Discover new topics! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

On 6/23/2020 at 8:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Important information that those provided in this topic created for the interest of the entire community, especially for beginners since it seems to me a very instructive topic
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1

In bounties and airdrops you are not getting paid to use these sections that is why I never went there and have not made any post there as I am here to earn money not to hunt the airdrops.

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah brother @Mark wood its good to read topics from different sections and you'll learn a lot. Its not bad to stay on beginners  section, but not for a long time. A lot of members are missing important things in crypto sections because they stay in beginners section like forever.

That's true many of us spending their time in different sections just to know from other things as well while some only completing their task from beginner section as we know in cryptotalk there is not only earning learning Is also most important..

Well, that true. loads of accomplished subject matter cover spent unobserved in the section. The motivation may be for the reason that as it was posted at hand were a small amount of online users. therefore of we turn through both segment of the platform we may uncover that topics. above all I apply to score the beginner and crypto humanity part of the platform. And this bit are in claim too.

Yeah you are 100% right we should evaluate all the section because we are here to get more knowledge about crypto world and more than it every section contain a different and valuable knowledge which can enhance our knowledge so we shouldn't stuck to a section we should go ahead to get more information about cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, that true. loads of usefulness matter contain deceased ignored in the section. The raison d'?tre may be as as it was posted near were little online users. consequently of we get to through all segment of the platform we may discover that topics. above all I manipulation to buttress the beginner and crypto earth segment of the platform. And this segment are in plead too.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, josefina5 said:

Well, that true. loads of usefulness matter contain deceased ignored in the section. The raison d'?tre may be as as it was posted near were little online users. consequently of we get to through all segment of the platform we may discover that topics. above all I manipulation to buttress the beginner and crypto earth segment of the platform. And this segment are in plead too.

I think this an ingesting issue too. He too his time to do all this work which is a good thin. Well said I support you with your view and I like the way u responded to this post am going to follow your work now

What I usually try to do is to venture into so many sections as possible , because I see most people love being in the beginners section because its much easier to be in that place and its always good but venture to other places so you are able to learn that is very important for there is no other to be able to build such so we need to work as hard for the same and put together a strategy that does allow us to build ourselves to such huge places and that is very important , look around also good in getting to understand the Russian section especially with the google translate itself

Thanks for the clarification, for example, I was only visiting the beginners section and the crypto world section, and I wasn't interested in the other sections. When I discovered the rest of the sections, I benefited greatly especially in the airdrops section, as this helps you to get to know the new airdrops.

Members looking easy and short posts to reply them and no one give more time to read the full content of someone post. So it requested to every member please read all summary of posts and comment properly, because every one will read your comment and will get some knowledge from your reply.

To be the posts supplementary superiority we be supposed to redistribute between the sections and participate in every one of of them, as it is wound to put every one of posts in one sector and moving between the sections will construct the pastime in the forum larger and added useful

Hello dear thank you for explaining .I will make sure I visit all those sections so that I can learn many different things .I think that we will stay in just one forum we will can also try other forums so we learn new things that may help you to increase us cryptotalk knowledge , information , trading and marketing at this forum 

We should move to more quality sections and have everyone participate in them, because placing all posts in one section and moving between sections will make the forum activity bigger and more useful.

It is kind of feel like those topics which would not get response become useless since they have the possibility of being vulnerable of getting deleted by the moderator since they seem to be like a useless post because of how they assumed to be treated by the users because they do not visit them. I kind of feel like more frustrated to it if ever it is a useful informative post and most of us only ignores it and suddenly gets deleted by the moderators as it only adds to the population of the topics beings added in the section of the forum.

Yes, basically!  I am sure for the explanation and I have visited all these sections so that I can learn a lot of different things. In fact we will only be in one forum and we can try other forums as well.

Yes members say right don't discover new topic and new knowledge should you keep spread to all and if you want any knowledge you discover topic.

The forum was created on many sections to be used on having to deliver contents on them, we have those of exchanges, market place and so on. But the forum still looks it's will develop further, it's best to keep that in mind

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

I agree with you, the forum has a few interesting sections that sometimes we do not publish in them, perhaps because we do not know the subject, but we must at least read it and perhaps learn and like it, who knows and we can even find followers and friends ...

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Francisco87 said:

I agree with you, the forum has a few interesting sections that sometimes we do not publish in them, perhaps because we do not know the subject, but we must at least read it and perhaps learn and like it, who knows and we can even find followers and friends ...

Yes you are definitely right but we can't Post on topic we've got no Idea of we've to be very careful not miss used some aspects of a place not to get banned its Better to leave it alone

• +1 1

Yes I think our posts should be posted in different sections and commented in different sections so that the quality of our posts is appropriate and we can learn or know about different categories of cryptocurrency or information and help others.

On 7/7/2020 at 8:26 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Don't stay in just one forum,  you can also try other forums so you can learn new things that may help you to increase your cryptoworld knowledge and at the same time you can share those knowledge too. 

i think there's no problem if you stayed in one section only, me as a beginner i want to learn more first in for beginner section because i know that i can get a lot of basic ideas about cryptocurrency, maybe next time i will explore more this forum to get more informations.

Hundreds of topic to discover every day, but I read that posts under some sections are not counted, sections like the bounties and airdrops section (I haven't verified these though) 

First of all thanks my friend for such a detailed information related to the topics. On this forum most of the members visit only the begginers, bounties or airdrops and on the crypto world section. Sometimes new posts don't find on the 1st page because the numbers of topics are huge.

When I was a beginner the only sections I was always visiting was the Cryptoworld section and the Beginner section because that time I just have a little knowledge regarding the cryptocurrency related stuff and I want to learn something that's why I mainly focus on the Cryptocurrency related stuff to learn the in-depth information. But now I can visit almost all the section since I also have knowledge now on those remaining section. So just explore the forum and for sure you will learn something new and I think it is one of the purpose of this forum aside from getting money from it.

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation. It is useful for us, as beginners, to expand our field of knowledge in all sections of the forum. This enables us to expand our work by experimenting with new methods of profit and avoiding unsafe areas.

• +2 1