All of us have different views. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Each individual is a difference so we create a diverse world. Each individual has strengths to benefit the world.

You are right because first you don't know who gave negative points and secondly it helps you to identify your mistakes and keeps on improving yourself

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Everyone is free and has a view of the other, but it is necessary to avoid giving a negative reputation to anyone to leave the user talking comfortably about cryptocurrencies ...

Each of us has a different view of the topic, and sometimes the subject has some negative opinions that must be ignored. You cannot control all those in this forum from their opinions. There is a positive thing, and we must focus on the comments and positive opinions.

Всегда ищи дружбы тех, кто силен там, где ты слаб. Никто из нас не обладает всеми достоинствами. Даже Моисей нуждался в Аароне. Командная работа, партнерство, сотрудничество с другими людьми, имеющими разные таланты или разные взгляды на вещи, всегда более продуктивны, чем усилия одного человека.

© Джонатан Сакс 5

• +5 1

Hello, of course, all people do not have the same point of view, that is why I strongly agree with you that all peoples and people must be respected and that is how it will be respected. Perón, another point of view, surely there are many people who we are agreement
a big greeting

I think that reputation here depends on how empathetic we are at the time of writing, that is, not writing only for ourselves but placing ourselves in the place of the one who is reading, it is also very important to address topics that are of common interest so that many more people They can give us a positive rating, but if despite all the above we receive negative evaluations we should not take anything personal

• +4 1

Thank you for this important topic.
I don't like the idea of a difference of opinion, which allows you to give me a negative reputation.
But it is possible to clarify your point of view on the matter, and when I read it I answer you with the same logic, and we share opinions and disagree. There is no problem with this.

But why did it give me a negative reputation if there was an opportunity for dialogue?
I think using these points more often is not helpful and impractical.

I can only use this feature in one case, and that is if I am sure the person is hurting or deceiving members in some way, but not just with a difference of opinion.

that is right however now and again their various clarifications offer us that bit of guidance that we should attempt to comprehend and furthermore could help other people too from multiple points of view yet issue is in some cases others need collaboration which is exceptionally irritating, the viewpoint of various individuals is unique and how they sees the post relies upon it. Subsequent to getting negative notoriety we should accept it as we are missing something in our post. Also, for whenever we should attempt to discover and fill that missing data.

• +5 1

On 7/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

@Dark_SkyThat's very well said my friend.I like the words very much.It is much normal all of our taste is not same.We all don't like the same thing and we all don't see everything in same way.So when you created a post someone find it useful for him but another member also can say this wasn't useful for me.So we don't need to care much about those all.We just need to keep going in our best way.

I agree with you, but I can't lie if I'm not angry with negative reactions of course I'm angry. I didn't think about whether they would give me a positive or negative reaction. But in fact now we really need a positive reaction to be able to receive BTC payments, for that if someone gives a negative reaction as a human I will be angry. Because posting it takes time and it's not easy.

• +1 1

Obviously the community is still growing,and constantly it won't always favor us, but respecting others views on this in likes and dislike I think should be a crime to dislike a post, as they have their own points which tgye can explain, when asked about their actions

You are right in what you publish, we do not all think the same, there is free will, and respecting different points of view is very important and does not mean that they are against us, rather it is interesting to be able to debate with base and knowledge about a subject with someone who thinks differently from you. Perhaps the opposite can make you change your mind.

• +1 1

That is correct Every people have there own views which is different from other members giving negative reputation would be related to the quality and meaningless post like not following the rules and regulations of this forum. The positive reputation is those kind of reputation which helps us to gain a great kind of appreciation.

Yes dear! You are right everyone has its own point of view . Thinking Of every person is different from one another. But we should promote positivity and give the positive answer of every question.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:14 PM, Izeal said:

Yes, different people have different prospective and they can see your content from different view. It is good to take feedbacks from different people because you can know your mistake and solve the mistake.

Yes you are right my friend tgta every people working at this platform have different views and ideas. And if we get a negative reputation then it our duty to work hard made our post useful and benificial for the others members in this way we Will surely reduce the negative reputation and gets positive instantly. 

It is good to get feedback from different people because you can find out your mistake and fix the mistake and if we are given a bad reputation then we must work harder to increase the quality of our post and they will find your content Can see from different philosophies and we must respect other people regardless of our point of view

I also have received negative reputation from this platform. When I receive such reputation i take it in a self analysing manner. I would go through that particular post and find out why I had received negative reputation. I always take such criticism in a constructive manner so that I can understand why I received it and also work up on how I could improve my post in order to receive better reputation.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

If that can happen, some user can see a negative publication and give it a bad reputation, now, if I see a publication that I do not like but that has several points of good reputation, I would not give it a negative, because you must observe that there is more people than me who are watching it and think it is okay, I would let it go and do nothing, of course we all do not think the same and what I do does not mean that others will do it too, you just have to focus on interesting topics and posts with good content to avoid bad reputations.

You are absolutely right, if we don't want the opinion of the author of that post then better to ignore it don't put negative rating or hate the author, also if the reply should be based on the fact and he/she put a wrong info then correct them, because we have same goals here to make an income so let's help each other. It is so frustrating if you received a negative rating even you didn't violate any of the rules of this forum.

Great post my friend. I also think that you are right. We must support the perspectives of all people and encourage them. Only helping and supporting eachother would help earn reputation. Sometimes it's sad people give negative reactions without even knowing the importance of what's written.

In fact, most of the topics shared here are useful for us. I don't understand why people hesitate to give positive reputation. I think that the post should be very unnecessary and insulting in order to give negative reputation, otherwise I think it would be disrespectful to give a negative reputation because we did not like an idea.

Of course, people's opinions differ and their assessments will be different. But you need to take into account that if the post is good and conscious, then there will be more positive ratings.

Yes you are right. Everyone in this forum have a different point of view. If anyone like your post and gave positive reaction, it does not mean that the other person will also like your post. He/she may give you negative response depend on his liking.

I do not know actually how the count of reputation works but the only thing that matters to me is the rating to every post that I have manage to get. This actually helps me to get me paid higher than not getting a rating to my posts because the platform usually pays the posts that are not given rating or negative rating in low currency or value. Reputation actually is a really helpful function of this platform since it could be used as a positive reinforcement for the people who are getting continuously demotivated by the environment that they have. In this way, they might be more committed in continuing to make quality posts in this platform.