Discover new topics! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

This diversity in the departments is very important as it gives information and interest in all his money related to Crypto.

And that the junior department believes that its role ends in the first stage of joining, after that it is necessary to move to other departments and discover its topics,

Where you can see various opportunities for collecting money and know different ways to develop trade, strategies and different opinions regarding currencies and their goals.

• +1 1

Genius work, I have to to commend for your efforts and time taken to put this information together with intent to educate, enlighten members more on various sections available in the forum. 

It's really useful and I have benefited a lots from it. Thank you

• +1 1

This post i think will be very good for beginners because it gives them an overview of the content of each of the topics within the forum and will help them to better navigate the forum. Personally it is important to spend time in each of these sections so that you are able to diversify your knowledge and you are able to broaden your horizons. Especially as a beginner. The beginner section is good for simple questions however the other topics provide you with information that is more specialized that will be helpful along the learning journey. This is an excellent topic. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/24/2020 at 2:15 AM, iloveyobit said:

Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics because they are often not shown on the first page because the topics are many.

Yes, you are right, because every time I dedicate to all the pages in the section in order to see all the new topics in the section, and then I move to the other section.

• +1 3

That feature of having many sections in platform is best. Mostly i use all of them. But as you are saying here members didn't use all sections. Trading is best section. I will suggest that use the trading section and learn about it. 

• +3 2

I only try and give replies on few section. But i learned a lot in these section. I firstly browse the Crypto world and most of my knowledge about i got there. It was really helpful for me. Now i can confidently give my opinion here in other section like here and about forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

All the sections of this forum is important but we need to Focus on those section only from where we can gain knowledge about crypto currencg.. Such as crypto world section, bitcoin,token, bounty etc section.. We need to use our most time in some of this section because its Most important for us.. Those section has much information that can make us crypto expert.. But if you have extra time then you can read another section Information                        

You are welcome friend. There are many important things that you will learn from all those sections everyday. Yap, this forum is awesome because we learn crypto knowledge free and we earn for our posts as well. We should always help each other because it helps the forum to grow more and more.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, the diversity in the sections is great in this forum.  This makes more people from different countries interested in entering this forum.  However, many members only write in the beginners section because their goal is to earn money only.

• +1 1

On 8/19/2020 at 4:26 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This post i think will be very good for beginners because it gives them an overview of the content of each of the topics within the forum and will help them to better navigate the forum

Well, that's true mate, most of the members is not reading the rules and regulations here first which is the most important so that they're experiencing to deleted some of their post, it's better for them to explore first the about forum section to know what is the information about for this forum.

It will be helpful for new commer. We should visit different sections after visiting one sections. 

Every section have a lot of interesting topic which will be good for us. 

First you should click sort by and then click on date than you can choose your fresh topic. 

• +2 1

Thank you friend for this post. As a newbie I am trying to read as much possible and I started with beginners because I think that here I will find the basics first and then proceed with the more advanced posts. I have some knowledge about crypto and read many hours every day. I trade too and hope to contribute in the forum just as you are.

• +2 1

Thank you for giving the information. It help all the newbie who started there work here.seniors share their knowledge to us we wanted to hear from them and work well in the forum. 

• +1 1

yeah thats true, I ALSO wrote about this and in the end I got about the post most members are venturing into , and the most important thing today is to make sure that we are able to enable proper working  articles and this is why its important for everybody to venture especially to understand the different tokens and cyrpto

• +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

Well said my dear friend we shouldn't be avoiding topics because of there headline but let's develope a habit of viewing also it's contents first,as they say don't judge a book by it's cover,and old topics that we haven't read or viewed before are new to us as you said  therefore, we should also try not to avoid them because that's where we can find more knowledge. 

• +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 12:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information among our newcomers.  And we don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

11 hours ago, George10 said:

Well said my dear friend we shouldn't be avoiding topics because of there headline but let's develope a habit of viewing also it's contents first,as they say don't judge a book by it's cover,and old topics that we haven't read or viewed before are new to us as you said  therefore, we should also try not to avoid them because that's where we can find more knowledge. 

@George10 you also need to know that many topic title only look attractive for us but when we open the topic we see no information except About question.. But its not mean that we dont open any new topic..we must open all topic to help another member while learn new thing.. As a member in this forum, its our duty..                  

• +2 1

Thank you brother for briefly explaining each topic it is a good contribution that you have provided to this forum, but I am a new member who needs to know more knowledge in the topics about forum and for beginners after that I would be accessing more topics in this forum.

This was a very useful information because I was looking for new posts to give me opinion always in the beginners section but it was difficult to find topics on which I have not commented before 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

. But its not mean that we dont open any new topic..we must open all topic to help another member while learn new thing.. As a member in this forum, its our duty..               

Yes of course we should view or read both topics either new or old and helping one another in this forum is indeed the duty of every member here,I might help someone and find also help from someone therefore, it's a platform where we exchange knowledge.

• +1 1

I go to all the above mentioned topics but I didn't know about the jobs page I have just completed my graduation and looking for a job and if I get a job from here then I will be with cryptotalk till my last breath 😊😊😊😊

After I joined this forum I have been posting in first three topics.Some member told me that if you are a newbie and post on other sections accept the first three then you will get a warning point or banned because these sections are meant for experienced and senior members  .So I was scared of it and didn't post there.From reading your Topic  @Calvinpriva I feel that there is nothing like this as I thought .Everyone can post on all sections of the forums.Because of that wrong information ,I missed  to read many useful topics and posts in other sections.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

3 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

After I joined this forum I have been posting in first three topics.Some member told me that if you are a newbie and post on other sections accept the first three then you will get a warning point or banned because these sections are meant for experienced and senior members  .So I was scared of it and didn't post there.From reading your Topic  @Calvinpriva I feel that there is nothing like this as I thought .Everyone can post on all sections of the forums.Because of that wrong information ,I missed  to read many useful topics and posts in other sections.

So sorry my friend @Flying11Horse any member can read any section as he/she likes. Reading only three sections in a forum that gives knowledge and it has more than 10 sections is not good at all, because you'll be missing many important topics! But you still have time to discover many useful topics, good luck dear friend!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/1/2020 at 8:08 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 you also need to know that many topic title only look attractive for us but when we open the topic we see no information except About question.. But its not mean that we dont open any new topic..we must open all topic to help another member while learn new thing.. As a member in this forum, its our duty..                  

You are right @Flying11Horse. There are many topics with attractive titles but when we open them we find nothing useful in it and all the posts made in it are also not providing any useful information. But this does not mean that we should just stop opening any topic. We should do our best to help our fellow members by answering any questions the might have.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

beginners should experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, our activity must include in the forum all sections

• +1 1