Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

There is no one who does not make mistakes, but a successful person learns from his mistakes and does not repeat them. This is what distinguishes him from other people
People who are successful in life or in work are the most people who make mistakes and learn from them. Make them an incentive for you, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. You lose and win. Do not be afraid and go ahead.

• +1 1

Yeah your topic is 100 percent correct. Because if we made mistakes then we learn about that topic. Because Failure is the pillar of success. There is no man who get success without hard work and failure and made mistakes. So don't lose your hopes when you made a mistake. 

• +2 1

My friend to gain or succeed in any subject that needs to be learned and gained experience, by making effective use of the mistakes that you made in your work, so I agree with the owner of the topic. The thing that you learned and benefited from is your last mistake. Thank you.

Yes I agree with you no one can learned if you are fear to take a mistake, if someone one to achieved his/her on goal you need to learned from your mistake and be come successful than others use to learned from your success and there became successful in there life.

It is possible to learn something good from a mistake. It is not possible to master anything completely without making mistakes. The more you read where you are, the more you will forget and learn something from it..

Hello my friend, this is a general and important rule. Allow me to add to it. We must also learn from the mistakes of others in order to be more successful

Trial and mistakes are the best teacher if we understand how to avoid them in the coming times. The secret of the success of one of the largest investors in the world is his ability to acknowledge his mistakes and learn from them systematically.

Each person is vulnerable to mistakes still the ancient members we right engage in to interpret benefit of the experts experiences and their mistakes in stability not to fit in these mistakes notification points are exceedingly frustrating but too preserve be measured a second opening to adhere to the convention and steer clear of violation and get banned. 

Totally agree with you.  Mistake can perfect a person. And your last mistake can help you to success in life.  And Thank you   for this post       

We hear from our mistakes and this is standard for the complete creature beings to give mistakes in vivacity and further consequently in the humankind of cryptocurrencies anywhere we be capable of discover ourselves every day with scams or dreadful savings but this is fraction of this and we requisite by no means end up.

• +4 1

I agree with You that rather than feeling discouraged we should learn from our mistakes and should try to never repeat that mistake again.Mistakes are the part of our journey so we don't need to loose hope Indeed its an alert for us to do more hardwork and Try to improve ourselves.So Rather than loosing hope take your mistakes as a lesson and learn from it.Good Luck and Stay Blessed!

• +1 1

I agree with you. Nothing can be learned without mistakes. Only when you make a mistake can you learn something.
And yes, online is a world where you can't do anything without a lot of experience and knowledge.
Thank you for pointing out a beautiful subject. This is a very nice tips

In the cryptographic world it is very common to make mistakes due to our lack of knowledge, lack of experience, lack of patience and desire to win quickly, that is why we must investigate, learn and act cautiously, because mistakes often cost money and time, but when we make mistakes we must learn from them as our best teacher, these errors must be noted in our experience to keep them always present and communicate them to the greatest number of people to prevent them from falling into those mistakes.

• +2 1

Yes you are right my dear friend we always learned from his mistake because our mistakes make a successful person in his life.... When we do any mistakes in the any thing and then we select a right path for this thing after some mistakes we definitely achieve this thing.... Mistakes are our teacher because we learned from this...

yes i agree to this topic because mistakes will teach us more to be better than last time so never mind about the mistakes but take them as a lesson to choose the most better topics that most useful and informative to make more money and knowledge never discourage about mistakes continue your work.

@Babubu609 That's obviously true as we need to learn from our mistakes by correcting them well to the things that we didn't consider or we didn't know to avoid the risk of repeating them again in order to achieve our goals and dream aspirations in life

download (51).jpg

Yes, dear friend and you are absolutely right, our best teacher is mistakes, since we learn from them to handle ourselves in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, I suppose that we will all agree
A big greeting to the whole community

Surprised by some people who completely refuse to lose or even to make mistakes! This thing in the end will expose them to a certain loss! A mistake is not a defective thing! The mistake is not to learn from our mistakes

You are absolutely right dear friend.  I agree with your informative post. If our post is deleted due to any mistake we should not discouraged. Or you get warning points you should not disappoint.  In every field of life we have to face the difficulties. After these difficulties there is success for us. If once you make a mistake but inspite this you continue your work you will get hundred percent success.  After this mistake you will never repeat this mistake. 

A mistake can make a person ideal. Every error We created just about all at the rear of my achievement. Every champion includes a pack associated with errors, nobody the delivered winner.

You are absolutely right when you say that "your best teacher is your last mistake". But you must accept your mistake and learn from it. Always try not to repeat the same mistake.

Obviously my dear, your best teacher is your last mistake. If you cannot learn from your mistake, you won't do better in your crypto life. So always try to learn the reason why you lose in your crypto world, i think you can realise it and next time don't make again this type fault. 

Mistake is a indicator of trying. When anyone do something either he/she will success or failure. Yeah, From my mistake, I gather experience. This helps me to choose right decision. So,Every mistake is my own experience.