Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

My friend, you have shared a very tremendous article with us. To be a good trader, we have to follow all these things. Of all these things, the most important thing is that we should invest as much amount as possible to make up for the loss. Because if there is a smile with profit in any business, that is why we should invest as much amount as we can afford. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to become a success Trader in your crypto carrier then you have to mantain a routine where you will cost your every moments of like to turn into your goal in reality. You have to speciall knowledge and skills about trading and investment. 

Hello friends 😃

Many people have lose their money because of emotions, we should create a good trading plan and thats will guide us so that we can reduce loss and increase profit. Trading without a good plan will make you to hate trading.

Trading is risky so we should always ready for any kind of result and have confidence to deal with it. As You mentioned we shouldn't invest all our capital in a single coin as in case of loss then we have nothing to recover.

Right you are mate. We should divide our capital at least in three parts. In one part we should trade in btc pairs and another one is depending on us and the last one should be in usdt or other most usable pair that will only we use when we see a fall in a coin and we will trade on that only with this. I think a trader will gain a good profit. If he follow this strategy. 

We as beginners need such advice, because we really do not know anything about trading, if we do not benefit from the experience of the old members we will lose our money.  In addition to these tips, there is an important advice that should not be overlooked, you should choose a secure trading platform such as Yobit.

• +1 1

When you do any type of investment or trade you should never get carried away by emotions, because you could lose a lot of money, the good trader is cold, he is not intimidated by market fluctuations and he must always be sure of what he is doing, I On many occasions I have been carried away by emotion and then I lose money, better to do everything with technical analysis and take into account the 3 tips on this topic.

I agree with you
We must diversify the methods of income and not put our money in one place and also not to risk and invest all our money and be patient in the completion of our work

This is good and useful for me and for all beginners in this field. The idea of not putting all eggs in one box is correct in order not to lose all eggs and to be able to compensate for your loss if you do this work. Therefore, your advice is good, my friend, thank you.

Hello my friend, I thank you for these tips. We need these tips, and teamwork is also essential for success and reaching the goal

Hello dear friend, I completely agree with you. We must distribute our money on more than one exchange in order for the chances of loss to be the least possible in addition to avoiding being led by emotion and investment when there is some surplus of our need of money.

I agree with you, as the successful investor has a sense of risk, of course, any project must be carefully studied, profit and loss within this study, where the unexpected may happen, and reliance on this project leads to a serious loss.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Thank you dear for sharing this information with us and I also agree with you that never invest your money in emotion because I face a big loss because of this and I waste my all amount due to this and I suggest you that invest your money by mind.

• +1 1

If you want to do business, you have to take risks there. If we keep our money in our pockets without taking any risk, we will not be able to move forward.So I think we have to take risks to do business, and we have to overcome the risks and be successful.

If you want to become the successful trader then you should have the patience and don't use emotions in it because if you want to work with emotions then you can never get the profit from trading. The second one tip is that you should never invest in one box you should invest in many boxes that your losing chances are too low. The trading or investing giving the huge profit. 

• +2 1

In my personal opinion, before starting the trading and investment process, you should learn all the rules, experiences and basics about ways to invest in cryptocurrencies so that you do not fall into mistakes and lose money

Yes you are right. I am new on this forum. You are right and your topic is very interesting and helpful. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am working hard on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

• +2 1

Certainly, we should not put our money into a single cryptocurrency. For me, I invest in BTC, LTC, BNB and TWT.

I advise everyone not to invest in new projects because they may not achieve great success in the future

my friend I want to tell you that you will become a trader on this forum I should to get a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency that is very beneficial for you to become a successful trader on this forum I want to suggest you that keep patience and best of luck

• +4 1

It is not easy to be a successful trader. You need a lot of time and effort in order to reach what you want, but with easy steps, you will not find it very difficult and needs great effort.

• +2 1

Obviously time is money and after spending time in this online work you learn more about the cryptocurrency as well as the token. You need to do work with consistent.

We should not give all of our money to just one cryptocurrency. Now a days investment it is being very famous to earn good money. Following by some rules and regulation in business will be a good idea to meet up with market requirement. Choose a legit website to invest. I think that is one of the main reasons why many fail, emotions, the best thing we can do is to have a plan for trading.

I think that this post is very useful for all members and it also contains valuable advice because dividing the capital before starting the investment is one of the most important things in order to reduce the chances of loss. I also stress the importance of not investing what you cannot afford to lose.

Thank you, I have not started trading yet, but I want to know which currency is the most stable

Edited by mgdsada