everyone comments like this then I think everyone can gain some good knowledge from here and that knowledge can spread among all because there are so many weak people who have so much left to gain knowledge here so I think your opinion is mine.

To be a good contributor we should focus and follow the rules and do not try to break them. We should give good, effective and solid ideas and plans to the forum.we should focus on each and every aspect .

Yes mate. To contribute good post in this forum we need to take time as much we can. We should research and study enough for  greater good. 1 or 2 post in a week is perfect for a member. In this time we will get much time to arrange our post perfectly.

Be influencer, create topic that can be helpful and useful, topic that are interesting, topic that will bring the progress of this forum, bring new ideas that will improve the interaction between members, make sure the content of your comment is educative to the members of this forum, be mindful of your comment, don't break the rules and regulations of the forum. 

By sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency and also by inspiring other people to develop themselves to become a successful person. Make sure always that the content we made here is useful and informative.

For me first of all we should follow the rules and the regulations of crypto talk. And making sensible posts and replies, those are helpful for the readers we should focus on research. And acquire knowledge regarding the topics. We should not write illegal content or abuse any kind of integrity.

• +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

@Ndayebo8 nice post well constructed mate as this is indeed words of encouragement for members on this forum most especially the beginners on how to make it in cryptotalk and how to be successful in cryptocurrency trading learning from the senior experienced ones and how we can also contribute positively as well to the forum.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I agree with you. following the rules of the forum and making good posts will lead you to a good of the cryptotalk. Do more and more research and read more peoples comments to gain experience.make a post according to the length with useful and clarified words which contribute the whole idea.

the most ideal approach to make supportive post is to initially be educated yourself. on the off chance that you are not dynamic in the gathering you won't have the information needed to answer to the post in the discussion ,you additionally won't have the option to make great posts ,so most importantly be dynamic in the gathering.

You have summarized most of the elements. Although it is implicit in the rules, I would also add respecting the opinion of others, I mean we can argue, in the end it is the idea in general, but always on the basis of respect.

Be genuine and make only relevant posts and avoid repetition of posts. Be active and stay visible and contribute your ideas. Make posts about the trending and important topics about our topics that can attract and engage people to comment on. Take your time and be regular. 

I think it is very important to make good topics in this forum to make it bigger and make it a point of reference in the world of Cryptocurrencies this is my humble opinion
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

To become a good contributor in the forum you must need to become carefully and you should use a better way of conducting your messages to othera that other can understand your messages or must reply you.

I might want to recommend for the individuals who wishing to be acceptable givers from this gathering, you'll should be utilize the diverse crypto ventures, since they will assist you with getting more inquiries or themes to post in the discussion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can be a good contributor to this forum when you share something very educative in which people would learn new things, you should also try to make new topics everyday. 

This is very important and useful topic . I think it is important for everyone of us to make contributions in this forum.  Forum is clearly focused to allow quality post only . We should to help each other  especially new members . Who don't have good experience about crypto currency and crypto world .

Actually for the newbie you need to follow the rules and regulation of the platform, bringing you own contribution will be a nice idea by communicating with others sharing opinions will help each other know more on cryptocurrency most especially the newbie

• Useful or interesting 1

We can't be a good contributor if we can do well in this forum. We have to do a lot of things here. We can have a lot of benefits if we can do something good. Hopefully we can do a lot here. If we can do something good, we can have a good contributor.  To do

you can be more good contributor as you can share your knowledge and some useful ideas here to give us more motivation and inspiration to grow in this cryptotalk forum your ideas and suggestions is open to share to this section to benefits all of us here.

Everyone can be a good contributor to this platform. It is very simple and easy. You just have to follow all the rules and regulations. Follow all the instructions and guidelines given by the moderators and administrators and you can work for the betterment of this forum. Also we have to make good posts and produce Quality content so that it will help this platform and its members.

• +3 1