How to keep your account secured - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Нам не стоит сообщать личные данные третьим лицам. Создайте пароль, который не будет содержать повторы или знакомые всем комбинации. Не стоит переходить по подозрительным ссылкам, вдруг это мошенники.

• +5 1

everyone should pay attention to their accounts and I think it must be a strong password that includes uppercase and lowercase letters

These are solid counsel and notwithstanding that we should not impart our data to any destinations that we don't trust and not to enter any connections sent to us through mail in light of the fact that the majority of these connections are sent to us so as to take our own data when entering it

Just follow several tips:

1. Don't tell to anyone your mail and password. Also, use unique password for account.

2. Don't install any third-party software for trading/gambling automatization.

3. Don't click unknown links.

4. Better way is to use a virtial machine with clean operating system with one comfortable browser without any other software.

If you want to have a secure account, you should follow these tips:
1.See which page you are registering to by clicking on the lock in the upper left next to the Chrome URL
2.Always put extra security like Google Auntheticator
3. And finally, enter a password with symbols like @

This topic have a really good information, I always use my name to put my password and combine 321 or 123, I will change all my password right now becuase is easy to hack my account, I personally wrote all my possword in my telephone I used my note I woder if the hacker can access to my phone when a download any App or something? I never change my password I will star to do that any month at least, thank you very much for share this information.

On 27/6/2020 at 2:39, Kenciuu said:

La creación de su cuenta requería que ingresara una contraseña segura. ¿Por qué es importante? Primero, lo usa en la vida cotidiana, para transacciones de dinero, interacción con sus amigos, y poner su información en esa cuenta es muy arriesgado y se necesita bien seguro. En segundo lugar, como miembro de este foro donde podemos ganar dinero. Somos propensos a los piratas informáticos. Para llegar a eso, primero debes tomar la acción

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 !!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Ejemplo. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Contraseña

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Ejemplo
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Perro

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Ejemplo
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Ejemplo
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

Estas contraseñas comunes pueden ayudar a los atacantes a piratear su cuenta, especialmente cuando incluyó su información personal. Se aprovechan de hackearlo. Tenga en cuenta lo que debemos usar como contraseña. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Asegúrese de que su contraseña sea larga. Combine letras pequeñas / grandes AZ y números. Si está permitido poner un signo de puntuación, entonces vaya. 

Ejemplo. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Intente cambiar su contraseña una vez a la semana o al mes. 

3. En todas las plataformas de redes sociales. No debe ingresar una misma contraseña como la que puso en otros. Como aquí en cripto. Si pones una contraseña de Whatchadoing173. Y también lo pones en otras plataformas de redes sociales. Entonces deberías empezar a pensar en ello. Es como un efecto dominó. 

Espero que esta publicación pueda ayudarlo a proteger su cuenta. Como miembro, debemos comenzar a proteger nuestra cuenta en este foro para que podamos evitar que ingresen a nuestro foro. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

This information is true, because many computer experts clearly express the recommendations in this publication. In general, users create passwords that have a very weak structure and are more vulnerable to cyberattacks. So, the ideal is that they have a high level of difficulty and have it written down in a place that the user considers safe in case they do not remember it. Anyway, thanks for sharing this important information for those users who have no idea of the structure of a strong password.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

It's a very important topic.Passwords are the base of the security of our money,informations and other many things.And all of these are always at a risk of getting hacked.So we need to be much careful while creating a password.We should never use any common words as our password.Capital latter,small latter,numbers,different signs etc all should be used to make our password a strong one.

• +1 1

This topic is very important for anyone in this electronic world, since there are many people looking to find the vulnerability of the accounts and steal and even scam others through stolen accounts, thanks for sharing the tips I hope people have them in Consideration since it was stolen from me once and I lost money in the process.

It is always good to take care of passwords, put one that is difficult and has special characters, also that the password of your account is not the same password of your email. Another good way to take care of accounts on websites where you have an active balance is for the pages to implement the google authenticator, which changes the 6-digit codes every minute, for when you want to make a transaction.

Excellent information friend, although I would like to add that the verification of how much is very important always try to give your real data, such as hotmail and telephone number in particular, Yobit asks you to link its platform with some social networks, try that the data entered there match with Yobit data and I assure you that your account will be safe .

There are many ways to keep your account safe, the main thing is to put a difficult password, which nobody can decipher, it is also recommended to eliminate any extension that we have in our browser so that the data is not shared, once this is done it is advisable to enable the factor Double Authentication, Plus Email Verification! By doing all this we could have the account very safely!

Undoubtedly a very important issue, since every day we face hacks in exchange and the best we can do is create passwords with different characters, in addition to enabling all the possible security that the exchange or the page allows us

It is something very simple in my opinion, all platforms provide us with the process to have our account secure. You just have to read the contract of each company. We must be sure where we put our money today there are many people with very harmful practices.

• +2 1

I believe that the main aspect in the safety of the account is the user's actions.
You do not need to provide your data to strangers and go to sites unknown to you, and of course, do not set a primitive password.

Without a doubt one of the most relevant issues where many of us tend to trust each other sometimes and leave the possibility to make it easier for them to access our accounts and steal our money, so we have to activate the double security factor. Thank you for this very good post friend.

It's a great question we all ask ourselves. Usually the password must be rigid, it would be good to use a password generator, the only inconvenience is to remember the password, another common option is to use 2FA, although there are already ways to avoid it.

Edited by velasco19

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Thank you for this post, dear, in fact, it is the best thing that you can do first, to set a very strong password consisting of numbers and large and small letters, and secondly to activate the dual protection feature by receiving a message on the mail or on the phone or activating the Google Authenticator in these ways. You will not be hacked. at all

• +1 1

The most advisable thing is to create accounts with very secure passwords with combinations of letters, numbers and signs and of course try to remember it and not share it with anyone. You can also activate the double-phase security factor, which is an application that is downloaded and in the case of cryptowallet accounts, do not share the shipping addresses with any unknown and unreliable source

It is important when registering a new account that we choose a strong password to avoid our account being hacked by hackers.
Some sites ask you to add a second verification method, this helps protect the account further.

For security of your account first you need you give a strong password with English words, uppercase, lowercase and characters also. After that you need to provide personal information like birthday, age, etc. In the end you keep connect with a Google Authenticator.

Thank you for these tips, but I must add to them another tip which is a place to save the password, you have to pay attention and not keep passwords in the mobile phone because it easily allows hackers access to your password and steal your account

• +4 1