Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

I agree with you regarding some of the terms that are used to increase the number of letters of the publication, but sometimes the mistake has brought his answer and his idea to the other party with a few words and at the same time the response is useful, but the number of letters is few so some people resort to it.
But please pay attention to the length of the topic. For example, such a topic takes time and because of the many sentences in it causes a loss of focus, so I think it should be brief and contain the heads of pens about the basic ideas.

• +2 3

I think you have left nothing you have explained all the things in detail and left nothing for us. This post should be pinned because you have explained very briefly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the best article containing useful information breaking down in to detailed explanation, been old or new member it's worth of working with for our own benefit and success of this platform. But try to minimize your content thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

One of the best article containing useful information breaking down in to detailed explanation, been old or new member it's worth of working with for our own benefit and success of this platform. But try to minimize your content thank you

@Guru2050 I tried my best to cover so many essential things in this topic so it seems quite long but I assure you, once you start reading this article, it won't steal your more than 5 minutes. I was more concerned to give detail explanations to the all guys on this forum😊

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Guru2050 I tried my best to cover so many essential things in this topic so it seems quite long but I assure you, once you start reading this article, it won't steal your more than 5 minutes. I was more concerned to give detail explanations to the all guys on this forum😊

Exactly i can see, actually you tried for broader and wider explanation but nevertheless you now not all love to spend time and go through it all, most preferred short and brief content

On 7/21/2020 at 6:09 PM, mhmd7 said:

Your post is very long, but nevertheless I have read it and we must develop this forum and win more love among members

@mhmd7 Good 😊 ! If we follow all the forum rules and create the constructive posts, we will surely get appreciations from rest of the forum members. My aim to create this topic was to spread some positive messages on this forum. Thanks for your support. 

• +3 1

This topic is extremely important for both new members and senior members and i think that it serves as a great reminder of what we should be doing when we are creating topics and when we are replying to other topics as well. In my personal opinion i think that the only way that you can benefit truly from this forum is if you couple this forum with some research. If you are unsure of a topic then you research it to provide meaningful insight. In this way you can educate yourself and the person in the forum. It is up to the members at the end of the day to maintain the integrity of the forum and these points you have provided here will certainly do that if they are followed. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for helping the new members by explaining the rules in full, but because after the forum became paying Bitcoin, many new members have joined the forum.

• +1 1

Sure helping one another in this forum despite of the rank is a great suggestion that can make the forum to continue moving forward and have more participants filled with enough knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, George10 said:

Sure helping one another in this forum despite of the rank is a great suggestion that can make the forum to continue moving forward and have more participants filled with enough knowledge.

It should be concurrent, the other one is being helped so in the future, he can also help other people, not just limited here in this forum, but also in our physical world. In the first place forum are created to discuss things that might be able to help someone.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

3 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you for helping the new members by explaining the rules in full, but because after the forum became paying Bitcoin, many new members have joined the forum.

Yes, so many new members have joined the forum which is a good sign that this community is growing more now. If scammers have created the multi-accounts,they will get banned from this forum, we need to worry about them. 

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure helping one another in this forum despite of the rank is a great suggestion

Members are giving rates to the one's post just by locating his forum ranks. I really want to encourage every members to distribute rates fairly to the quality posts.

• +2 1

Really really appreciate able post. Every point you discuss in your post have its own value. And " Don't judge a book by its cover" I like this quote the most. And I also say that on this forum, we should support each other. We should live like a family. I am again appreciating your post

• +2 1

On 9/15/2020 at 7:29 PM, Waqar Satar said:

Really really appreciate able post. Every point you discuss in your post have its own value. And " Don't judge a book by its cover" I like this quote the most. And I also say that on this forum, we should support each other. We should live like a family. I am again appreciating your post

Yes, this is also one of the best community so we need to treat each other in a proper and polite way. Forum has its own rules and regulations so we must follow them. Regarding new members, so many existing guys are not treating them properly, so I created this topic to help them. 

You are actually quite right about identifying the right and fake people. It's not necessary that a beginner is not worthy enough to make a good and useful post. On the other hand , there are several old people are also available who post some misleading info here. So the change that you have mentioned earlier will be necessary to make the site a better place. We all should be interested in this initiative. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Pathakayush said:

First of all thank you for this amazing content and information which is very important to all the newbies like me.

Hope you are enjoying on this forum and have been finding the best way to exchange knowledge😊.

1 hour ago, Cryptostar321 said:

What you said is correct. There are talented newcomers in this platform. We should respect each other. Also the senior members should help The beginners of this platform.

If newcomer is also new to crypto world, instead of creating the posts, I advise him/her to read more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. 

1 hour ago, GM266 said:

On the other hand , there are several old people are also available who post some misleading info here.

It will bring the serious problem. If you notice such misleading posts from the Sr. Members, report them to moderators. 

the points you mentioned are true but there are always exceptions for everything , 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, Captain Karim said:

You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing"

talking about this point , you are right only when the post just appreciate your topic without adding  or discussing any point of the topic but when using this word followed by a good discussion or showing a point of view to your topic then it is ok  to use them because thinking about it there is no other way to show to the topic author that we agree with his post but we want to discuss a point about it, even if we used it in many posts we are writing but in the way i mentioned 

Edited by yato987
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, yato987 said:

talking about this point , you are right only when the post just appreciate your topic without adding  or discussing any point of the topic but when using this word followed by a good discussion or showing a point of view to your topic then it is ok 

@yato987 I noticed so many users just using generic phrases that I mentioned in my topic but users can still use them if it makes the sense to keep up discussions. Excessive usage of such generic phrases do not give a birth for the new creativity and new ideas. That's it 😊

• +3 1

On 9/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

@Omar Ommeish those noob member who joined recently in this forum is mostly spammer because i have notice their post that they always create useless post plus their post dont contain 100 character too which is really prohibited in this forun.. I am planning to start report about them or put negative react on Their post as they make this forum reputation bad again and we cant accept this situation.  So Every one should take enough step                      

Many of us especially newcomers comers don't pay attention to forum rules and guidelines and themselves going to account ban. Beginners are doing mistake reparation and we should must help them all from Their suffering. Thank you for sharing your quality post. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, NISHAM KTR said:

Many of us especially newcomers comers don't pay attention to forum rules and guidelines and themselves going to account ban. Beginners are doing mistake reparation and we should must help them all from Their suffering. Thank you for sharing your quality post. 

As a member on this forum, I hearty welcome you. You are right, forum does not allow members to create low quality posts. I have found, some old members are not properly to the newcomers that's why I created this topic to remind everyone to behave properly. 

Wow what the greart masterpiece for we all new members. My very first day in this forum was not good. I lost somewhere due to the post of so many diiferent languages. I was soo confused because someone were writing even in Chinese. After reading this post I have strong inner strength now. Hats off for you sir.

• +3 1

40 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Wow what the greart masterpiece for we all new members. My very first day in this forum was not good. I lost somewhere due to the post of so many diiferent languages. I was soo confused because someone were writing even in Chinese. After reading this post I have strong inner strength now. Hats off for you sir.

It is for all newcomers. We old members are willing to hear the new thoughts and ideas from the newcomers. Hope you guys find this community as the great to solve your every cryptocurrency related issues. Good luck to all of you. Thanks. 

• +5 1

6 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

It is for all newcomers. We old members are willing to hear the new thoughts and ideas from the newcomers. Hope you guys find this community as the great to solve your every cryptocurrency related issues. Good luck to all of you. Thanks. 

to me too, this forum seems useful, but unfortunately it is very confusing.

I would first make a section where it is possible to speak other languages, not just English and Russian, it will seem silly, but a community would attract more people in my opinion.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, gabbiano said:

to me too, this forum seems useful, but unfortunately it is very confusing.

I would first make a section where it is possible to speak other languages, not just English and Russian, it will seem silly, but a community would attract more people in my opinion.

@gabbiano Forum is adding more languages in future my friend do not worry. I also believe just language should not be a barrier to exchange the great ideas from the members all over the world. This just a great community, you are welcome and kindly care to read all the pinned posts before getting started  😍