Discover new topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

I think that Gambling / HYIP's / Freecoin It is one of the most interesting sections for people seeking additional income from the Internet and cryptocurrencies Where it is possible to share information and opinions among all members about the sites and evaluate them in an excellent way, and avoid fake sites. This section I think is one of the best sections of the forum as it helps in finding ways to profit and avoid mistakes.

An Amazing post with wonderful information.Thank You dear friend for sharing it with us.I appreciate your good work and your post.And I agree with you that we should explore all the sections of the forum as it'll increase our knowledge And information about the forum and the cryptocurrency so that we can also create our own posts with good ideas. So we should never shy from learning new things.Stay Blessed!

• +5 1

On 6/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

@Calvinpriva Reading all the topics is almost impossible, it would take us months and while new ones come out, those that have some time become more distant from us, we will always choose some by the title, if it draws our attention to something we want to read or inform us, there are many good Topics that have been published for some time, we will see them gradually, of that I am sure, while we use a section in greater quantity than others, that is normal in a forum, greetings and thanks for sharing important things with us.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing your interesting view mate. 

I'm still not ready enough to post in the other topics of the forum. But I read your post and understood it properly. I will surely try to make my view larger soon. And will try to give some informative and useful posts to the forum. 

Day by day this forum is full of similar topics. The forum has to bring innovation among us. It is the responsibility of all of us to bring this innovation so we should create new topics every day.I agree with you on this point because I like your post very much.

This is a good start for the beginners. Knowing this is very helpful for them to try posting in every sections. Maybe 3 sections are active because not all of sections we can understand on what they are talking about or we do not have an idea for it. Thanks for this because you help beginners by explaining each section

Edited by Kenciuu

1 hour ago, Dormilon said:

Reading all the topics is almost impossible, it would take us months and while new ones come out, those that have some time become more distant from us, we will always choose some by the title,

Of course @Dormilon reading all topics is impossible, but reading topics from all sections is possible. There are many sections with many important topics and topics that we never read them, I do not recommend to read the topic tittle only! Sometimes what is written inside a topic can be different with the tittle. It is simple, you just open a topic and read it, if you find it useful you can reply, and if you find it useless you can leave it!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

14 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Of course @Dormilon reading all topics is impossible, but reading topics from all sections is possible. There are many sections with many important topics and topics that we never read them, I do not recommend to read the topic tittle only! Sometimes what is written inside a topic can be different with the tittle. It is simple, you just open a topic and read it, if you find it useful you can reply, and if you find it useless you can leave it!

@Calvinpriva..There are so many topics in the forum that we can't finish reading.  But we must read what we need.  We must read the rules and pinned topics of the forum.  We need to read topics in the crypto world.  Because these are very necessary for us.  It is very useful for you if you know all the information in the crypto world and all the information about the forums.

Hey mate! You are right.Agree with you.The old members should make new topics for the members and also for the new members. Because we new bies also get frustrated when we see the same old topics every day.This make us bored to see the same topic every day.So the old members should do new post every day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Shahid Afridi said:

Your post is good but I think we have to visit all these sections one by one and read some posts also because it will encourage our knowledge about crypto and when we got some experience then we can work properly.

Every time there has a definition that if you   try to fetch knowledge then you can be successful in feature in any section..  So if any member think to be good in crypto world then its must for him to dont waste much time in beginner section as you wanted to mean..  Most crypto exeprt members like to use their time in crypto related section frequently..              

Hey mates, thanks for your post how to discover new topic in this forum, yes this forum have a lot of category and those category have a lot of post that we not read/comment that post, so we must go those section and comment that post, as a result we can learn new thing about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really, it is a distinctive and complete topic and it contains all the important and wonderful information and all members benefit from it as it provided us with a lot of this important information for all members to read the topic well in order to understand everything

Good topic Dear friend @Calvinpriva is important check and discovering all topics sections. There are many interesting things we can find in each section. And will be good for us to participate in all section, to expand the participation with topics and replies. Because I see that English section poorer than Russian section!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it best for us not just to stay at this section instead they are many other section I the forum that one should try to explore instead of staying in one place

I have no idea about this site. I am brand new to this site. I am not able to discover anything new yet. I still do not know how to do it, so I am trying to find out how to do it. I'm working, I see, I can discover myself, if I can do the right thing, if I can do the right thing, I will be able to discover again in a few days In the meantime I will be able to discover something new

It is not difficult to discover new topic for the forum. Just read the content of different people on different topics. You will get different ideas which will you to create new unique topic. You can also check that your topic is unique or not by searching in search section. 

Your post is very important.  If we want to learn something new, then we have to learn to post again, then many new ideas will come in the light of this new post and many people can learn a lot from it, so we should all create new posts.  You can try to create new posts.

Hello, there are a lot of sections on this platform that members can visit and post on but like every phase in life, you nee to learn how to crawl before you walk and subsequently to fly. It is no longer news that Cryptocurrency is complex and it takes time to learn one part of it before you can learn another. A lot of people joined this platform with no knowledge of how cryptocurrency or bitcoin works but with time they are beginning to learn one or two important things about cryptocurrencies.

Which is more reason why most people prefer to spend all their time and posts in the beginners section, it would be unwise to go to another section to make a post on a topic you have no idea about.

• +5 1

This is the best Idea to groom the cryptotalk forum. Because when we create different topic here for the community members as well as for the betterment of this site then this will enhance the react of the members here. Which is useful for all the community as well as the stats of site. 

6 hours ago, tienda said:

There are many interesting things we can find in each section.

You are right friend @tienda when i was a beginner i was replying topics in the beginners section, crypto world, trading and about only! I never thought that i can read helpful articles in other sections like the tutorials section and other. So it is good to learn topics from different sections because we are missing many helpful topics.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This comment has been great for those of us who work for beginners because I think not everyone gives such an initiative so you always try to make good comments on what you see in this forum.

• +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

If we are going to post a new unique topic, we should search for each of these before posting so that we cannot have a topic duplication that may lead beginners into the wrong knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good for explaining the purpose of each section, that will help the beginners to know what the sections need from them and the type of topics to be created there. 

Of course new topics should be discovered.  Because in the crypto forum we have to discover new topics to solve the problems we face on a daily basis.  Which will help each crypto member.