Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

my-visual_47461277.thumb.png.e81697b351b23fd4934429b98fa0cd48.png

This forum has just opened a door for the new talents to share more constructive ideas. We, existing members are also here to exchange the ideas and knowledge with them. As a senior member on this forum, I can just say like I have carefully studied forum rules and actively involved in so many discussions to exchange some ideas but I can never admit myself to claim like I have learned everything, I am still learning and always seeking for the new ideas. 
So many similar discussions are already here but I believe most of them are come up with something incomplete so essence of this topic is to cover those remaining points(Which I think it is better to add. If you have something special to add, then highly appreciated). I have created some points by involving some powerful quotes to establish better tradition on this forum. Instead of writing in long paragraph, I think point wise writing will be the best to drop your attentions:-

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer are low quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.  
  • Be extremely careful, don't be biased and don't care about member's rank while giving reputations to the posts. There is already a separate topic created by our moderator. If you have any question, you can ask there. What I can just tell about rating system is, forum has given freedom for every individual in this online community to choose the quality posts by  implementing the post rating feature. This genuine feature has encouraged us to create more constructive and helpful posts so for this reason, we ought to congratulate forum administrators.
  • I have found some guys spreading false and misleading information like our posts will not get deleted anymore Guy's it is to be noted, useless posts/topics are still getting deleted. Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum. You know very well, sometime a minor misleading information might create an extreme chaos in online communities so carefully get the crux of matter behind negative post rating features. I think the posts with incomplete information are more likely to get negative post ratings.
  • While getting involved in some active discussions, instead  of using some irony words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?
  • Don't care whatever you did here before but change it from now, be as specific as possible. You might avoid using too generic phrases repeatedly like "I agree with you", "That's good","Excellent words", "Great topics", "Thanks for sharing" etc. Cryptic sentences with lack of details and unclear  direction are more likely to get deleted or to get negative post rating just avoid that too(Note:-Get it clearly ! I haven't said like writing above phrases are prohibited on this forum, just repeatedly writing generic phrases will not sound good).
  • I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgement is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow ? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity. 
  • “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to take decisions here. Myself, I have received warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.
  • I have seen really wrong practice from some guys like pretending someone as a scammer without any evidences.If you think someone is spamming on this forum but you have not any satisfactory evidences, you might privately consult with moderators but please kindly do not target someone personally in public(Which is also against forum rules) because we all are friends on this forum “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be.”
  • Forum is providing us some rewards for creating the meaningful posts then how can we reject it :classic_biggrin:? But, don't consider it as the working spot.Come, complete targeted tasks and rush away ?--Don't do that! Visit this forum regularly in a day whenever you find free time. Believe me, this forum is really addictive to use😍 . In my case, I regularly check this forum to know about new token announcements, new unique issues, post quote notifications, Administrator's messages etc. 

Final note:-Instead of giving me words of appreciations, I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here.Also you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

Thanking You 🙏

I just want to thank you for this great topic and hope you continue to provide such content.
I think all members will benefit from such good topics.

3 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

I just want to thank you for this great topic and hope you continue to provide such content.
I think all members will benefit from such good topics.

@Captain KarimI have created this topic for both newbies and existing old members 😊. If you have some genuine suggestions, they are highly appreciated here mate. I believe I have made it clear what is the purpose of creating this post. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 3

Well, I liked your point that don't just come here and complete the task and ran away. I also believe the same. I just not come here for that. But I noticed that after the plan is changed the number of users is decreased. When I check the last replies it sometimes shows 30mins ago. This was rare before the modification of plan. So what can be the reason? Do people don't like the plan or they feel TALK is not worthy.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I would like to thank you very much for asking questions about this. And I think all the members will benefit from this kind of good program and issues.

thank you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, Whited35 said:

I will be more than happy if you have some points or suggestions which you think better to add here.Also you are free to point my own faults. Constructive criticisms are also appreciated. 

I'll take up on the offer, then.

General comment: I'm not trying to be a 'grammar cop' here, but the post needs some fixing up. It's not everyday we see good content such as this from users, and it would be a waste if there are mistakes in the write up. You can of course leave it like that if you want.

• Newcomers and existing old members are not the same in the case of different forum related activities and understanding forum rules(at the very first stage) so instead of dominating them(directly or indirectly), kindly help them to get started correctly.
  • Don't think like every newcomer are low quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.

This is the problem with having a language section that some users have no proficiency with. Not even trying to help them will get them anywhere, if they don't even understand what you are trying to say. Hopefully the forum staff will be able to create a few new alternate language section to address that (there is a recent poll created by a mod for the next language section in this link... whoops, it's closed now), now the question is who is/are going to mod the new section...

And there are also some newbies who seem to be high quality posters but are actually just plagiarizing. Members who have been in this forum for a long time now should be able to spot those newbies' posts, but it is the other 'legit' newbies I am really worried about, since they can't yet distinguish which is which. I suggest therefore that new members should also take some time reading various sample reports in this topic before doing anything drastic. We certainly don't want any false claims made here.

• While getting involved in some active discussions, instead  of using some irony words by targeting someone else, why we do not use polite words to have more natural conversations?

Sometimes it is unavoidable that discussions evolve into heated arguments. Before continuing with the discussion in such an atmosphere, remember that 'dislikes' can be given by users anonymously to others using offensive language now, and there is also the option of reporting such users. Participating in such encounters is not good for everyone's mental and emotional health as well. So it is either that the 'hot-headed' user/s should cool his head off a bit and calm down before posting, or do not post at all, for his own sake and others as well.

• I have seen so many comments under some great topics like " I have no ideas about it, I search about it and tell you later". Excuse me guys, no other judgement is required, you are proving yourself how lazy you are 😊 . Search engines are there to bring the whole world in front of you and you are still shifting your easy works for tomorrow ? So search first and come up with genuine questions to fulfill your curiosity.

Oftentimes this is the case with users who habitually post useless content (check out the rest of those users' contents on their profiles and behold) just to earn from the pay-per-post. Users posting useless content on a regular basis are being hunted down recently, so users can take this warning as a heads-up to stop that particular practice and improve themselves.

• “It’s easy to blame others for your situation. It’s much more productive to search your own past and find what caused your faults.” Our moderators are extremely fair to take decisions here. Myself, I have received warning point for my mistake but I have never blamed moderator's decision. I am improving myself but still not free from getting warning points. Simple, if I do mistake, I get punishments and nothing like forum ranks, reputation, impressive notes can help me from getting the warning points or a ban.

One more thing, if you find your posts being rated with a 'dislike': just review the contents of your posts in question, and if you indeed find your posts to be questionable upon close inspection (points not being clear enough, missing information, etc.), you can simply edit some improvements to it (assuming that the post/s does not contain any illegal content otherwise). Too bad you can no longer see the user/s who have given those 'dislikes' so you can PM them to have them removed, but at least the mods will see those 'dislikes' as unjustifiable once those posts given with those 'dislikes' come to their attention.

EDIT:

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@kyoukage01 I have carefully checked your entire writing, it is also the best practice that you have tried to give explanations by quoting some sections from my topic one by one. My mother tongue is not English so I believe , I have certainly made some mistakes in this topic too. If you have time, kindly capture some section with underline, I will look into it to correct as soon as possible 😍 !

I sent you a PM 😉 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 3
  • +5 4

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

54 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

General comment: I'm not trying to be a 'grammar cop' here, but the post needs some fixing up. 

@kyoukage01 I have carefully checked your entire writing, it is also the best practice that you have tried to give explanations by quoting some sections from my topic one by one. My mother tongue is not English so I believe , I have certainly made some mistakes in this topic too. If you have time, kindly capture some section with underline, I will look into it to correct as soon as possible 😍 !

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

It is my personal opinion only that your topic deserves more than 5 likes. I mentioned the most important problems we face in this forum. I hope all members read your topic and understand it well because they will definitely benefit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

New members can take advantage of the experiences of the old members who were in the previous campaign or try to discover the reasons for banning some members and thus they can correct errors easily and stay away from the violation at work on the forum

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From what I've seen only a few of the new accounts are actually beginners in the forum. More than half are the same spammers that either plagiarize content or post total nonsense. Also some are obviously cheating by passing reputation to either multiple accounts of them, or actual friends they have irl, without providing anything useful to the forum or the other users. 

There are a few new members that are actually trying hard and they deserve guidance and positive reactions. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This for a forum is an interactive forum among all members and instead of posting false posts and posts about incorrect sites and instead everyone should share their experiences in the field of encryption in various sites and fields of work and provide posts in this way and in this way everyone can benefit from mutual experiences

Oh this is a beautiful post, and this to me are the reasons as to why we need to make this forum work perfectly right for us all , the right idea is to make sure that we work as hard and put together everything in the perfect proriferation so its good to really be sure of what we are doing being perfect in the post that we are writing, and am sure the best thing to do is to work as hard and make sure that read a lot, keep on reading every other article on crypto currency that would help a lot in all cases we have.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@Whited35This is very great article to be considered very excellent this. We expertise are responsible to help in guiding the newbies as the newbies are just new here. I am also trying my best to help them out.some of this users I try to are too stubborn to be guide because they don't read any post all they do is posting useless contents all the way I report some of them in order to make the forum clean.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, Whited35 said:

Don't think like every newcomer are low quality posters. "Don't judge a book by its cover", simple as that.

You have write a good topic my friend @Whited35 but in all those points i like to talk about this. There are many full members/ seniors who thinks all newbies are writing low quality posts, but this is not true. Being a new member in a crypto forum doesn't mean you are a new member in crypto world! I believe there are many seniors in crypto world but they are just new members in this forum, we should welcome all newbies very well because we can also learn many things from them.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks my friend for this good topic,I think that it will help us ,also all us have to be responsible for the success of this forum ,we have to do our best to work in a good way .

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:30 AM, kyoukage01 said:

EDIT:

I sent you a PM 😉 .

@kyoukage01 I have fixed some major mistakes. I have rechecked three times to make sure that there are no more error.This is how we can improve our skills on this forum. I hope you will also spot mistakes one by one in my coming topics too 🙏

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Mate your topic is little lengthy its not matter and I read your every point, i appreciate your effect because so many members use this words repeatedly, and some members only appreciates and complete the post without giving any information, its not good do some research about the topic then give reaction its really good.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

I think that it does not require all this complication, whoever wants to continue in the forum should switch more effort to think and participate with useful publications in the forum, this is all there is to it.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 6/22/2020 at 7:30 PM, P A Ashif said:

Well, I liked your point that don't just come here and complete the task and ran away. I also believe the same. I just not come here for that. But I noticed that after the plan is changed the number of users is decreased. When I check the last replies it sometimes shows 30mins ago. This was rare before the modification of plan. So what can be the reason? Do people don't like the plan or they feel TALK is not worthy.

Talk token must be Worthing high value, and this token is made for the future of cryptocurrencies, so we should be investing to this coin such as we are investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I stalked you and I dont have any question why you won who get most of likes. You deserve it. Your post can helps us not for us newbies but ofcourse to those who uses unpolite words just to down other's mistakes. Hands down for this. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 6/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, Kenciuu said:

I stalked you and I dont have any question why you won who get most of likes. You deserve it. Your post can helps us not for us newbies but ofcourse to those who uses unpolite words just to down other's mistakes. Hands down for this. 

@Kenciuu If you have some of the best and genuine ideas, always welcome. Don't worry, some guys are pointing errors just to help us to do better. Myself, I am allowing guys to spot errors 😍

• +5 2

On 6/25/2020 at 9:06 PM, iloveyobit said:

I think that it does not require all this complication, whoever wants to continue in the forum should switch more effort to think and participate with useful publications in the forum, this is all there is to it.

Just contribute useful content and never violate any rules so we will never receive violation points. 

Be a good member and do what's right. 

Let's show that we really deserve being a part of this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/26/2020 at 3:07 PM, Shanee88 said:

Many of the new members don't pay any attention to the rules of the forum, so they may expose themselves to the ban with or without intent,

You are not wrong here. I have been always seeking the new ideas on this forum. You may get surprised, even some new  members are top quality posters here. Honestly, I give rates to their posts according to quality posts not according to their forum ranking. We can communicate in the so many discussion thread to exchange  our ideas 😊

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Well said, we are all here to share our thoughts and knowledge about cryptocurrency, let us all make this forum presentable by creating good and useful content, let us all help beginners of the forum to understand some important things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes your right we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, not all newbies are low quality posters, so if there make any mistake in the forum, it's the responsibility of the elder ones to correct them, and the newbies should always try to check out for rules and regulations before working here

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day